• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Zakir Naik FATWA?

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:52 PM (#1) User is offline   king786 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Zakir Naik declared Kafir by Ahle-Sunnat‏ FATWA ?

A fatwa has been issued against a well known Islamic scholar and owner of Peace TV Channel, Dr Zakir Naik by the Qazi of Lucknow, Maulana Mufti Abdul Irfan Qadvi for allegedly supporting Osama bin Laden and asking youths to join terrorism.
Zakir Naik declared Kafir ::) ????by Ahle-Sunnat‏ http://www.zeenews.com...de...

http://juloos.diinow...m/files/fatw...

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:26 PM (#2) User is offline   rashidladaf 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Amazing nice to hear that.....
Rashid Ladaf

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:46 PM (#3) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Watching the news it seems that the news reporter have not read the Fatwa properly and taken her own decision.........

Hearing Mufti Saheb it seems that He has given Fatwa of Kufr for praising Yazid Palit and not on indirectly supporting Osama bin Laden. 

Media should contact Mufti Saheb again or Mufti Saheb should contact Media if there is really some misconception or confusion.

Am i right??

Gustakhe Nabi Ke Liye Ab Apne Khuda Se

Main Hazrat-e-Moosa Ka Asaa Mang Raha Hu

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:42 PM (#4) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Assalaam Alaikum

Zakir naik is an out and out wahaabi i admit that, and people should should steer clear of his attempts to spread the wahaabi way.

Then again his work on inter religious dialogue is exellent,especially with non muslims coming into islam in their droves via these efforts of his,this is more than can be said of our sunni ulema who seem to have left the most important type of dawa in islam (to  non muslims).

I would not argue with them if fatwa was for his support for Yazeed paleed,but his fatwa about supporting terrorists(if for that reason) seems to be a bit too reactionary and misconcieved in my opinion,in fact its pathetic.

I think certain indian sunni moulvis are playing too much to the tune of the indian givt and media these days,i say this as i  saw pictures of a rally by supporters(moulvi types) of a certain indian sunni "academy" in which they held banners asking for Pakistan to be declared a terrorist state,only yesterday.

At least alot of the wahabi/deos dont seem to be the usual pittus of hindu govt anymore(like in days of congress and ghandi ji) these days,but rather seem to be have been taken over by certain sunnis.

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:19 AM (#5) User is offline   YaNabi-Chemist 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

test (last time i made a fairly large post however an error occured, i have decided to post again - but i need to first test if i can reply to this topic in particular!)
Feel free to PM me if you have any health issues / ailments.

Confidentiality will be maintained.

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:30 AM (#6) User is offline   YaNabi-Chemist 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

I have seen Zakir Naiks answer to OBL etc.

However, first, it is interesting to note that the indian media is milking this fatwa dry. Do they normally care about Islamic "fatwas"?

Coming to the Issue, Zakir simply stated that you cannot base an opinion on how the western media portrays the issue.

Therefore, you cannot come to a valid opinion regarding OBL etc on what the media has said about him. Zakir has not done any personal reaserch and so he is himself uncertain about the character of OBL and the so-called associated group.

Because of this he cannot come out with an emphatic statement of support or condemnation.

The best we can do is pray for their guidance / failure if they are unislamic, or pray that Allah supports them if they are Islamic.

Zakirs views on what constitutes to as Islamic are very clear. For example, killing innocents, elderly etc and unprovoked attacks are Haraam.

As usual people are jumping on the bandwaggon here, due to their nafs.

Feel free to PM me if you have any health issues / ailments.

Confidentiality will be maintained.

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:12 AM (#7) User is offline   speed 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Come on boys,do your research before you start calling fellow muslims  names!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dr Zakir is what be all should be aiming to be.After all he is following PROPHETS sunnah.

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:12 AM (#8) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Again - nobody gains by this sort of stupidity - only the indian establishment

even though the maulvi might have been acting against zakir naik's alleged support of yazeed it is going to be milked for something else - it appears proof once again that some ulema are unaware of perception being more important than reality! To curry favour for something that is unproven is highly stupid. there is plenty of evidence that the mumbai attacks were committed by their own - even an undercover cop has been arrested and the dead cop hemant karkare had already arrested an indian general for his part in last years train bombing.

people must begin to think outside the sunni wahabi issue - everyone knows that zakir naik is a wahabbi - but do you think he is bothered about what sunni ulema think of him?! br imran alluded to his excellent work in inter-religious dialogue - the irony again is  that someone who is smacking the bowlers for sixes is then run out by his own team!!! Welcome to "sunnism".

my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:35 AM (#9) User is offline   speed 

• New Moon
  • Pip

salaam ,he refers to himself as a muslim.Why do you and a lot of other guys call him wahahbi? Please correct me if you can THE HOLY PROPHET p.b.u.o.h never called musilms wahahbi did he?Am still learning thanks.

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:37 PM (#10) User is offline   Hoosein-Abdul-Kader 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Moulvies and Mufities are very much eager to issue fatwas without thinking deep about the particular issue. Particularly Indian Mufties had produced a lot of wrong fatwas, which made the people of other faiths laugh.

Taking the case of Dr. Zakir, he had so many plus points about propagating Islam. To talk frankly, he is doing more Dawah among the non-believers in the world than any other Indian Mufties. He is well versed in English as well as in Arabic, contrary to many leading Mufites of India.

We advise Mufties of the world to think twice before issuing any fatwas against a fellow Muslim, because nobody has the legal right to call a Muslim as Kafir.

Wassallam

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:27 PM (#11) User is offline   Insider 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Aslam-o-alaikom

I don't no who is wrong and who is right all i now is our Prophet Mohammad SAW always prayed for the Muslims and the kufir.Wrong or right poor or rich they were the best example for all brother and sisters in this world.

I'm sorry if i offended any one only learning every day that passes.

Femanullah

Dhikr is to the HEART as water is to a FISH see what happens to a fish when it is taken out of water..." Ibn Taymiyyah

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:31 PM (#12) User is offline   Al-Aqsa 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned

How can a fellow MUSLIM call a MUSLIM Kaafir?

No wonder muslims round the world are in such a dire state calling people Kaafir, Wahabis etc.

Disgraceful
Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:40 PM (#13) User is offline   INTOXICATION-BURN 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Troubled Soul (14.12.2008)

1. How can a fellow MUSLIM call a MUSLIM Kaafir?

2. No wonder muslims round the world are in such a dire state calling people Kaafir, Wahabis etc.

3. Disgraceful

1. Quite simple accutally!

2. You mean like this:

Muhammad Hasni wrote that Mu-hammad Bin Abdul Wahab Najdi said: “When I went to study in Basra, mushriks would ask me questions and I would leave them very surprised with my answers”.  [“Tareek Aal-e-Saood”]

Shaykh Juri states: “Mu-hammad bin Abdul Wahab Najdi called The Ahl-e-sunnah Muslims Kafirs & Mushriks apart from himself and his (blind) followers”. The proof for this is that Mu-hammad Bin Abdul Wahab himself said that in Basra, Mushriks would come and ask me questions, these people were Muslims and thus Mu-hammad Bin Abdul Wahab only considers himself and his followers to be Muslims.   [“Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahab”]

Mu-hammad Bin Abdul Wahab wrote.  Those people who ask for intercession from Prophets and Angels and make Du’a through their Waseela, to become closer to Allah, are commiting sins.  Due to this crime it is permitted to kill them and to take their possessions.  [“Kashf-u-Shubhaat”]

Shaykh Attar wrote that Shaykh Najdi said: “I declare war on these people as the Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] declared war on the Kuffar of Makkah, against those people with corrupt beliefs”. [“Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahab’ page.55”]

Corrupt beliefs refers to those people who seek intercession from Anbiyah, Awliyah, and they make their Dua through them (Waseela) and those people who travelled to the Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace]’s grave with the intention to seek help other than Allah’s.

Mas’ood Aalam Nadwi wrote that Mu-hammad bin Abdul Wahab Najdi has calledonly those Muslims kafir who make Du’a with the Waseela of Prophets and Awliya, and he made jihad against them.  [“Mas’ood Aalam Nadwi”]

All these statements prove that Mu-hammad bin Abdul Wahab Najdi’s Jihad was not against kafirs but against those Muslims who held the Aq’aid of Ahl-e-Sunnah!

“Disgraceful”

3. Absolutely agree!

Yusuf Ali: O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed.

Pickthall: O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. [Quran 9:73]

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:06 AM (#14) User is offline   Sunni-Darbar 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

From the Desk of the Most Ignorant

My dear Mohtaram awr Mokarram brothers, sisters & fellows of Islam!
As salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullahu obarkatuh

Dr. Zakir Naik is a well known religious Scholar of International Caliber and one of the most respected Inter-religion Experts in the Media. He is a disciple of the most prominent inter-religion Scholar of the world Shaikh Amded Deedat Rah.

Difference of opinions (Ikhtelaf) is an integral part of Islam & it has been running since the Golden Age of Islam. Awaams should respect Scholars. Personally I never agree with his views on Madhab, Tasawwuf, Tawassul, etc. but declaring a Muslim as Kafir is most dangerous. Please pay attention to the following notification:-

Takfir of Muslims is prohibited in the standard, classical works of Islamic Law (Fiqh) and Creed (`Aqa'id) accepted by the Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamah “And among the doctrines of the Ahl as-Sunna is that none of the people of the Qibla can be called Kafeer.'' (Sharah `Aqa'id Nasfi, p. 121)

Azimushshan Muhadith Allama Mulla Ali Qari Rah. in Sharah Fiqh Akbar “They say regarding the issue of Kufr that if there are ninety-nine reasons for considering someone as Kafeer, and only one reason against it, the Mufti and the judge is bound to act according to that one reason for negating the Kufr.'' (p. 146)

“Too much of anything is not good” and we should not cross the limits any way........

We should keep patience in the matters of Takfiri Fatawas as we are crossing an age of most delicate condition of Deen. Religiously we are already been uprooted & divided into 73 Million Sects. What should be done in the matters of Ikhtelafs, either in Amaal & Aqeedah? We should precisely publish & propagate our own views to refute others in stead of roaring Cheap Styled Takfiri & Wahabi Firing. Mentality, attitude & philosophy of our respected Imaams Rahimahullah Azmayen of 4 Madhabs should be our standard. Criticizing on the Issue (by presenting proofs from Al Quaran & Ahadith) not the Person of opposite viewer-may be the bottom-line. Such cheap & Ummah-dividing Takfiri Fatawas must be stopped by the Awaams. Most of the time imposer of Fatawa has not enough knowledge & vision of the length & ultimate result of it. It never brings good to us in any ways but surely pleases the anti-Islamic agents. We should not patronize & add fuels to such Fires of Firkabaji & Fitnabaji. Alhamdulillah! The old-fashioned Takfiri Gun has lost his power of Penetration.

But what is the demand of the Age? Minimum is to extinguish such undesirable firings by using all our possible efforts. This is mostly needed for the Unity of Ummah (Ittehadul Ummah).

Such inconsiderate Mullah of our Breil-vy Sunni Sect put the image of Ala Hadrath Rah. into Kala Hadrath. This is the common picture from Delhi to Dubai, from Dhaka to Karachi, from Nairobi to Johannesburg. Please visit my Web-site: www.ict-adda.com for more about religious discrepancies.

I finish by quoting the famous Hadith for you all to contemplate on: Allah's Messenger, sallallahu alaihi wa sallam said, "If a man says to his brother, 'O Kafir (disbeliever)!' Then surely one of them is such (i.e. a Kafir)." (Bukhari, 8.125A)

ALLAHUMA SALLEHALA MUHAMMADUN NABIUUL UMMI WALAALEHE WASALLIM TASLIMAN KACHIRA

May Allah shower HIS blessings on the Whole Ummah. Ameen! Summa Ameen!!

Ma-as salam
Md. Sayedur Rahman(Afi anhu)
Sunni Darbar Dhaka, Bangladesh.
E-mail:sunni_darbar@yahoo.com

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:37 AM (#15) User is offline   mohammedsabir 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Assalam o Alaikum

We should take care that Zakir Nalayak doesn't get milage from our hatred of him & his aqeeda,

the W a h a b i s did get milage from our hatred & they were good enough to use it behind the garb of Namaz & Chilla,

Zakir Nalayak is a very good orator & has his own set of followers who at times are not open to his Bad - Aqeeda

we should take care of not to give much media space to him better wait for him to make mistake, which he does & then attack him with good proof,

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:46 PM (#16) User is offline   mudasir 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Speed, The Prophet never called anybody Wahabi bcuz Wahabism never existed then.

Read this article - "Puncturing the Devil's Dream About the Hadiths of Najd and Tamim "

http://www.masud.co....M/misc/najd.htm

Read this article - "A Demonstration that the Wahhabis are Khawarij" -

http://www.masud.co....isc/wahhabi.htm

InshAllah you will get a feel of Wahabism.

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:20 PM (#17) User is offline   rahim_khan 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Imran. (12.12.2008)
Assalaam Alaikum

Zakir naik is an out and out wahaabi i admit that, and people should should steer clear of his attempts to spread the wahaabi way.

Then again his work on inter religious dialogue is exellent,especially with non muslims coming into islam in their droves via these efforts of his,this is more than can be said of our sunni ulema who seem to have left the most important type of dawa in islam (to non muslims).

I would not argue with them iffatwa was for his support for Yazeed paleed,but hisfatwa about supporting terrorists(if for that reason)seems to be a bit too reactionary and misconcieved in my opinion,in fact its pathetic.

I think certainindian sunni moulvis are playing too much to the tune of the indian givt and media these days,i say this as i saw pictures of a rally by supporters(moulvi types)of a certain indiansunni "academy" in which they held banners asking for Pakistan to be declared a terrorist state,only yesterday.

At least alot ofthe wahabi/deos dont seem to be the usualpittus ofhindu govt anymore(like indays of congress and ghandi ji)these days,but rather seem to behave been taken over by certainsunnis.

Which Certain Academy..??

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:29 PM (#18) User is offline   INTOXICATION-BURN 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Sunni Darbar (18.12.2008)

From the Desk of the Most Ignorant :)

Religiously we are already been uprooted & divided into 73 Million Sects.

Criticizing on the Issue (by presenting proofs from Al Quaran & Ahadith) not the Person of opposite viewer-may be the bottom-line.

Such cheap & Ummah-dividing Takfiri Fatawas must be stopped by the Awaams.

The old-fashioned Takfiri Gun has lost his power of Penetration.

But what is the demand of the Age? Minimum is to extinguish such undesirable firings by using all our possible efforts. This is mostly needed for the Unity of Ummah (Ittehadul Ummah).

Such inconsiderate Mullah of our Breil-vy Sunni Sect put the image of Ala Hadrath Rah. into Kala Hadrath.

This is the common picture from Delhi to Dubai, from Dhaka to Karachi, from Nairobi to Johannesburg.

Please visit my Web-site: www.ict-adda.com for more about religious discrepancies.

Gusthak then or whould you prefer:

"The dogs of the people of the Fire.":)

Doesn’t make any difference, still going to Hell, if he does not abandon his Evil Aqeeda.

“Religiously we are already been uprooted & divided into 73 Million Sects.:w00t:

That’s False!

Lookhere:

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu): "The Messenger of Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: 'The Jews separated into 71 sects, and the Christians into 72, and my nation will divide into 73 sects.'" (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)

Where did the Holy Prophet (PBUH) say “73 Million sects” ???

Such inconsiderate Mullah of our Breil-vy Sunni Sect put the image of Ala Hadrath Rah. into Kala Hadrath.”

That was an Insult towards Ala Hazrat (ra), I think you “PAL” should apologise!!!

“Please visit my Web-site: **********"  No Thanks! :angry:

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "ALLAH will never allow my Ummah to unite upon misguidance and incorrect beliefs. Allah's mercy, blessings and protection are with the largest group of Muslims. And he who deviates from this largest group of Muslims will be thrown into Hell." (Tirmizi)

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "He who deviates from the largest group of Muslims, even as much as a hand span, has himself cut off his connection with Islam". (Abu Dawud) :)

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:03 PM (#19) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Sunni Darbar (18.12.2008)
of Ala Hadrath Rah. into Kala Hadrath.

Watch what you write brother,you have been reading too much deo-bandi propaganda/defence material by the look of things.

Have some respect please.

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:40 PM (#20) User is offline   bahar-e-madinah 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Sunni Darbar, your statement about Imam Ala Hazrat was very disrespectful.. what an insult. I think an apology should be made - watch what you say and who you're saying it about!

A site dedicated to Rasulallah (s.a.w)'s love:

:: www.baharemadinah.com ::

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services