http://www.yanabi.co...tachment63.aspx

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:50 AM (#62) User is offline   M-I-Q 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Sag-e-Darbar Jilani (14.02.2009)
http://www.yanabi.co...tachment63.aspx

Kitna Khobsorat Shehzada Dunya say ja raha hay
<span class="Apple-style-span" style=""><span class="Apple-style-span" style="">??? ?????? ??? ???? ? ?????? ?? ???? ???? <br/>??? ?????? ????? ? ?????? ?? ???? ???? </span></span>

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:03 AM (#63) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Mas'Allah, Pir sahib used to say "when i go(pass away),i will go like a dhoola(groom) just you watch" and no doubt they did as in they performed wudhu/bath, donned their best clothes,put on imama shareef ,visited the mausoleum housing both their grand father  and great grandfather(RadhiAllah Anhum) and started heading off towards masjid for jumah followed by masses of devotees and followers and it was then that they had an heart attack.

They asked their son to get them some water,when he returned with water Pir Sahib said "Allah Hafiz, my time has come".

In one his poems he beseeches Allah azzawajal to take him(when his time came) as he is, i.e. when in otherwise normal health and walking and talking and to spare him being bedridden from illness,this seems to have been accepted by Allah Azzawajal.

Pir Sahib(rahmatullah Alayh)writes:

Izzat hai meri teri hawaale maula
zillat ki hayat se bachaale maula
mohthaaj banaade na bistar ki sazaa
chalte pirthai utaale maula

La Ilaha Ill Allah Muhammadur Rasool Allah

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:06 AM (#64) User is offline   Attaria_786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Inna lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raje'oon

May Allah Grant Him Jannah

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:21 AM (#65) User is offline   Nasir-Hashmi 

• New Moon
  • Pip

New Speech OF Hazrat e Allama Maqsood Ahmad Qadri Sahib on Naseer e Millat Peer Syed Naseeruddin Naseer Shah Sahib Alayhirahma :

http://uploading.com.../EH3YWTH2/ABOUT PEER NASEER UD DIN NASEER (SUNI IMAM).mp3.html

Islam Zindabaad

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:29 AM (#66) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Imran. (14.02.2009)
Mas'Allah, Pir sahib used to say "when i go(pass away),i will go like a dhoola(groom) just you watch"

"Musafiran-e-Lehad Issi Liey Naha K Chalay" (In Pir Sahib's own words)

Subhan Allah

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:47 PM (#67) User is offline   Faizan-e-raza 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

About Peer Naseer e Millat Peer Syed Naseeruddin Naseer Shah Sahib Alayhirahma

jazak ALlah khair

inshaAllah azawjaal i will upload some video soon

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:03 PM (#68) User is offline   sheby786 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon very sad news MAY ALLAH GRANT THEM A HIGH MAQAM IN JANNAT TUL FIRDAUS with the Auliya Allah AMEEN
Tumhari yaad ko kese na zindagi samjo YA RASOOLALLAH!!!

YEHI THO EK SAHARA HAI ZINDAGI KELIYE!!!

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:59 PM (#69) User is offline   A-S 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon...
'Live with Allah in such a way, as if there is no creation and live with creation in such a way, as if the self does not exist...So, when thou shalt be with Allah without the creation, thou shalt find Allah and be extinct from all.And when thou shalt be with the creation without the self, thou shalt then dispense justice and stick to the truth'
-Ghous Ul Azam

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:47 PM (#70) User is offline   Faizan-e-raza 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Naat Shareef Recited by Peer Naseer e Millat Peer Syed Naseeruddin Naseer Shah Sahib Alayhirahma

Posted Image

watch & download

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:47 PM (#71) User is offline   islam-pe-qurban 

• New Moon
  • Pip

inah lillah hi wa ina ilay hi raioon

boht afsos howa sun kar allah un ko pyare aka mustafa(s.a.w)ka jannat mein porosi ata farmaye.ameen

i heard he once said ager mere mout aye to mein dulha ban kar jaoon ga to mashallah allah tala ne un ki murad puri ki.

ISLAM STANDS FOR

I

SHALL

LOVE

ALWAYZ

MUHAMMAD(salalhualaihewasalam)

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:50 PM (#72) User is offline   ak786 

• New Moon
  • Pip

INNA LILAHI WA INNA ILAAIHI RAJIOUN

ALLAH [RABULIZZAT] INHEIN PYARE MEHBOOB ALIHISALAAM KE SADQEEH SE JAANNAT-UL-FIRDOOS MEIN ALLA MUQAAM ATTA FURMAYE [AAMEN]

[Duaon Aur Baqee Shareef Ka Talibgaar: Muhammad Ahsan Khan]Website:www.bilalqadri.net

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:53 PM (#73) User is offline   trueaqeedah 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Salaam,

It is truly a very sad day and time for the whole Ahlus Sunnah, you truly only realise the value once you loose the person..

Unfortunetly i have been unable to give updates about the sad and sudden death of Hazrath Pir Syed Naseer Ud Din Naseer Gillani RA Sajada Nasheen Aastana Aalia Mehria Golra Sharif

Those of you who know me, know that my Father, Allama Qazi Abdul Aziz Chishti has a very very close affiliation with the Darbar and it is a sad sad day for not only the Mureeds of Golra Sharif but the whole Ahle Sunnah.

Alhamdullilah my father was lucky enough to travel to pakistan with some others from UK to be at the Janaza..

I have spoken to him and can report that the Janaza took place in F11 Markaz Park due to the huge amount of attendees it was held there, the crouds were flowing from f11 to Faisal Masjid, right upto Golra Sharif, over 250 000 ppl were in attendance. figures are being stated upto 400 000.

Imam Sahib of the Darbar performed the Janaza prayer unlike stated on TV, however Proffessor Sajid Ur Rehman sahib was the second imam reciting after the main Imam sahib.

He was very lucky and privalaged to be with the family and sahibzadgaan at the time of morning, ghusl till Janaza.. and spent most of the day till Janaza at the feet of Hazrath RA.

Alhamdullilah, Hazrath has been laid to rest at the Darbar, we pray that the family can now mourn in their privacy.

Alhamdullilah you can truly tell the friends of Allah SWA by the way they pass.. 250 000 ppl show how the Almighty blessed the passing of His Loved one... Those who saw hazrat RA resting will tell you how the light was shining from Him.

May Allah SWA give him the highest of ranks in Jana'h... May He also keep the Shadow of Huzoor LALAJI over our heads, for he is a true Wali of Allah SWA...

Ameen...

Wa Salaam

Saraj Q

<P align=center>"Rakh loon ga Amaame mein jo Naalain E Muqaddas...<BR>Shaahon ke muqaabil mera sar kaisa lagey gaa..."

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:15 PM (#74) User is offline   servantofgod 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Salaam all brothers, sisters, elders, youngsters...

It is a truly sad occasion not only for the mureed of golra sharif but for the entire muslim community - especially sunnat wal jammat of hearing the grand loss of such a grand personality, character and being of that hadrat pir allama syed naseer ud din naseer shah sahib having passed away.

The loss will be truly felt for the years, decades to come as we have lost a great scholar, leader, sufi, wali of our time. For one to be able to recite & write poetry in 6-7 different languages, master the art of explaining the most difficult topics in the most simplest form, to be so brave and offer open challenges to all those who do not agree on the true path of the beloved prophet is a true sign on a wali of our time and one of a high stature.

May we all pray to allah SWT that hadrat soul is blessed and raised to a truly high and special place in jannat al firdous through the wasila of the final messenger, forefather of hadrat, the beloved prophet muhammad SAW, and may allah grant us all (especially the family) strength to take on board this tragic loss, and to continue with hadrat mission of spreading eternal peace, harmony, unity, removal of all evil/bad.

If anyone has pictures please can they upload so all believers can see for them self the noor of hadrat as they lay resting.

wa salaam.

Akil Zaman

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:59 PM (#75) User is offline   raza123456789 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

sarajqazi (14.02.2009)
Salaam,

It is truly a very sad day and time for the whole Ahlus Sunnah, you truly only realise the value once you loose the person..

Unfortunetly i have been unable to give updates about the sad and sudden death of Hazrath Pir Syed Naseer Ud Din Naseer Gillani RA Sajada Nasheen Aastana Aalia Mehria Golra Sharif

Those of you who know me, know that my Father, Allama Qazi Abdul Aziz Chishti has a very very close affiliation with the Darbar and it is a sad sad day for not only the Mureeds of Golra Sharif but the whole Ahle Sunnah.

Alhamdullilah my father was lucky enough to travel to pakistan with some others from UK to be at the Janaza..

I have spoken to him and can report that the Janaza took place in F11 Markaz Park due to the huge amount of attendees it was held there, the crouds were flowing from f11 to Faisal Masjid, right upto Golra Sharif, over 250 000 ppl were in attendance. figures are being stated upto 400 000.

Imam Sahib of the Darbar performed the Janaza prayer unlike stated on TV, however Proffessor Sajid Ur Rehman sahib was the second imam reciting after the main Imam sahib.

He was very lucky and privalaged to be with the family and sahibzadgaan at the time of morning, ghusl till Janaza.. and spent most of the day till Janaza at the feet of Hazrath RA.

Alhamdullilah, Hazrath has been laid to rest at the Darbar, we pray that the family can now mourn in their privacy.

Alhamdullilah you can truly tell the friends of Allah SWA by the way they pass.. 250 000 ppl show how the Almighty blessed the passing of His Loved one... Those who saw hazrat RA resting will tell you how the light was shining from Him.

May Allah SWA give him the highest of ranks in Jana'h... May He also keep the Shadow of Huzoor LALAJI over our heads, for he is a true Wali of Allah SWA...

Ameen...

Wa Salaam

Saraj Q

Mashallah its great to see the amount of people that attended the janaza.

When u die u r still alive because the legacy and dawa u spread amongst muslims is still alive. Mashallah!

Some videos taken of Peer Nasser uddin Naseer during his khitab on the occassion of milad e murtaza & shabe meraj in Manchester

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3FzzPPeIt8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5RdlScF0-o&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UYK1XrrbzY&feature=related

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:30 PM (#76) User is offline   mohayodeen 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Salaam,

The janaza prayer was performed by Hazrat Syed Haseenuddin Shah Saab.

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:34 PM (#77) User is offline   basharat-ullah 

• New Moon
  • Pip

INNA LILAHI WA INNA ILAAIHI RAJIOUN this was a V sad day for me
i fee so lost i do not know what to do now HAZRAT PIR NASIR UD DIN IS MY PIR
i love him it is a big loss for all sunnis

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:55 PM (#78) User is offline   islamicsound 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

basharat ullah (14.02.2009)
INNA LILAHI WA INNA ILAAIHI RAJIOUN this was a V sad day for me
i fee so lost i do not know what to do now HAZRAT PIR NASIR UD DIN IS MY PIR
i love him it is a big loss for all sunnis

Salaams

May Allah (SWT) give you sabr brother.

Remember your Murshid is still alive, but it is our extremely weak eyesight that we can not see them.

May Allah (SWT) give them an aalaa mukaam in Jannat Ul Firdaus, Ameen, Summa Ameen

Aur Ye Sunaa Hai Ke Qabar Bohot Andheri Ho Gi
Qabar Ka Khauf Na Rakhna Eh Dil, Wahan Sarkaar-E-Madina Ke Chehre Ki Ziyarat Ho Gi

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:36 PM (#79) User is offline   qalandar1230 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Raaji'oon. Fatihah.

Posted Image

Some videos of janaza/making mazaar shareef:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mI6NnXiMvY8

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=l0o_r5raeD4

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RBfKYcMA_SE

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7MNZGfHACoo

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:33 PM (#80) User is offline   WAQASALI40 

• New Moon
  • Pip

INNA LILAHI WA INNA ILAAIHI RAJIOUN

MAY ALLAH KAREEM BLESS THEM WITH ALA MAKAAM IN JANNAH

HUZOOR QIBLA NASEER-E MILLAT PIR SYED NASEER UD DIN NESEER GILANI R.A

WALI IS NOT DEAD BUT ALIVE

MAY ALLAH LET US LIVE OUR LIFE FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF HUZOOR QIBLA NASEER-E MILLAT

AMEEN

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services