• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

dua to grow tall

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:55 AM (#1) User is offline   amenashahid 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

asalam u alaikum everybody

i heard about a dua that helps to grow tall.... if any one of you know about it please help me out

i am 5 feet and 18yrs old. i need to increase my height. looking forward for nice replies.

p.s. as far as i know it is just a word that you recite to increase height!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:51 PM (#2) User is offline   YaRubb 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Walaikumsalam

ooo thats quite short for your age bro.. trust i feel it aswel because im 5ft 7 and i feel short compared to all mates.

Brother when you walk anywhere or sit .. make sure you dont crouch your back because that does effect your height growth... try to walk with a straight back..inshAllah it will help you grow.

Apart from that bro your still young. Boys grow till the age of 21 so just about 3 years to go..patience ! inshAllah i pray you grow :D

Sorry i dont know any duaz but please do check out youtube, they show you great techniques in order to grow your height. try it. jazakAllah

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:48 PM (#3) User is offline   amenashahid 

• New Moon
  • Pip

well i am not a boy i am a girl. and i know its pretty short. plus girls grow only till 19 or 20 hardly! so i dont think just exercises will help me grow any taller.
khair i hope somebody else here knows about the dua!!!!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:55 PM (#4) User is offline   s4mr4h_78 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Asalamo alaikum,

5ft isn't too bad for a girl, I wouldn't get too worked up about it if you can't find the dua If I was you sister.

But for your feelings sake I hope someone provides it inshaAllah azwajal, although I think building confidence in your character and physical being would help you more as being tall doesn't nessecarily make you feel any better... "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" ..

Is this SHORT enough?

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:19 PM (#5) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

...S@Mr4h... (03.07.2009)
Asalamo alaikum,

5ft isn't too bad for a girl, I wouldn't get too worked up about it if you can't find the dua If I was you sister.

But for your feelings sake I hope someone provides it inshaAllah azwajal, although I think building confidence in your character and physical being would help you more as being tall doesn't nessecarily make you feel any better... "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" ..

Taller people are more likely to have a better job, because of better promotional prosepcts.  All U.S presidents have been over 6ft. Although being a girl, you face handicaps in other ways anyway.

Taller people are more imposing and tend to garner more respect due to their prescence. Especially in western societies, being taller is a much more redeeming place to be than being short.

Having said that, inshallah, you'll put on an inch or two before you stop growing and that shouldn't be too troublesome on a girl, it's fine, really.  I've never really looked at a girl and thought, 'she's too short'. Infact, shorter girls look better, because it follows they will have smaller hands and no man wants a woman with big 'shovel' hands.

Petite is beautiful, it's a secret penchant that everybody has that they'll never admit to. Plus, clothes are cheaper, you'll be a lower maintenance wife to someone when you get married.

I.Will.Back

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:31 PM (#6) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

salam

your observations altyhough sound and balanced holsd a certain nuanced grudge that efferveses your pesonality.

Although you hold the view that taller persons are more readily accepted in the usa what about europe where recent studies suggets that the avergae height of a man is reducing.

dr aq

Dr AQ- Product of a classcial education , fee paying of course!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:43 PM (#7) User is offline   YaRubb 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

woops sorry sis ! lol :D

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:00 PM (#8) User is offline   s4mr4h_78 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Know the Ledge (03.07.2009)

Taller people are more likely to have a better job, because of better promotional prosepcts. All U.S presidents have been over 6ft. Although being a girl, you face handicaps in other ways anyway.

Taller people are more imposing and tend to garner more respect due to their prescence.Especially in western societies, being taller is a much more redeeming place to be than being short.

Having said that, inshallah, you'll put on an inch or two before you stop growing and that shouldn't be too troublesome on a girl, it's fine, really. I've never really looked at a girl and thought, 'she's too short'. Infact, shorter girls look better, because it follows they will have smaller hands and no man wants a woman with big 'shovel' hands.

Petite is beautiful, it's a secret penchant that everybody has that they'll never admit to. Plus, clothes are cheaper, you'll be a lower maintenance wife to someone when you get married.

Very comforting for a short person indeed, but now I feel arrggh for being soo tall and a girl!! lol I think i'll stick to not caring :D

See sister- you have an advantage :)

Is this SHORT enough?

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:08 PM (#9) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

[quote]...S@Mr4h... (03.07.2009)
[quote]

See sister- you have an advantage :)

[/quote]

In attaining KTL's affection!

I.Will.Back

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:09 PM (#10) User is offline   YaNabi-Chemist 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

edited ...S@Mr4h: keep your TRUTH to yourself

Feel free to PM me if you have any health issues / ailments.

Confidentiality will be maintained.

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:57 AM (#11) User is offline   amenashahid 

• New Moon
  • Pip

lool
thnx everybody for making me feel better and well i am never under any complex for being short....its just that i want to get into army and thats why i need to add 2 more inches :( any how :D yes i know i have benefits of being short :P but the bad part i want a 6 feet guy :D and i wont be getting any if i stay 5 feet lol but any how :D
thx everybody for atleast replying :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services