• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

jinn valley in saudia

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:47 PM (#21) User is offline   shez1983 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

But it doesnt make sense...

I mean why would Jinns be there waiting for us and starting our cars, and making the water go sideways.. that is such a waste of time? I mean if i was a magician and i learnt a trick.. i would only do it so many times before I would get bored of it..

do the jinns have nothing better to do?

They could instead help muslims who have a jaiz wish or something?

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:14 PM (#22) User is offline   m_i200 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

'DR AQ - product of a classical well endowed education.'

qalam (29.05.2009)

do not angry

BRILLIANT!!! HAHAHAHA;)

Aaj jo ayb kisi par nahin kulne dete
Kab woh chahenge meri hashr mein rusvaai ho

Dil mein ho yaad teri gosha e tanhaai ho

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:20 PM (#23) User is offline   LoverOfMadiinaH 

• New Moon
  • Pip

ALLAH Az'zawajal knows best!
Sarkar Kii Ghulamii :: Dawat-e-Islamii

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:57 AM (#24) User is offline   Brother_UK 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Hmm I am intrigued to know more.. A question though.. If the Jin do not want us there and are just pushing us through then who built those roads and put the road signs there and what looks like elctricity lines?.. If it was deserted completely it would be more convincing..
Kayya nu rooz honday nay Deedar Aap key.. Koi koi tarrapde rehnde nay Deedar vaastey

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:24 PM (#25) User is offline   darcusisback 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Salamun alaikum,

This phenomena has nothing to do with jinns, but more to do with 'malaika'. It is easily explained by a process known as the Gravity Hill or Magnetic Hill phenomena:

Cut & Paste from Sheikh Wikipedia:

A gravity hill, also known as a magnetic hill (and sometimes a mystery hill or a gravity road), is a place where the layout of the surrounding land produces the optical illusion that a very slight downhill slope appears to be an uphill slope. Thus, a car left out of gear will appear to be rolling uphill. There are hundreds of gravity hill locations around the world.

Explanation
The slope of gravity hills is an optical illusion, although tour guides may claim natural or even supernatural forces are at work. The most important factor contributing to the illusion is a completely or mostly obstructed horizon; without a horizon, judging the slope of a surface is difficult as a reliable reference is missing. Objects one would normally assume to be more-or-less perpendicular to the ground (such as trees) may actually be leaning, offsetting the visual reference. The illusion is similar to the well-known Ames room, in which balls can also appear to roll against gravity.

Websites devoted to the paranormal also tend to have names like "Haunted Hill", "Magnetic Hill", or "Anti-gravity Hill", reflecting attribution of the properties of the area to the supernatural or magnetism. While humans also have a sense of balance to determine the inclination of the ground, visual cues can override this sense, especially if the inclination is shallow.

The Jinn valley (I've been there and experienced this phenomena for myself) is pretty scary going as the car accelerates to stupidly high speeds, we reached 70kph in a van. Do not underestimate gravity, it is a very powerful force in the universe and the means by which planets, solar systems and galaxies form.

There is NO horizon - just mountains - which are aligned at an angle, along with a road which looks like it is sloping upwards. We did an experiment whereby we spilt some juice (the syrup known as mountain dew) and it 'flowed UPHILL'. It is VERY disconcerting when you are there.

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:49 PM (#26) User is offline   darcusisback 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Salamun alaikum,

You can check on Google Earth and Google Maps :

24°43'21.65"N
39°26'57.67"E

That is the location...

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:03 PM (#27) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

strange but no jinns.

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:26 PM (#28) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

qalam (29.05.2009)
salam

do not angry and your self pitiful low self esteemed and poor educational standards.

It isnt my fault that you were skiving off school, didnt go to college and couldnt afford to go to university.

I am merely pointing out that the uneducated massess of sunni mirpuris in the UK get duped by such jinn valleys although there is a rational explanation for these events.

dr aq

i suggest you read a level physics and check out

potental energy and kinetic energy

salam

i agree in part with this statement

sajid

Dr AQ- Product of a classcial education , fee paying of course!

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:41 PM (#29) User is offline   newton 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Peace to all my brothers and sisters. I am a Sikh engineer from the UK, the vast majority of my freinds  are well educated and practicing Muslims. One of my freinds recently returned from Umrah, and on one of the days he was in Saudi Arabia he visited the Jinn Valley. And what he experiened was truly remarkable, the car he was travelling in was put into neutral gear and hand brake released. The road was flat and yet the car proceeded to gain a speed of approx 40- 50 mph without any intervention of the passengers or driver. I have heard of many truly miraculous things that have happened to friends who have performed Hajj or Umrah. Only if you have true faith and an undying love of the one true almighty creator can you accept these events without question.  We have all woken up every morning of our lives to see a  magnificent blue sky, but how many us have truly appreciated the beauty of this creation. The Almighty has created everthing that is seen and unseen. The unseen exists but requires faith to see it and really appreciate it.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:25 PM (#30) User is offline   SISTERSILK786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

[quote]Alom (24.05.2009)
Truly this is a phenomenon but this anomaly is not the product of the Jinns, instead it is caused by another mysterious force that surrounds us and that force is nature itself. 

Brothers Qalam, Seeker and Miftah ul Jannah got it correct; this is not the work of the Jinns but is caused by irregularity in the Earths gravitational force. Remnants of such can be found all over the world and one notably the infamous Bermuda triangle; I too experienced such event when I use to go to Epping Forest down in London.  There is an area covering the forest that is called the Hangmans Hill by the locals, now if you take your car their and switch it completely off, you will see the car moving automatically upwards towards the hill, trust me its an experience you guys should try atleast once and I dare you to try this at night. Anyway I found a video from youtube that better portrays the experience of Epping Forest, notice how similar it is to the first video posted.

My brothers there is no shadow of a doubts, the Jinns do exist.  But let’s not use them as scapegoats for every irregular events that our mind just cannot comprehend, trust me with a bit of research aligned with common sense we can InshaAllah make the unnatural look natural, but some unnatural are meant to be unnatural and it is at best we leave it at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js37of1vzOs[/quote] 

Yep been to Hangmans Hill (not too far from me) and it is nasty. Not only that, I think in the late seventies there were bodies of babies found there. A lot of satanism used to take there apparently.

Whether it's djinnat or not, Hangman's Hill is horrid, especially with that old graveyard near by.

In regards to Saudi though, my uncle took me to a place not too far from where he lives in Jeddah. There was an old house that the government tried to pull down. Apparently, they brought bulldozers in and everything-and the next morning it was up again! They did it a couple of times and then decided to get the Imam of Makkah to take a look. Apparently, the place housed a family of really old Djinns. The Imam told them not to touch the house, so they bulilt new roads around it.

I should say that I didn't know my uncle was taking me there to show me-he thought it was funny. I didn't!

SisterSilk786 100% Aashiq-E-Rasool (SAW) 100% Ahle Sunnah Wa Al Ja'maah 100% Qadiriyya

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:08 AM (#31) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

salam

yes yes yes yes

i was right again and yet nonone beleivedme

dr aq
Dr AQ- Product of a classcial education , fee paying of course!

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:48 PM (#32) User is offline   ghulam_phantom 

• New Moon
  • Pip

darcusisback (12.01.2010)
Salamun alaikum,

This phenomena has nothing to do with jinns, but more to do with 'malaika'. It is easily explained by a process known as the Gravity Hill or Magnetic Hill phenomena:

Cut & Paste from Sheikh Wikipedia:

A gravity hill, also known as a magnetic hill (and sometimes a mystery hill or a gravity road), is a place where the layout of the surrounding land produces the optical illusion that a very slight downhill slope appears to be an uphill slope. Thus, a car left out of gear will appear to be rolling uphill. There are hundreds of gravity hill locations around the world.

Brother is right. There is a website dedicated to everything about jinn and the author has written a full article on this issue. I came across that article which I suppose is the best explanation of the phenomenon so far, and I thought to share it to avoid further misconceptions.

http://jinndemons.com/valley-of-jinn-solved-mystery/

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:57 PM (#33) User is offline   shez1983 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

actually I have seen the Jinn valley in video when my friend went saudi arabia.. this valley is not actually hilly, its FLAT surface.. and he videoed the driver who took his feet off the accelerator and he also videoed the accelerator meter increase...

so whatever it is, its not an illusion

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:33 PM (#34) User is offline   ghulam_phantom 

• New Moon
  • Pip

shez1983 (02.12.2010)
actually I have seen the Jinn valley in video when my friend went saudi arabia.. this valley is not actually hilly, its FLAT surface.. and he videoed the driver who took his feet off the accelerator and he also videoed the accelerator meter increase...

so whatever it is, its not an illusion

Brother, the website I told you about. They tell the world about jinn, and are trying to convince people about their existence. if they say there is nothing about jinn then there really wont be.

http://jinndemons.com/wadi-jinn-valley-of-jinn-solved-mystery/

This article proves it scientifically, without an illusion.

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:28 PM (#35) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

mukhtar is good talking about jinnat , jadoo tawezaat etc and he get paid to do that job , even people calling him sahabzada g they think he is the son of pir allaudin and he is popular in bajies and aunities to tell them how they got jadoo on them and that is all from jinnat and shetans etc.

jo real hay woh dikhana cahiyee logon kay kmazoor aqaid say khelna is haram .

and if he dont produce such programmes his job will go so tehy fabricate things etc , if there are still jinns living why they let people pass from there , why they only drive cars why cant they get a flying carpet and put them cars on it and take them to there destinantion quick .

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:32 PM (#36) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostDamishq, on 29 May 2009 - 01:28 PM, said:

Assalamu Alaikum and Jumu'ah Mubarak to all my dear brothers and sisters.

I want to remind everybody on the forum, including myself, about adab. Some of us when we speak to each other, do not speak with adab. We need to have adab in whatever we do, for example, adab with the books we carry, adab with children, adab with our brothers and adab with our sisters. Instead, we are quick to show our emotions and make posts that could have been typed more appropriately without the unneccessary comments. This is a forum and so yes, we are entitled to and have a right to voice our opinions and views, but please do not forget that this is an Islamic forum. Therefore, we need to convey our thoughts in an appropriate way and not make each other feel low and boast about ourselves and make our own self seem of a higher status than others.

If we increase our adab, then Insha'Allah we will see an increase in our gifts and the fruits from Allah Azzawajal and Allah Ta'ala will be happy with us, Insha'Allah. I hope I did not offend anybody with this post and if I did, I would like to apologise. This post was meant as a reminder about adab for all users, including myself. JazakAllah Khair.

Fi Amanillah

Masha'Allah, bari gal eh!! I totally agree with this old-timer :)
I.Will.Back

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:03 PM (#37) User is offline   Damishq 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

View PostKnow-the-Ledge, on 19 May 2011 - 07:32 PM, said:

Masha'Allah, bari gal eh!! I totally agree with this old-timer :)

Thank you KTL and JazakAllah Khair for replying to my post about adab because it has acted as a big reminder for myself. Sometimes we all need abit of reminding. May Allah Ta'ala reward you. Aameen Thumma Aameen.

From an "Old-Timer"
'Do not keep company with anyone whose state does not inspire you and whose speech does not lead you to Allah.'
- Ibn 'Ata'illah As-Sikandari

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services