Spirit Of Islam: Is there any wazifa or dua to get your love back? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is there any wazifa or dua to get your love back? Any Dua for a guy to love me again

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:37 PM (#101) User is offline   rabiya123 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

malaikah, on 06 November 2008 - 11:55 PM, said:

This was given to me by an imam..AND IT WORKS SOOOOO GOOOOD

Try to recite the following du'a at least 100 times a day:

'Allahumma layyin qalbi fulan binti fulan kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'

Where it stated 'fulan ibn-e-fulan', you must say the name of the person involved, and her/his mothers name (for example if the boys' name is Saad and his mothers name is Asma, you will say "Saad ibn-e-Asma"... okey?..).
This wazifa is very effective, and melts hearts, just as lead was molten for the Prophet Da'ud
alayhis 'salam.<br style="mso-special-character: line-break">

and its very good if u read darood sharif in the beginning and in the end of this dua...it helps more i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT WITH WUZUU, EVEN A LITTLE NAPAKI CAN LEAD TO SIDE EFFECTS!!!!!
i was in the same situation as you...he was a very stone cold person..
but he dies for me now and we r even getting married soon inshAllah hehe i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

<br style="mso-special-character: line-break">

r u there sister.. i want to study this do i need any permission 4 it ??

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:08 PM (#102) User is offline   tajraza 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalamualaikum. Dear sis look if you really love that guy you need keep your ego aside. He treats you badly pray for it. Doesn't love you pray for it. Trust me by just saying that you can not bend for him any longer you just lying to yourself, think of it once seriously, the guy is married to a girl then can you be able to survive that I dn't think so but you may do it if he doesn't deserve your love. May Allah and his beloved(sallal lahu alaihi wasallam) help and guide you. pray for me. Assalamualaikum.
Allah and His Beloved Rasool(sallal lahu alaihi wasallam) Know the Best. Pray for Me.

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:37 AM (#103) User is offline   tajraza 

• New Moon
  • Pip

'Allahumma layyin qalbi fulan binti fulan kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'

Where it stated 'fulan ibn-e-fulan', you must say the name of the person involved, and her/his mothers name (for example if the boys' name is Saad and his mothers name is Asma, you will say "Saad ibn-e-Asma"... okey?..).
This wazifa is very effective, and melts hearts, just as lead was molten for the Prophet Da'ud alayhis 'salam.<br style="mso-special-character: line-break">

and its very good if u read darood sharif in the beginning and in the end of this dua...it helps more i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT WITH WUZUU, EVEN A LITTLE NAPAKI CAN LEAD TO SIDE EFFECTS!!!!!
but he dies for me now and we r even getting married soon inshAllah hehe i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assalamualaikum. It's abit late to ask now but sister did you get married to the guy who you wished to ?? I want to know the answer just for the sake of curiosity. Jazakallah
Allah and His Beloved Rasool(sallal lahu alaihi wasallam) Know the Best. Pray for Me.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:53 PM (#104) User is offline   sxg 

• New Moon
  • Pip

how many time can i read this? and how should i read this??

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:55 PM (#105) User is offline   sxg 

• New Moon
  • Pip

hi can you please tell what the side effects are?

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:49 PM (#106) User is offline   duwa 

• New Moon
  • Pip

This wazifa is very effective, and melts hearts, just as lead was molten for the Prophet Da'ud
alayhis 'salam.<br style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:52 PM (#107) User is offline   duwa 

• New Moon
  • Pip

salam to all.anyone can plz give me arabic link of this dua?im not sure about the talafuz of this dua thats why i need it in arabic so no chance of mistake should b there.help me in this regard if anyone knws,stay blessed.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:44 PM (#108) User is offline   savinglie 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Imran Niaz Ali, on 06 November 2008 - 01:47 PM, said:

Originally posted by: Ss Aat the moment i read durood sharif 100 times everyday and another zikar whihc my hadrat sahib have given me to read 2 That is very good. InshAllah you will get the results very soon. As you already read durood sharif daily, i sugest you read durood-e-moqaddas tonight (if you can find) and next week do wazifa of durood-e-Tunajjina. Salam
Aslamalaikum WR WB brother Usman, I know this post is pretty old but I just found this great website. First of all, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and helping people. Brother I have questions about "Wazifa of Durood-e-Tunajjina", what is a proper way of doing this Wazifa? I mean can you please explain and make it clear like you did about Durood-e-Moqaddas? Here is what I understood about doing this wazifa, I beg your pardon if I am wrong in any way. So, on Thursday after Salat-e-Isha, I have to read Durood-e-Tunajjina 300 times keeping in mind why I am doing this. I have a question, do I need to read Durood Sharif (any short one) before or after doing this Wazifa? Do I need to make a dua or anything else I need to do? How many times do I need to do this Wazifa or I can do it as many times as I can? I will greatly appreciate if you consider my question and answer me soon, I really need it. Thank you very much. JazakAllah Aslamalaikum WR WB <BR><BR>

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:48 AM (#109) User is offline   Arcko 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalamualaekum,

i also having little trouble understanding how to recite that dua
like on that Dua its say 'Allahumma layyin qalbi fulan binti fulan kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'
i cant see
"fulan ibn-e-fulan" but i would like if someone correct me, cause i also having love problem since i love her so much,please help me.
or i would like to get email who want to help me by privacy,my email is arcko.hasan007@gmail.com
please send me massage there,i will wait for your reply

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:02 PM (#110) User is offline   savinglie 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Arcko, on 27 July 2012 - 05:48 AM, said:

Assalamualaekum,

i also having little trouble understanding how to recite that dua
like on that Dua its say 'Allahumma layyin qalbi fulan binti fulan kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'
i cant see
"fulan ibn-e-fulan" but i would like if someone correct me, cause i also having love problem since i love her so much,please help me.
or i would like to get email who want to help me by privacy,my email is arcko.hasan007@gmail.com
please send me massage there,i will wait for your reply

Assalamualaekum,

Brother "fulan ibn-e-fulan" means you have to say the girls's name and her monthers name. Let's say the gilr's name is Sana and her mother's name is Aysha, you will recite this dua like this

'Allahumma layyin qalbi "Sana binti Aysha" kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'

I hope it helps. Good Luck. May Allah bless you.

Assalamualaekum

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:28 PM (#111) User is offline   Fairygirl 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalamoualaikoum.

Dear brothers n sisters..

If someone can help me.. Im in a really bad state.. But i trust Almighty Allah.. N i know HE will help me get him back. I really love this guy n even he used to love me a lot but i really dont know wat happened and he became really cold hearted.. He was a guy who loved me more than himself.. He wud be there for me all the time.. And we thought of getting married and performing hajj together and living in a gud and islamic way.. But now he changed all of a sudden.. My parents disagreed to our relationship at first but i was almost successful in convincing them but now he isnt talking to me..

Can someone please help me.. I need to know If i dont have that person's mothers name then wat can i do.. I know his fathers name and his sisters name but i dont know his mothers name.

I will be really greatful if u can be of any kind of help.. May Allah bless you all.. Ameen

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:42 PM (#112) User is offline   savinglie 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Fairygirl, on 30 July 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

Assalamoualaikoum.

Dear brothers n sisters..

If someone can help me.. Im in a really bad state.. But i trust Almighty Allah.. N i know HE will help me get him back. I really love this guy n even he used to love me a lot but i really dont know wat happened and he became really cold hearted.. He was a guy who loved me more than himself.. He wud be there for me all the time.. And we thought of getting married and performing hajj together and living in a gud and islamic way.. But now he changed all of a sudden.. My parents disagreed to our relationship at first but i was almost successful in convincing them but now he isnt talking to me..

Can someone please help me.. I need to know If i dont have that person's mothers name then wat can i do.. I know his fathers name and his sisters name but i dont know his mothers name.

I will be really greatful if u can be of any kind of help.. May Allah bless you all.. Ameen

Assalamoualaikoum dear sister,

I totally understand your situation. I just hope and pray to Allah that he comes back to you (Amin). Sister following is a link you can use for guidance. This is a great website. You will find solution to your problem. I just hope it helps you. Please remember me in your dua. I wish you a good luck....May Allah help you.

http://eshaykh.com/

Assalamoualaikoum

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:50 PM (#113) User is offline   savinglie 

• New Moon
  • Pip

savinglie, on 27 July 2012 - 02:02 PM, said:

Assalamualaekum,

Brother "fulan ibn-e-fulan" means you have to say the girls's name and her monthers name. Let's say the gilr's name is Sana and her mother's name is Aysha, you will recite this dua like this

'Allahumma layyin qalbi "Sana binti Aysha" kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'

I hope it helps. Good Luck. May Allah bless you.

Assalamualaekum

Assalamoualaikoum brother Arcko,

You can also use the following link for further information regarding the above dua, including a proper method and permission of Imam.

http://eshaykh.com/

Assalamoualaikoum

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:36 PM (#114) User is offline   Fairygirl 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Walaikoumsalaam,

Jazakallah for the link.. You'll always be in my duas... Please do keep me in urz too.. Please pray for him to come back to me soon.

I just hope it'll work Insha Allah and Ameen. Coz i really want marry that guy n make my future with him.. I just cant sleep nor eat nor even think properly.. Im really in a bad state n he isnt replying to non of my mails nor text nor phones.. I really want him as husband.. I cant even think of marrying any other guy..

Jazakallah once again.. May Allah Bless You..

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:49 PM (#115) User is offline   savinglie 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Fairygirl, on 30 July 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

Walaikoumsalaam,

Jazakallah for the link.. You'll always be in my duas... Please do keep me in urz too.. Please pray for him to come back to me soon.

I just hope it'll work Insha Allah and Ameen. Coz i really want marry that guy n make my future with him.. I just cant sleep nor eat nor even think properly.. Im really in a bad state n he isnt replying to non of my mails nor text nor phones.. I really want him as husband.. I cant even think of marrying any other guy..

Jazakallah once again.. May Allah Bless You..

Assalamualaikum sister,

InshaAllah it will help you and he will come back to you soon. But sister let me tell you something, I understand your situation, but do not let it effect your daily life. You know what, 9 guys out of 10 do not value things like a girl would do. Its not a big deal for them if they stay out of touch for weeks. If he did not contact you for a couple of weeks, do not kill yourself like this, because, probably, he might be busy and just can not get back to you. It does not mean that he does not love you anymore. You just need to be patient. You know sometimes guys don't want you to over do. They just want you to trust them. Try not to call or text him alot, beacause sometimes it turns them off and they do not realize that you are doing that out of concern. It sounds like a really serious kind of a relationship, you should calm down, have some patience, trust in Allah and trust the guy and wait till he gets back to you, instead of killing yourself like that.

But if he did not contact you for months then it is something to be worried about. But don't worry sister, everything will be all right, InshaAllah. Just believe in Allah and hope for the best, InahaAllah he will be the one to be your husband by the grace of Almighty. I'll certainly remeber you in my prayers. We all seek help from Allah and He never disappoint His believers.

Dear sister, I apologize in advance if I have said anything that you do not like. Its just a piece of advice. May Allah bless you and brings your man back to you (Amin)

Assalamoualaikum

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:01 PM (#116) User is offline   Fairygirl 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalaamoualaikoum,

You shudnt apologize. In fact i've love every words u said. Jazakallah once again for everything.

I just hope he gets back soon. Insha Allah & Ameen..

May Allah Bless You.

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:59 AM (#117) User is offline   sweet19 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Help-me, on 12 October 2009 - 10:59 PM, said:

Allahumma layyin qalbi fulan binti fulan kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'

alayhis 'salam.

ASALAMOLAIKUM MUJHE SAHI TARHA SAMAJH NEHI AI KHE AAP KHA MATLABH KYA HAI? MERI BHI YEHI SAME PROBLEM HAI, AND I ALSO WANT TO READ THIS WAZIFA. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY HOW TO READ IT? FOR EXAMPLE IF THE BOY'S NAME IS OMAR AND HIS MOTHERS NAME IS TAHIRA, HOW SHOLUD I READ IT? PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME, MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS PLEASE HELP ME

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:00 AM (#118) User is offline   sweet19 

• New Moon
  • Pip

plz can yew write this dua in arabic or urdu plzzzzz

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:49 AM (#119) User is offline   sweet19 

• New Moon
  • Pip

can yew plz write this dua in arabic ..plz

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:02 PM (#120) User is offline   savinglie 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Fairygirl, on 03 August 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

Assalaamoualaikoum,

You shudnt apologize. In fact i've love every words u said. Jazakallah once again for everything.

I just hope he gets back soon. Insha Allah & Ameen..

May Allah Bless You.

Thank you sister. InshaAllah Allah Tabarak Wa' Ta'ala will listen to your prayers (Amin). Hope I hear something good from you soon (Amin, InshaAllah) :)

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services