Spirit Of Islam: is it black magic or taweez - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

is it black magic or taweez stresses out!

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:28 PM (#1) User is offline   true-muslima 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

asalam alaikum my dear brothers and sisters.

i have a few questions.

my mother is currantly involved in some kind of vudu stuff, i dont know what to call it, but for the past 10 years we have been havin family problems and shes been to alot of molvis n peers n stuff, however recently she has been to visit some kind of molvi and he has given her some taweez or bathiya(lights) she calles them and everyday at isha time she burns them its like an A4 sheet folded up.
is this black magic or taweez because ive never heard of burning taweez.

also i have another question why is it possible that people are able to find out ones past, and how is it possible , and why is it possible surely only Allah azawajal knows our past present and future then how do people find out our past, by taking name and parents name.

sadly this kind of thing has become very common in the pakistani community.

i would appreciate ur advice as there are some things that are between me and Allah and i do not wish for my family to find out, and they may find out.

walaikum asalam

life is a long journey, travel well n u'll reach home(junnah), astray along the path n u'll get lost forever.

* Sale Alaho Alaika ya Muhammadin noorun min noorilah*

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:37 PM (#2) User is offline   YoungBrother 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned

As Salaam Alaikum,

I am not trying to have a go or anything, but the problem with many people is that they have no faith and patience. They go to a Pir and if they don't get what they want straight away they go looking for another way to solve it, or straight after they have been to a Pir they will go straight to another person, because they think the more people they go to, the quicker it will work. I have witnessed this happening to people close to me. What your mother needs to do, is stick to one Shaykh (no magician guy who gives stuff to burn and the rest of their rituals). And if she has faith in Allah(SWT) then inshAllah your familiy problems will be gone. I know this is not what your looking for, but it's just a suggestion.

The greatest Jihad is to speak a word of justice against an oppressive ruler! 

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:17 PM (#3) User is offline   zulfkar3333 

• New Moon
  • Pip

You have seemed to cope with the problems for ten years so why are you still going to different people.
Why don't you recite some Quran shareef in your household and then inshallah you'll see a big difference.

True people of Allah Taala will advice you to recite Quran shareef as this is the best remedy for household problems. The evidence on what i have started is that Hazoor (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) said the following hadith:

Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, "Do not turn your houses into graves. Shaitan is barred from any house in which Surat al-Baqarah (2) is recited." [Muslim 780, 4: 1707]
Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:00 AM (#4) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

i bet its been an expensive 10 years!

If only she had just prayed to Allah the Maalik of all then if he willed problems would have been solved. Get her to see the truth and save herself some money. I dont know a pakistani who has had a successful visit to "baba g" - and a free one!
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:13 AM (#5) User is offline   Husayni 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

Originally posted by: Young Brother As Salaam Alaikum, I am not trying to have a go or anything, but the problem with many people is that they have no faith and patience. They go to a Pir and if they don't get what they want straight away they go looking for another way to solve it, or straight after they have been to a Pir they will go straight to another person, because they think the more people they go to, the quicker it will work. I have witnessed this happening to people close to me. What your mother needs to do, is stick to one Shaykh (no magician guy who gives stuff to burn and the rest of their rituals). And if she has faith in Allah(SWT) then inshAllah your familiy problems will be gone. I know this is not what your looking for, but it's just a suggestion.

Do you know anything about taweez and how it actualy works.First of all you do not the reason why she was told to burn it.So i suggest you keep your opinion to yourself if you have no knowlegde on this matter.
YaNabi Team

If you want to understand the Qur'an you go to Ahlul Bayt, if you want to understand Ahlul Bayt you go to the Qur'an.

Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad bin Yahya Al-Ninowy Al Husayni

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:52 AM (#6) User is offline   Abdul09 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Asalaam Alai Kum

@Muslima

I think by the sounds of things your mother has so far been unsuccessfull in trying to heal the problems she believes everyone is suffering from in your household.
The Bathiyah you are refering to are usually for when you have a manifestation in your premises.
The Tahweez are or could be used for a variety of reasons.
By the way you sound, you don't take this as a way forward.
Give some credit to your mother she is trying her best to ammend the calamities she believes she together with all are suffering from.

@Mudassar

You have a lot to learn, I suggest you refrain from making sarcastic remarks on a geniune issue and bringing in a con man to further taking the mick...behave
All muslims pray and ask for forgivenes but Magic & Jinns does co-exist with-in Islam.
Our Beloved (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) became a victim of Magic and suffered from it's effects until ALLAH AZ WA JAL sent a revelation of the Last Three Surahs.

You may have had a bad experience with your so called Baba g online that doesn't mean everyone is in the same boat.

Wasalaam Alai Kum

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:50 AM (#7) User is offline   Muhammad_Mobasher_Muhammadi 

• MMM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationDubai, UAE

Originally posted by: Young Brother

As Salaam Alaikum,I am not trying to have a go or anything, but the problem with many people is that they have no faith and patience. They go to a Pir and if they don't get what they want straight away they go looking for another way to solve it, or straight after they have been to a Pir they will go straight to another person, because they think the more people they go to, the quicker it will work. I have witnessed this happening to people close to me. What your mother needs to do, is stick to one Shaykh (no magician guy who gives stuff to burn and the rest of their rituals). And if she has faith in Allah(SWT) then inshAllah your familiy problems will be gone. I know this is not what your looking for, but it's just a suggestion.

Excellent advice, apart from the ignorance you portray in the highlighted area above!

Originally posted by: Z Hussain

You have seemed to cope with the problems for ten years so why are you still going to different people. Why don't you recite some Quran shareef in your household and then inshallah you'll see a big difference.True people of Allah Taala will advice you to recite Quran shareef as this is the best remedy for household problems. The evidence on what i have started is that Hazoor (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) said the following hadith:Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, "Do not turn your houses into graves. Shaitan is barred from any house in which Surat al-Baqarah (2) is recited." [Muslim 780, 4: 1707]

Why shouldn't we sit at home and treat our physical ailments and not visit a doctor too then? There is a reason why a layman is not allowed to give out Ta'weez!

Spiritual ailment calls for spiritual doctors!

Originally posted by: Mudassar Rana

i bet its been an expensive 10 years! If only she had just prayed to Allah the Maalik of all then if he willed problems would have been solved. Get her to see the truth and save herself some money. I dont know a pakistani who has had a successful visit to "baba g" - and a free one!

What an irresponsible and ignorant load of gibberish! Why do people bother to comment when they have no knowledge of an issue? WHY?!

I believe you are a pharmacist, brother, aren't you?

A question - do you scold your Muslim customers when they bring their medical prescriptions to you and sternly ask them to sit on a musallah all day and pray to Allah Azzawajal and have tawakkul or do you actually give them the medicines?

My question intends to make a point, I donot seek an answer.

Jazakumullahu Khayran!
What is the constant concern of The Holy Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Wa Salaam? The Forgiveness of His Ummah. Struggle for it.

A common human being uses no more than 3 percent of his brain's total capability. Where do you use the remaining 97 percent when there is nothing meaningless or unnecessary in God's creation? In search of His Ma'arifah, in the path of spirituality - to Know Him.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:16 AM (#8) User is offline   Muhammad_Mobasher_Muhammadi 

• MMM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationDubai, UAE

Furthermore, it is not a proof of incredibility of a Pir or Aamil who seeks a payment for spiritual treatment. It is not impermissible! They still get rewarded for their intentions! If it is, why is it any different when it comes to a doctor?

If you didn't know, then remember that when a Shaykh gives out a ta'weez, he HAS to bear the burden of black magic upon himself. They actually bear our burden!

I know Mashaykh who go through these situations on and off. It is not easy to bear these evil spiritual forces. Normal laymen like us cannot bear or face these demons. It is a favour of the mashaykh that they do it for us! Donot take it for granted!

I know of Mashaykh and aamils who go through a complete change of attitude at times because of the burden they have to bear. Their family members have to leave them alone at times.

At times, when we donot read their Waza'if regularly, they have to read them for us. They have to get up at late nights, perform ghusl and perform Wazaif to counter the evils which wake them up from their sleeps! You have to have Taqwa to counter all of this. 

They literally have to face physical encounters with evil forces. I have personally witnessed a situation where the one who gave out Ta'weez fell on the floor and hurt their foot and they cannot come down the stairs properly till this day and this was in Madinah-tul-Munawwarah!

Another Shaykh I know had to bear the severe back pain of a woman whom they gave Ta'weez to and they could barely move their back or walk for days!

It is not an easy path. It is not a joke to become a pir! There is a reason why many choose to seclude themselves from the common folk because the credibility of a pir in the eyes of common laymen lies in the fulfillment of their worldly ailments. If they donot see a favourable result at times, they degrade the Mashakh. Astaghfirullah, such ignorance!

May Allah Azzawajal Bless us with the true understanding of spirituality, Aameen Allahumma Aameen!

Jazakumullahu Khayran

What is the constant concern of The Holy Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Wa Salaam? The Forgiveness of His Ummah. Struggle for it.

A common human being uses no more than 3 percent of his brain's total capability. Where do you use the remaining 97 percent when there is nothing meaningless or unnecessary in God's creation? In search of His Ma'arifah, in the path of spirituality - to Know Him.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:52 AM (#9) User is offline   salimgh 

• New Moon
  • Pip

What utter rubbish! Please do not talk about things you do not understand or have very little knowledge of.

although there are many fraudsters, that does not mean they all are; or that they all charge. Less of the cheap sarcasm.

Anyway why is it that you say " I dont know a pakistani who has had a successful visit to "baba g", is it only pakistani's who go to "Baba G's"?

for your information i know arabs and african families who go to Amils and peers and Alhamdulilah they have benefited alot.

Finally, i end with the following:
If there was no real GOLD,
There would be no FAKE gold
. I agree with you

Faanus banke jiski hifaazat hawa kare,

woh shamma kya bujhe jise roshan khuda kare.

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:32 AM (#10) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

g br ghamkhoili i dont know what rattled your cage! Clearly you are an encyclopedia of islamic knowledge - for some reason your posts never highlight this quality of yours? but alhamdlilah i have never had the need to visit any amil. clearly whoever you go to hasnt passed on his etiquettes. If you found my post sarcastic - it is after all the highest form of intelligence - something which your post clearly doesnt exhibit.

br MMM you say why do people speak of something they have no knowledge of ? yet you have made me a pharmacist! A poor mans doctor! sorry dear I am not. I did not say dont go and see any body that was your inference. If a poor lady has been fleeced for the last ten years then what is the wrong in pointing it out. If there is black magic done (again something that is undeniable) then the maalik of all is Allah. and if all the amils have failed then surely allah will help her. 

Allah is all powerful and loves his people 70 times greater than a mother - so are you saying he wont help? Where all else fails then Allah answers.

your question seeks to make a point but unfortunately its wide off the mark -hence the reply.

and br nasir - thats a really poor quote you ended with and if thats all you can bring to save those false pirs then Allah help you.

the truth is that Allah is All powerful and maalik of all - without his permission no magic works - Allah revealed the last 2 surah's for this purpose. 

I never said there is no genuine amil, indeed the subcontinent is blessed with so many, if you inferred otherwise from my comments that is a problem with your comprehension.

i am very happy for you that you know so many africans and arabs who go to amils and have benefitted them. i trust that you find it most soothing for the heart. I never denied they arent. I did say Pakistani and there was a caveat that I have never met, naturally it is only my experience. if yours is different then congratulations.

br nasir you ask my views on wasila, yet you say i have no knowledge? so isnt it asking for trouble that you ask a person with alledged no knowledge of a subject his opinions on such an issue. did you think that you could straight away cast me as "wahabbi" or "najdi" etc. sorry sir i would like to disappoint you. When the question is sincere i will reply sincerely.

my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:18 AM (#11) User is offline   Abdul09 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Asalaam Alai Kum

@Madassar

Wow ! you seem to have ALL the answers.
You also seem to possess a lot of Intelligence through your remarks and this is not a cheap shot just mere truth.
Other brothers agree.
If you are an ET.....Then please do me a favour ' go home '

Wasalaam Alai Kum

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:22 AM (#12) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

it certainly isnt difficult answering your remarks! before you mock my name remember it is one of the 99 names of rasool s.a.w, and a surah in the holy quran.

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:41 PM (#13) User is offline   ya-taiba 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

(Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi)

there are certain taweez which you do burn as i have done this my self, my pir saab gave them to me and i really did get better, as i was suffering from balck magic as they call it. I suffered with alot of back pain which couldnt be resolved by my doctor, Allhumdullilah, I felt better with the help of the taweez.

one advie would be that you read the holy quran
and stick to one peer there are many cons out there and talk to your mum.

Taweez do exsist and women have alot to do with this, they do them not knowing the aftermath of it as it destroys lifes, I have seen my own brothers turn against me when they really use to get on with me but know there my enimies, for no majar reason

Brother if you really need help and it cannot be resolved by the peers you go to then I suggest you vist

http://www.dewanehazoori.net/

and go to contact us and get the number for pir saab and phone them inshallah they will help you, they helped me and i am sure they will help you to. They are very humble so dont feel shy or hestitate to phone them you will know what i mean if you ever contact them

I pray that Allah (swt) resolves all your problems ameen

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN HATTA TARDA WA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN BA'DAR RI DA WA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN ABADAN ABADAN

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:09 PM (#14) User is offline   siraj2008 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalamo-alikum

these links will help inshallah

http://www.chowrangi.com/how-to-break-black-magic.html

http://www.chowrangi.com/faqs-on-black-magic.html
http://www.chowrangi.com/tantar-mantar-and-sifli-amal.html
http://www.chowrangi.com/power-of-the-soul-to-destroy-black-magic.html

http://www.hazratsultanbahu.com/forum/index.php?topic=47.0

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:19 PM (#15) User is offline   siraj2008 

• New Moon
  • Pip

http://www.chowrangi.com/magic-using-personal-information.html

Posted 01 November 2008 - 12:42 AM (#16) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

thanks br. abdullah it was very informative. its amazing how folk can destroy other peoples lives. may Allah protect us from all of this. ameen

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:02 AM (#17) User is offline   Abdul09 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Asalaam Alai Kum

@Mudassar

' it certainly isnt difficult answering your remarks! before you mock my name remember it is one of the 99 names of rasool s.a.w, and a surah in the holy quran '

What! are! you! talking about ??   A spelling Mistake.

I can't be asked to horse around with you.
You clearly have your own horse you would like to trollop around on.

Piece of advice, and it's free not like the premium numbers.

Find a Kamil Wali, then the test of your life will really start.

Without a Kamil Spiritual Guide we are like the sonar bat's, who have eyes but can't see.

PS......Before you go of on one, there is good advice within this reply. I suggest you take your Halloween hat of and put your intelligent hat on then read the message to understand.

Wasalaam Alia Kum

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:06 PM (#18) User is offline   true-muslima 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

asalam alaikum.

to those brothers and sisters who have given some advice to help me understand the answers to my questions zakallah khair.

i would just like to say, i knew this topic and question would turn into a whole debate about taweez and peers and all sorts.

i have read many many threads which also turn into debates and people start to attack each other with thier view, and in the end the question to begin with is left unanswered, this is what has stopped me from asking questions on this forum in the firt place and im sure it has stopped others to.

To the brothers who have judges me and my mother(im not mentioning names, may Allah forgive them) my mother is very strong in her recitation and remeberance of Allah mashallah she reads quran literally all day long, she prays 5 time with out fail and begs in allahs mercy everyday.
The reason she went to get these taweez is because she lost a daughter 10 years ago, if u are a mother or a father you would know how that feels, for me its like losing some1 who was like my mother because the eldest always treats the youngers as their own children and in a way mothers them and brings the rest of the family up.

i personally hold my own views on this topic, but like i said this topic is debated on many times when it arises, i trust my lord 200% and am in no need of taweez.

for those who helped, jazakallha khair may Allah bless all of you for the sake of his belloved Rasool Sallalahu alaihi wasalam.
life is a long journey, travel well n u'll reach home(junnah), astray along the path n u'll get lost forever.

* Sale Alaho Alaika ya Muhammadin noorun min noorilah*

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:11 AM (#19) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

mashallah br. nasir you even replied to comments not addressed to you - which further shows that not only do you lack basic skills of etiquettes but also comprehension.

Br resorting to profanity and name calling exhibits incredible insecurity - i would take my original comments in the light hearted manner they were meant.

g br. ghamkholi, I didnt ask you to horse around - I responded to the sister who herself referred to her mother doing some form of "vudu" with a light hearted comment - for you and br. nasir to get a bee in your bonnet over all of this is beyond me.

and to the dear sister I did not pre-judge you or your mother - I too have lost a son and know what it feels like to bury your own child. it is something that remains for the rest of your life. My comments were meant to cheer you up because you sounded a bit down, and only to stop falling prey to fake people. I apologise to you and your mother whole heartedly if you felt anything other than what i meant. By the way your views are correct keep tawakallah and inshallah Allah will make you future secure in this life and the after life.ameen

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:14 PM (#20) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Ok,peace lads!

Topic locked!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password