• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:17 AM (#2) User is offline   SikandarB 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

What is Illuminati?

Sikandar!

It's not who I am underneath, but what I *do* that defines me – (Batman Begins)

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:37 PM (#3) User is offline   TayJay 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Assalamualaikum!

Jazak Allah Khair, This Is Great! Please Post The Rest Of The Episodes Too!

Fi Aman Illah!
Kuch Naik Kaam Kar Ja, Duniya Main Naam Kar Ja
Marnay Kay Baad Ka Yunh, Kuch Intizam Kar Ja

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:31 PM (#4) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

Jalal Attari Qadri (12.07.2009)
Assalamualaikum!

Jazak Allah Khair, This Is Great! Please Post The Rest Of The Episodes Too!

Fi Aman Illah!

Just go to his youtube account and subscribe on to his page.

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:35 PM (#5) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

sikandarB (12.07.2009)

What is Illuminati?

Sikandar!

Its a secret society that is paving a way for the Dajjal to appear and rule this world.

Here is one article that gives you the basics.

http://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

If you want more information just google 'Svali' and you can find more information.

Also you can get many youtube videos about which cover her interviews.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:59 AM (#6) User is offline   SikandarB 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Mystic (12.07.2009)
Its a secret society that is paving a way for the Dajjal to appear and rule this world.

Is this a fact? How is it secret if you’re posting videos on it?

Sikandar!

It's not who I am underneath, but what I *do* that defines me – (Batman Begins)

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:59 PM (#7) User is offline   Shehzada 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

I just have one small question!

How is the pyramid and they eye a representative of dajjal?

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:24 PM (#8) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

sikandarB (13.07.2009)

Mystic (12.07.2009)

Is this a fact? How is it secret if you’re posting videos on it?

Sikandar!

There are some ex-Illuminatis who left this mafia group, and exposed what this mafia does.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:27 PM (#9) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

Shehzada (13.07.2009)

The eye is their god's eye who is suppose to appear in the future to save them. For Muslims this god of theirs is false Messiah who is none other than the Dajjal.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:27 PM (#10) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Shehzada (13.07.2009)

It's not specifically.  Conspiracy nuts are making this confluence between the dajjal and the so called 'Dajjalic system', which is banks, governments etc and amalgamating them to create this orgy of "The secret world of the Dajjalic Order".  IN reality, there beliefs are based on conjecture and hearsay, yet they think they're being academic and very Islamic by creating this conspiracy and trying to pass it off as fact!

I find this new found belief which has beomce some-what compulsory amongst the curriculum of the muslim youth to be a disturbing trend, they deal in fantasy and not reality.

I.Will.Back

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:44 PM (#11) User is offline   YaNabi-Chemist 

• Full Moon

Know the Ledge (13.07.2009)

Shehzada (13.07.2009)

It's not specifically.  Conspiracy nuts are making this confluence between the dajjal and the so called 'Dajjalic system', which is banks, governments etc and amalgamating them to create this orgy of "The secret world of the Dajjalic Order".  IN reality, there beliefs are based on conjecture and hearsay, yet they think they're being academic and very Islamic by creating this conspiracy and trying to pass it off as fact!

I find this new found belief which has beomce some-what compulsory amongst the curriculum of the muslim youth to be a disturbing trend, they deal in fantasy and not reality.

I disagree.

There is certainly much truth concerning the New World Order.

Feel free to PM me if you have any health issues / ailments.

Confidentiality will be maintained.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:32 PM (#12) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

Know the Ledge (13.07.2009)

Shehzada (13.07.2009)

It's not specifically. Conspiracy nuts are making this confluence between the dajjal and the so called 'Dajjalic system', which is banks, governments etc and amalgamating them to create this orgy of "The secret world of the Dajjalic Order". IN reality, there beliefs are based on conjecture and hearsay, yet they think they're being academic and very Islamic by creating this conspiracy and trying to pass it off as fact!

The British started the Qadiani movement to distract the Muslims, so why is it so hard to believe that they are waiting for the Dajjal ?

I posted an old article on this too.

http://www.yanabi.co...hlight=maitreya

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:23 PM (#13) User is offline   Shehzada 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Can you be more specific. WHos God? And how do you know they are waiting for him etc.

All this is too vague. And what about the pyramid. What has that got to do with Dajjal?

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:17 AM (#14) User is offline   Alom 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

i urge all of you to view the documentery called Shadows in Motion which can be found in Youtube.  Brother Mystic can you upload that video here as for some reason i am unable to upload youtube videos.
Posted Image

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:50 AM (#15) User is offline   Moslem-Male 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Alom (14.07.2009)
i urge all of you to view the documentery called Shadows in Motion which can be found in Youtube.  Brother Mystic can you upload that video here as for some reason i am unable to upload youtube videos.

This one..... :D

Live Like Ali. Die Like Hussain. Allahumma salli ‘ala Sayyidina Muhammadin wa ‘ala Ahli Muhammadan wa Sahbihi wa sallim.

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:07 AM (#16) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

Shehzada (13.07.2009)
Can you be more specific. WHos God? And how do you know they are waiting for him etc.

All this is too vague. And what about the pyramid. What has that got to do with Dajjal?

This is not that easy to explain. It requires a lot of research. Anyway, I will do my best to explain whatever I can. I'm sure you are aware of the Qadiani movement ? In that movement Mirza Ghulaam claimed that Prophet Isa (as) will not return, and that he is the Messiah for the Muslims. Who do you think assisted him with his fitna ? It was the British. These British invaders were all free masons. They wanted to destroy Islam with a false messiah. Now are waiting for a major false Messiah who will come and take over the world. Here is one website which talks about a Maitreya figure who will come in the future.

http://www.shareintl.org/

They claim that Maitreya is their savior who will come in the future. I looked into the website and found many similariites between this false Messiah and the Dajjal.

Let me show you.

I went to the Maitreya website and I believe the Illuminatis have set up and organization in order to prepare for the Dajjal.
I also took some hadithes and made a match with the final Dajjal movement.

Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no religion.
At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.

He will launch a call to action to save the millions of people who starve to death every year in a world of plenty. Among Maitreya's recommendations will be a shift in social priorities so that adequate food, housing, clothing, education, and medical care become universal rights.
Under Maitreya's inspiration, humanity itself will make the required changes and create a saner and more just world for all.

"The Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - said, 'I fear for you in other matters besides the Dajjal. If he appears whilst I am among you, I will contend with him on your behalf. But if he appears while I am not among you, then each man must contend with him on his own behalf, and Allâh will take care of every Muslim on my behalf. The Dajjal will be a young man, with short, curly hair, and one eye floating. I would liken him to 'Abd al-Uzza ibn Qatan. Whoever amongst you lives to see him should recite the opening Ayat of Surat al-Kahf. He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq, and will create disaster left and right. O servants of Allâh, adhere to the Path of Truth." "We said, 'O Messenger of Allâh, for the day which is like a year, will one days prayers be sufficient? He said, 'No, you must make an estimate of the time, and then observe the prayers." "We asked, 'O Messenger of Allâh, how quickly will he walk upon the earth? He said, 'Like a cloud driven by the wind. He will come to the people and call them (to a false religion), and they will believe in him and respond to him. He will issue a command to the sky, and it will rain; and to the earth, and it will produce crops. After grazing on these crops, their animals will return with their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. Then he will come to another people and will call them (to a false religion), but they will reject his call. He will depart from them; they will suffer famine and will possess nothing in the form of wealth. Then he will pass through the wasteland and will say, 'Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures will come forth, like swarms of bees. Then he will call a man brimming with youth; he will strike him with a sword and cut him in two, then place the two pieces at the distance between an archer and his target. Then he will call him, and the young man will come running and laughing." " (Muslim)

Message 130: Take My hand, My friends, and let Me lead you over the river.
http://www.shareintl...Ma_approach.htm

Hudhayfah said, "The Prophet said, 'I know more about the powers which the Dajjal will have than he will know himself. He will have two flowing rivers: one will appear to be pure water, and the other will appear to be flaming fire. Whosoever lives to see that, let him choose the river which seems to be fire, then let him close his eyes, lower his head and drink from it, for it will be cold water. The Dajjal will be one-eyed; the place where one eye should be will be covered by a piece of skin. On his forehead will be written the word Kafir, and every believer, whether literate or illiterate, will be able to read it.'" (Muslim)

Jesus of Nazareth and the Christ
Jesus of Nazareth and the Christ are not one and the same person. This is one of the most difficult claims for many Christians to accept in connection with Maitreya, the World Teacher, and it therefore needs some further explanation.

http://www.shareintl...ya/Ma_jesus.htm

'Abdullâh ibn 'Umar said, "The Prophet (S) said, 'While I was asleep, I saw myself a dream performing Tawaf (circumambulation) around the Ka'bah. I saw a ruddy man with lank hair and water dripping from his head. I said, 'Who is he?" and they said, "The son of Mary." Then I turned around and saw another man with a huge body, red complexion, curly hair and one eye. His other eye looked like a floating grape. They said, "This is the Dajjal." The one who most resembles him is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of al-Khuza'ah'." (al-Bukhârî, Muslim).

First claim to be a Prophet or The Messiah
Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us.
Maitreya is the World Teacher

Then claims of being God himself
Q: When Christ was here before, he went through a cycle of events, and was crucified and killed. What is to prevent that from happening again?
BC: It is very difficult to crucify someone whom you cannot see, and Maitreya can appear and disappear at will. You could fire a cannon at him, an 18-inch shell, and it would just bounce off him and fall to the ground. He created his own body, and if you can create your own body you can keep it intact. He is inviolable.

http://www.shareintl...ain.htm#anchor2

A Hadîth NARRATED FROM Abû UMAMAH AL-BAHILI
Abû Umamah al-Bahili said, "The Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - delivered a speech to us, most of which dealt with the Dajjal and warned us against him. He said, 'No tribulation on earth since the creation of Adam will be worse than the tribulation of the Dajjal. Allâh has never sent a Prophet who did not warn his Ummah against the Dajjal. I am the last of the Prophets, and you are the last Ummah. The Dajjal is emerging among you and it is inevitable. If he appears while I am still among you, I will contend with him on behalf of every Muslim. But if he appears after I am gone, then every person must contend with him on his own behalf. He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq, and will spread disaster right and left. O servants of Allâh adhere to the path of Truth. I shall describe him for you in a way that no Prophet has ever done before. He will start by saying that he is a Prophet, but there will be no Prophet after me. Then he will say, "I am your Lord," but you will never see your Lord until you die. The Dajjal is one-eyed, but your Lord, glorified be He, is not one-eyed. On his forehead will be written the word Kafir, which every Muslim, literate or illiterate, will be able to read. Among that which he will bring will be the Paradise and Hell he will offer; but that which he calls Hell will be Paradise, and that which he calls Paradise will be Hell. Whoever enters his Hell, let him seek refuge with Allâh and recite the opening Ayat of Surat al-Kahf, and it will become cool and peaceful for him, as the fire became cool and peaceful for Abraham. "He will say to a Bedouin, What do you think if I bring your father and mother back to life for you? Will you bear witness that I am your lord? The Bedouin will say Yes, so two devils will assume the appearance of his father and mother, and will say, "O my son, follow him for he is your lord." "He will be given power over one person, whom he will kill and cut in two with a saw. Then he will say, 'Look at this slave of mine, now I will resurrect him, but he will still claim that he has a Lord other than me. Allâh will resurrect him, and this evil man (the Dajjal) will say to him, 'Who is your Lord? The man will answer, 'My Lord is Allâh, and you are the enemy of Allâh. You are the Dajjal. By Allâh, I have never been more sure of this than I am today."

I do not want you to believe in me. I want you to experience me
http://www.shareintl...a_teachings.htm

Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower."

Now you might ask how this is Maitreya organization is connected to these secret societies ?
Well the answer lies within this symbol which is found on maitreya.org website.

http://www.maitreya....ges/wgl150c.gif

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:04 AM (#17) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

Here is proof that the Illuminati are waiting for the Dajjal.

Svali who is an ex-illuminati tells you bit about it in the end. It starts at 7:50

SV: They are international. In Europe there are twelve fathers who sit, who represent the different nations of Europe. They are very expectantly awaiting He Who Is To Come, and during that ceremony in the Vatican, (bumper music starts) on my knees I had to swear my allegiance to serve He Who Is To Come. They believe that the coven…

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:07 AM (#18) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

My prayer is that by explaining some, it can help others know that this does occur, which is the first step to uncovering it and working on it. I believe that deep prayer and support from others are the only methods of both uncovering these ties, and of breaking their hold. I am still working on these issues, and welcome others to share their experiences of undoing the hold of loyalty at this core level to the original perpetrators, and of breaking the spiritual and emotional ties to them. I will be more than happy to publish here anonymously any articles on this topic, as an encouragement to others who are breaking ties to the power centers in Europe. Because, ultimately, these men must lose in their bid for power. Scripture tells us that there is only one king on the throne: Jesus Christ, and that eventually, even the European roots of the Illuminati and their coming “prince” or antichrist, will be cut down, when Christ reigns over the earth.

Blessings to you, Svali

http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:19 PM (#19) User is offline   Aqi_786 

• New Moon
  • Pip

should watch the arrivals of youtube that explains every thing
Aqib Arif

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:27 PM (#20) User is offline   Shehzada 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

I still am unclear on the pyramid and the eye. Whose symbol is this, and what does it symbolise? The main thing is how is all this concerned with dajjal.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services