Still can't post unless I do all this rubbish

I.Will.Back

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:32 PM (#3) User is offline   Just_Ahsun 

• just_ahsun
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Assalamu Alaikum

There is also a recorded tradition of the Prophet Muhammad, a hadith, narrated by Jabir b. ‘Abdullah saying,

“While I was sitting in my house there happened to pass by me Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him). He made a gesture to me and I stood up for him. He took hold of my hand until we came to one of the apartments of his wives. He entered and then asked me to get in. So I entered and there was hanging a curtain beside her. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Is there any food (with you)? They (the members of the household) said: Yes And then there were brought three loaves of bread for him (the Holy Prophet) and placed in the basket of palm leaves. Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) picked up one loaf and placed that before him, and then picked up another one and placed it before me. He then picked up the third one and broke it into two parts, and kept the one-half before him and the other half before me, and then said: Is there any condiment? They (the members of the household) said: There is nothing (in the form of condiment) but some vinegar only. He said: Bring that, for vinegar is a good condiment.”

source:
The tranquility of both worlds lies in two things: magnanimity towards friends and the wise management of enemies.

- Hafiz al-Shirazi

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:35 PM (#4) User is offline   Just_Ahsun 

• just_ahsun
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Do check the above link for uses of vinegar if your interested, I just quoted the hadith pak from there to show its significance from the sunnah and whatever is from the sunnah cannot be 'unhealthy' or harm you in any way :)
The tranquility of both worlds lies in two things: magnanimity towards friends and the wise management of enemies.

- Hafiz al-Shirazi

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:06 PM (#5)

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Guests

Organic apple cider vinegar does really work and is very good for you!! It will give your skin a healthy fresh glow owing to its ability to aid in digestion and get everything running smoothly ♥

Go and get yourself some organic apple cider vinegar ~ Braggs is a good quality brand. put 2 tablespoons into a mug and fill with water,mix it up and drink through a straw (to protect the enamel on your teeth) this will encourage the production of hydrochloric acid in your tummy and aid in digestion of your meals thus also helping with constipation. It will also cure an acid tummy by increasing digestion and realkalising your tummy.

Apple cider vinegar will eliminate heart burn and acid reflux symptoms........ have two mugs if you have to. All natural ingredients, no chemicals or rubbish to upset sensitive little bodies in organic apple cider vinegar either.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services