Spirit Of Islam: dua for acne, pimples, zits etc - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

dua for acne, pimples, zits etc surah Ikhlas, works almost overnight, cheap, removes all signs of acne, it truely works Inshallah. Plz try this. Plz rate this post. It worked for me:) 4get about Proactive. this is way better

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:02 PM (#1) User is offline   Syeda-Fatimah 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

As'salamulikum wa rehmatula hai wa baraktu ho,

I have discovered a cure for acne, pimples, zits...etc.
Inshallah the following method would work.:)

Recite Darood Shariff (at least 5 or more)

Surah Ikhlas (at least 3 times)

Recite Darood Shariff (I personally go with Darood Ibrahim just because I'm so used to it. Inshallah others might work as well.)

Take a bit of the saliva and dab it on where ever the problem is

You can do it as often as you want to. Inshallah it will work.
My personal experience: I have combination skin and I get pimples on my chin, forehead and whenever I notice a pimple I do the following method. Allah'hum'dulila the pimples are gone overnight. Sometimes it might take up to 2 days. the results are worth it. Not only will you save money, but you will be rewarded and it heals very fast. :w00t:

I hope this will help. Inshallah.

Please inform others (adults, teen,kids etc.) about this method. :)

Please comment when you see the results or e-mail me.
As'slamulikum,

May Allah Make it easy on us Muslim's to follow the Sunnahs of our Beloved Prophet (stw). Ameen.

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:07 AM (#2) User is offline   aemughal 

• New Moon
  • Pip

thanks
aemughal

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:00 PM (#3) User is offline   cupping2010 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Salaam Sister i hope the following could assist you inshAllah

"I did not pass by any group on the night of Al Isra (night ascension), except that they said to me, 'Oh Muhammad, tell your Ummah to do Hijamah.'" Ibn Majah, 3477

Assalaam Alaikum

Dear Brothers and Sisters we perform Hijamah and we are based in London.
This is a sunnah practice and is used to maintain general well being.
It also treats illnesses from hair loss to diabetes, weight loss, arthriris and back pain.
We also have trained women for female patients.
Also provide ruqiyah.
Provide home visits aswell throughout the country.

Example of Hijamah done on specifically the head:

Contact me on 07912862449
cupping2010@live.co.uk

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon Him) said, "Healing is in three things: A gulp of honey, cupping (Hijama), and branding with fire (cauterizing)." But I forbid my followers to use (cauterization) branding with fire."

Hijama is an Arabic word meaning ‘sucking or vacuum’. Originally Hijama was known as ‘cupping’ because of the use of cups as therapeutic tools. The horn or cup was heated to create a negative pressure and this was mostly used to draw out blood and pus, but later, it was found to be effective in treating other diseases and over time developed into a therapeutic method.

Benefits of Hijama Therapy

The strengthening and stimulating effects of Hijama therapy make it successful in treating the following conditions: cellulite, weight loss, fatigue, period pain, constipation and diarrhoea, headaches, back pain, arthritis, injuries, asthma, anaemia, depression and emotional problems, atrophy, sciatica, common cold and flu, skin problems, emotional problems, depression and much more.

Immunity, Detox, Muscles spasms

Traditional medicine tells us that all pain is due to stagnation of blood and Qi. The cups used in Hijama create a wonderful pulling power that reduces pain and enhances the mobilization of the immune system, stagnated blood and Qi (energy life force). Hijama therapy is effective in treating some clinical manifestations of external pathogens that are fighting at the level of the skin. Symptoms like high fever, a cough with thin yellow phlegm, wheezing and thirst are helped with Hijama. It also relieves the symptoms associated with stagnation of body systems and fluids that can be the result of lack of movement, injury, stress, lack of blood, Qi or the invasion of cold into the body and joints. Hijama can be applied to specific dysfunctional points of the body like what is done in acupuncture. After a short time the patient will feel warmth and pain will be reduced.

Hijama treatment releases toxins with minimal additional stress to internal organs and it directly de-acidifies tissues, enhances blood circulation, stimulates the immune system and reduces stress as it releases chemicals in the body that reduce stress and depression. It also facilitates a sufficient flow of nutrition to the affected tissues and stimulates the flow of blood and lymph and so improves blood and lymph flow, and activates the function of the organs.

Performing Hijama on the corresponding organ points is used to treat disorders such as liver and kidney problems, respiratory diseases, digestive disorders and some gynaecological disorders. It can also be used to treat muscle spasms especially in the back. It is useful in treating painful joints, stomach-ache, vomiting and diarrhoea. Since Hijama stimulates the flow of blood it helps to treat blood stagnation, poor circulation, and asthmatic conditions.

It is important to have Hijamah performed by someone who is qualified to do it. Unfortunately many Hijamah practioners are not well-trained and often perform Hijamah incorrectly. Above all, it needs to be done in a clean environment with the practioner wearing gloves and ensuring everything is kept as sterile as possible. Hijamah is very safe, but a patient's medical and medication history is important to consider, which is often neglected by many practioners.

Hijamah is not just recommended to treat particular ailments, but there is reward if performed with the niyyah (intention) of reviving a Sunnah. In fact, many Muslims have Hijamah performed regularly for this very reason. RasulAllah pbuh said "Whosoever has revived one of my sunnah, has in fact loved me. And the one who has loved me, will be with me in Paradise."

By having Hijamah performed, and telling others, it can be changed from a forgotten Sunnah in to a commonly practiced one. Not only does this have physical benefits, but strengthens one's love for the Sunnah of RasulAllah pbuh.

Our aim inshAllah is to help revive this Sunnah, and see it alive in the lives of many Muslims in the coming years. Please contact us to get more information, or advice about treating particular conditions or just to have Hijamah performed to revive a Sunnah in your own life.

Contact me on 07912862449
cupping2010@live.co.uk

Finally, it is important to always keep in mind that Shifa is from Allah Ta'ala alone. Please make dua that this important Sunnah is revived in our Ummat.

JazarkhAllah Khair

Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:28 PM (#4) User is offline   Syeda-Fatimah 

• New Moon
  • Pip

As'salamualikum,

Has anyone tried my recommendation?

As'slamulikum,

May Allah Make it easy on us Muslim's to follow the Sunnahs of our Beloved Prophet (stw). Ameen.

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:35 AM (#5) User is offline   seeker 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

love for allah (01.04.2010)
As'salamualikum,

Has anyone tried my recommendation?

Tried some time back when I had a little bit of an outbreak. Worked overnight. Even during the day I would try to subtley do this without people staring at this guy licking his finger lol
PLEASE pray for me - just say Ameen!
OH ALLAH, GUIDE US

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:10 AM (#6) User is offline   ashirashid 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Salaam,i have acne either though im 29 years old, i tried the method above but it didnt work for me. am i doing it wrong?? i read wot you told me then blew on my finger which had saliva, then put it on my spots, did it for 2 days but it made no difference. wot shall i do ???
i am trying to follow my religion as best as possible.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:23 AM (#7) User is offline   junaidrafique2007 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

AA

Soap and water are also ok.

WS
We are all advertising something. Being conscious of this at all times in front of others is a powerful tool for da'wa. To make a person realise that his good feelings towards you are a result of your belief is the most powerful platform in changing the hearts.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:40 AM (#8) User is offline   Fatima-Hassan 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

ashirashid, do again. It will work Insha ALLAH.

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:48 PM (#9) User is offline   ashirashid 

• New Moon
  • Pip

i have tried it again, but will keep doing it. i have acne all over my cheeks and chin, i have little red spots everywhere. will it work on that?? or does it just work on 1 or 2 pimples??? please reply back 
i am trying to follow my religion as best as possible.

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:41 AM (#10) User is offline   technocore 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Salam everyone,

I came across hadiths which mentioned Prophet (SAAW) said cure for every ailment except death is in the black seeds. Also known as kalonji, haba-tul-barqa or scientifically seeds of Nigella sativa.

In English-speaking countries with large immigrant populations, it is also variously known as "karum cheerakam" in Tamil, kalonji (Hindi कलौंजी kalauṃjī or कलोंजी kaloṃjī) or mangrail (Hindi मंगरैल), ketzakh (Hebrew קצח), chernushka (Russian), çörek otu (Turkish), habbat al-barakah (Arabic حبه البركة ḥabbat al-barakah "seed of blessing") or siyah daneh (Persian سیاه‌دانه siyâh dâne) or كلونجى in Urdu. "Karim Jeerakam" in Malayalam or කළු දුරු in Sinhala.

[Sahih Muslim : Book 26 Kitab As-Salam, Number 5489]

Abu Huraira reported that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying: Nigella seed is a remedy for every disease except death.

Narrated Khalid bin Sa'd :We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' 'Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death.' " (Bukhari)
[Sahih Muslim : Book 26 Kitab As-Salam, Number 5490]

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: There is no disease for which Nigella seed does not provide remedy.

Now the interesting part, I had alergies ... flowing nose through out the year, I use to fell sick for a day or two at every weather change, sore throat, allergic to bananas, dust, pollen .... etc

After taking 15-20 black seeds every morning with a glass of water for 3-4 months, now Alhamdulillah, all my alergies are gone.I hav'nt had any trace of flue for 3 months. I have Leucoderma, which is white patches on some parts of my body. After taking the black seeds for 3-4 months, now I have noticed that they have started shrinking :)

A few small ones are almost finished, while the big one beneth my eye now has spots of natural skin appearing in it.

I have read the Prophet (SAAW) said that don't take this black seed only when you are sick but let it fall on you, meaning take it regularly.

From personal experiance, I can say it works perfectly. As any herbal medicine, it takes a couple of  months to start functioning.

I found research which suggests that these seeds have certain chemicals which strengthen/boasts the body's immune system. Once the imune system is strengthened, it starts fixing the body's problems.

MashAllah .... peace and blessings be on our Master (SAAW) and his pure Aal (as) and wives (as).  Through our Master (SAAW), Allah (SWT) has provided such an inexpensive remedy for Everything. :)
- The most favorable friend to me is that who shows me my flaws -

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:37 AM (#11) User is offline   acnesolutions 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Thanks for the tips
Acne Solutions here

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:52 AM (#12) User is offline   Venti-Bold 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Accutane is a very powerful acne medication. Do not take it if you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant.

some antibiotics work as well, such as tetracycline.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services