Spirit Of Islam: Biography of Shaykh ‘Abdullah al-Hariri - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Biography of Shaykh ‘Abdullah al-Hariri Sheikh Abdullah Al Harari (Rahimahullah)

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:36 PM (#1) User is offline   Islam09 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Aslaam Alikum, this is a great biography of a Scholar who is very humble and pious and in one respect the Imam Ash Shafiyy of our era!!! He is the great ^alim (Islamic scholar), an example of the ^ulama' (Islamic scholars), Al-'Imam, Al-Muhaddith, the pious worshipper, Ash-Shaykh Abu ^Abdir-Rahman, ^Abdullah Ibn Muhammad Ibn Yusuf, Al-Harariyy, Ash-Shaybiyy, Al-^Abdariyy, the Mufti of As-Sumal (Somalia). He is Al-Harariyy because he is from the city of Harar. In 1887, As-Sumal was occupied and divided into five parts and the western province (Harar) was given to Al-Habashah (Ethiopia). He is ash-Shaybiyy because Banu Shaybah is a clan of Quraysh and they are the people in charge of Al-Ka^bah. He is Al-^Abdariyy because he also belongs to ^Abdud-Dar, a clan of Qusayy Ibn Kilab, the fourth grandfather of Prophet Muhammad, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam.

He was born in Harar around 1339 A.H., or 1920 R.C. He grew up in a humble house loving Al-^Ilm (Islamic knowledge) and its people. He memorized Al-Qur'an by heart and tartil (reading correctly with tajwid rules) when he was seven years old. He continued to scoop from the sea of knowledge. He memorized numerous books in various Islamic sciences. He gave ^Ilm Al-Hadith a great amount of attention. He memorized the six books of Al-Hadith (Al-Bukhariyy, Muslim, At-Tirmithiyy, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, An-Nasa'iyy) and other books of Al-Hadith with their isnad (names and biographies of the chains of relators). He was authorized by Al-^ulama' to pass al-fatwa and to relate Al-Hadith when he was less than eighteen years old.

Shaykh Abdullah Al-HarariyyHe was not satisified with taking knowledge only from al-^ulama' of his own city. He went to many places in al-Habashah and as-Sumal seeking knowledge and its people. He had many trips with hardships and difficulties, but he did not care about them; whenever he heard about an ^alim he went to him, which is the habit of the righteous Salaf (Muslim scholars of the first 300 Hijriyyah years).

His intelligence and wonderful memory helped him get in depth in al-Fiqh ash-Shafi^iyy (Islamic knowledge following al-'Imam ash-Shafi^iyy), and also the same in al-Fiqh al-Malikiyy, al-Hanafiyy, and al-Hanbaliyy, so that he became a person at whom fingers point; people would come to him from different places in al-Habashah and as-Sumal. He became the Mufti of as-Sumal (the highest religious authority qualified to pass Islamic judgements).

He took al-Fiqh ash-Shafi^iyy and its Usul (science of inferring rules and judgements) and an-Nahw (Arabic Grammar) from Al-^alim ash-Shaykh Muhammad ^Abdus-Salam Al-Harariyy, ash-Shaykh Muhammad ^Umar Jami^ Al-Harariyy, ash-Shaykh Muhammad Rashad Al-Habashiyy, ash-Shaykh Ibrahim Abil-Ghayth Al-Harariyy, ash-Shaykh Yunus Al-Habashiyy, and ash-Shaykh Muhammad Siraj Al-Jabartiyy. From those ^ulama' (Islamic scholars) he took many main texts such as Alfiyyat-uz-Zubad, at-Tanbih, Al-Minhaj, Alfiyyat-ubni-Malik, Al-Luma^ by ash-Shiraziyy and other main texts.

He took the sciences of the Arabic Language, especially from the righteous Shaykh Ahmad Al-Basir and ash-Shaykh Ahmad ibn Muhammad Al-Habashiyy and others. He read the Fiqh of the three Mathahib and their Usul under ash-Shaykh Muhammad Al-^Arabiyy Al-Fasiyy, and ash-Shaykh ^Abdur-Rahman Al-Habashiyy. He took at-Tafsir (science of explanation of Al-Qur'an) from ash-Shaykh Sharif Al-Habashiyy in his town, Jummah.

He took Al-Hadith and its sciences from many teachers notably from Al-Hafiz ash-Shaykh Abu Bakr Muhammad Siraj Al-Jabartiyy, the Mufti of Al-Habashah, and ash-Shaykh ^Abdur-Rahman ^Abdullah Al-Habashiyy, and others.

He met with the righteous Shaykh, Al-Muhaddith, Al-Qari' (Reciter of Al-Qur'an), Ahmad Ibn ^Abdil-Muttalib, the Head of the Qurra' (plural of Qari') in Al-Masjid-ul-Haram in Makkah (he was appointed as the Imam and Shaykh of Al-Masjid-ul-Haram by as-Sultan ^Abdul-Hamid II, the last Muslim, Ottoman Khalifah). From this Shaykh he took the 14 ways of reciting Al-Qur'an, as well as ^Ilm Al-Hadith and he also met ash-Shaykh, Al-Qari', Dawud Al-Jabartiyy.

He started giving classes at a young age for the students who were maybe older than he was; so he was both learning and teaching. He was superior in both Al-Habashah and as-Sumal to his peers in knowing the biographies of the people of Al-Hadith and their ranks, and memorizing the texts and getting in depth in the sciences of as-Sunnah, language, Tafsir, and others.

He did not leave any known Islamic science without mastering it. He may talk about some knowledge or science and a person may think that he specialized in that only. You would see him humbly listening to a Hadith with his ear and his heart, although he knows better about it than the speaker himself.

He went to Makkah and met its ^ulama' such as ash-Shaykh, Al-^Alim, as-Sayyid, ^Alawiyy Al-Malikiyy, and ash-Shaykh Amin Al-Kutubiyy. He attended circles by ash-Shaykh Muhammad Al-^Arabiyy at-Tabban. He contacted ash-Shaykh ^Abdul-Ghafur an-Naqshabandiyy and took at-Tariqah an-Naqshabandiyyah from him .

Afterwards, he went to Al-Madinah and contacted its ^ulama'. He took Al-Hadith from ash-Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Muhammad as-Siddiqiyy Al-Bakriyy. He stayed by and in ^Arif Hikmat and Al-Mahmudiyyah libraries going through the manuscripts. He stayed in Al-Madinah close to the Prophet's Mosque for about a year. He received permission to teach from many ^ulama'.

Shaykh Abdullah Al-HarariyyHe then went to Jerusalem in the 5th decade of this century and then he went to Damascus where he was welcomed by its people, especially after the death of its Muhaddith Badr-ud-Din Al-Hasaniyy. He went to Damascus, Beirut, Hims, Hamah, Halab, and other cities. He then lived in Jami^-ul-Qatat, and his fame spread in the area. Consequently, the scholars and students of ash-Sham (area including Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, and Jordan) came seeking him, and he got to know some of its scholars. They benefited from him and acknowledged his knowledge, and he was called "the Successor of ash-Shaykh Badr-ud-Din Al-Hasaniyy". He was also known as "the Muhaddith of ash-Sham countries". A great number of the ^ulama' of ash-Sham praised him such as ash-Shaykh ^Izz-ud-Din Al-Khaznawiyy, ash-Shafi^iyy, an-Naqshabandiyy from Al-Jazirah in the north of Syria, ash-Shaykh ^Abdur-Razzaq Al-Halabiyy, the Director of Al-Masjidul-'Umawiyy in Damascus, ash-Shaykh Abu Sulayman az-Zabibiyy, ash-Shaykh Mulla Ramadan Al-Butiyy, ash-Shaykh Abul-Yusr ^Abidin, the Mufti of Syria, ash-Shaykh ^Abdul-Karim ar-Rifa^iyy, ash-Shaykh Naji Nur from Jordan, ash-Shaykh Sa^id Tanatirah, ash-Shaykh Ahmad Al-Husariyy, the Director of the Islamic school of Ma^arratun-Nu^man, ash-Shaykh ^Abdullah Siraj Al-Halabiyy, ash-Shaykh Muhammad Murad Al-Halabiyy, ash-Shaykh Suhayb ar-Rumiyy, the Amin of Al-Fatwa in Halab, ash-Shaykh ^Abdul-^Aziz ^Uyunus-Sud, the Head of the Qurra' of Hims, ash-Shaykh Abus-Su^ud Al-Himsiyy, ash-Shaykh Fayiz ad-Dayr^ataniyy, the Shaykh of Damascus who knows the Seven Qira'at (ways of recitations of Qur'an), ash-Shaykh ^Abdul-Wahhab Dibs wa Zayt of Damascus, Dr. Halawaniyy, the Shaykh of reciters in Syria, ash-Shaykh Ahmad Al-Harun of Damascus, the righteous waliyy, ash-Shaykh Tahir Al-Kayyaliyy from Hims, and others, may Allah benefit us from them.

He was also praised by ash-Shaykh ^Uthman Siraj-ud-Din, the descendant of ash-Shaykh ^Ala'-ud-Din, the Shaykh of an-Naqshabandiyyah in his time and they had brotherly and scholarly correspondances between them. He was praised also by ash-Shaykh ^Abdul-Karim Al-Bayyariyy, the teacher in Jami^-il-Hadrah Al-Kilaniyyah in Baghdad, ash-Shaykh Ahmad az-Zahid Al-'Islambuliyy, ash-Shaykh Mahmud Al-Hanafiyy, who is one of the famous and active Turkish shuyukh (pl. of shaykh), ash-Shaykh ^Abdullah Al-Ghammariyy, the Muhaddith of the Morrocan area, ash-Shaykh Habibur-Rahman Al-'A^zamiyy, the Muhaddith of the Indian Peninsula, whom he met with many times and stayed as his guest for some time.

He took permission for at-Tariqah ar-Rifa^iyyah from ash-Shaykh ^Abdur-Rahman as-Sibsibiyy, and ash-Shaykh Tahir Al-Kayyaliyy, and permission in at-Tariqah Al-Qadiriyyah from ash-Shaykh Ahmad Al-^Irbiniyy, may Allah have mercy upon them.

Ash-Shaykh ^Abdullah came to Beirut in 1950 R.C. and he was the guest of the famous shuyukh like ash-Shaykh, Al-Qadi Muhyid-Din Al-^Ajuz and ash-Shaykh, Al-Mustashar Muhammad ash-Sharif and ash-Shaykh ^Abdul-Wahhab Al-Butariyy, the imam of Jami^ Al-Basta Al-Fawqa, ash-Shaykh Ahmad Iskandaraniyy, the Imam and Mu'aththin in Jami^ Burj Abi Haydar and they learned and benefited from him. Then he met with ash-Shaykh Tawfiq Al-Hibriyy, may Allah have mercy on him, and at his residence he used to meet the important people in Beirut. He also met with ash-Shaykh ^Abdur-Rahman Al-Majthub and ash-Shaykh Muhammad Al-Butariyy, the Qadi of Beirut presently, and they benefited from him. He met with ash-Shaykh Mukhtar Al-^Alayiliyy, may Allah have mercy upon him, who was the Amin of Al-Fatwa who acknowledged his honor and breadth of his knowledge, and prepared for his residence in Beirut to teach in different mosques. The Department of Al-Fatwa paid the expenses of his residence during that period. In 1969 R.C., upon the request of the Director of Al-'Azhar in Lebanon, he lectured in at-Tawhid to the students there.

Ash-Shaykh ^Abdullah's primary goal was (and is) to spread the correct belief of Ahl-us-Sunnah wAl-Jama^ah, a task which has been occupying most of his time. He fought the atheists and the people of Al-bida^ (prohibited innovations) to extinguish their fitan (misguidings).

Ash-Shaykh ^Abdullah Al-Harariyy is very pious, humble, and worshipful Muslim. He spends his time teaching Al-^Ilm and performing Adh-Dhikr (mentioning sentences containing the names of Allah) at the same time. He does not care about acquiring worldly things. He has a good and pure heart. He does not waste a moment without teaching, performing thikr, reciting, admonishing, or guiding. He has the correct belief in Allah and is holding on to Al-Qur'an and As-Sunnah. He has a good memory and powerful and brilliant proofs. He is wise, managing things at the right time and place. He refuses and renounces disobeying Allah very much . He has a high effort in bidding Al-Ma^ruf and forbidding Al-Munkar (ordering with obedience and prohibiting the disobedience) until the people of misguidance and prohibited innovations feared and envied him. This did not lessen his efforts to fight them, because Allah supports and defends the people who believe in Him.

This was just a summary of his honorable biography. If any one has a biography which they can say has a similar level to this of a person who is alive nowadays please don't hesitate and post!!!

naveed hussain

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:58 PM (#2) User is offline   Madad-Ya-Rasulullah-saw 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

As salaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Ya Imaam ash Shaafi'i 'alaykas salaam Madad,

Ma'adhAllah don't compare Sayyedina Imaam ash Shaafi'i r.a. to a kaafir! Absolutely disgusting. May the l'anah of Allah 'azza wa jal be upon al hariri and his kaafir sect.

Laa Fatah illa 'Ali Laa Sayf illa Dhulfiqaar

Ali nu yaad karo
Jisi 'Ali nahin milte Khuda nahin milta

Ya Ameerul mumineen wa Imaamul mutaqeen Imaamul Awliyah Sher e Allah Mawlana e kainaat Mushkil kushaa Sayyidina Mawlana Haider al Karrar 'Ali al Murtadha 'alaykas salaam Madad

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:23 AM (#3) User is offline   Haq-Sabir-Ya-Sabir 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Brother mansoor why did you cal him kafir?

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:33 AM (#4) User is offline   Bubblegum 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: Mansur Alam

Ma'adhAllah don't compare Sayyedina Imaam ash Shaafi'i r.a. to a kaafir! Absolutely disgusting. May the l'anah of Allah 'azza wa jal be upon al hariri and his kaafir sect.Brother why do you call Shayk Abdullah Haririy for a kafir? I heard he was a real Sufi and was also killed by the wahabies.He was of Riifai tariqat in Sufism.

Shaykh ^Abdullah al-Harariyy, whose lineage is from the same honorable Arab tribe as the Prophet, the tribe of Quraysh. With diligence and great devotion, peacefully and in sincerity, Shaykh ^Abdullah spreads the correct knowledge from Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet's companions, and the generations of Muslims after them.

http://www.geocities.com/alharariy/Great Sufi and Islamic Scholar - Sheykh Abdullah AlHarariyy

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=vG2RhG3m

Shayk Abdullah Hariry is also meeting up with Sufi Shayk Sirajuddin Naqshbendi (QS) as you can see on the video. So why would he be a kafir??

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=GUiWH8SxsYg

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:07 AM (#5) User is offline   The-Other 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

I heard he was a real Sufi and was also killed by the wahabies

...I heard he's still alive
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:37 PM (#6) User is offline   Bubblegum 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: Rizwaan Ijaz

I heard he was a real Sufi and was also killed by the wahabies...I heard he's still alive

Ok, I must have heard wrong then..

Great Sufi and Islamic Scholar - Sheykh Abdullah AlHarariyy

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:37 AM (#7) User is offline   Islam09 

• New Moon
  • Pip

I start with the name of Allah the most mercyful and powerful, the one who does not need his creation. I ask Allah to grant us the sincere intentions and the reward in the hereafter.

Firslty brothers look at what lie's Mansur Alam is claiming and just does not have the correct knowledge to defend himslef so in result he does what every misguided person does and lies!!!

Firslty sheikh abdullah is alive mashallah and is over a 100 years old. One of his most knowledgeable students was killed by the wahhbies as he refuted them one by one and he did this to many, and they of cousre were refuted and embrassed and decided to kill him. ANd Sheilk Abdullah still carried on teaching the knowledge of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah!!! Mashallah may Allah reward him and have mercy upon him.

Lastly I would like to say Mansur Alam only has claims with no proofs!!! look at the following link and you will relize why!!! Click Here

He said the Aicp(sheikh Abdullah organisation) are corrupt and do this kufr thing and this and etc. I said to him look show me one book where sheikh abdullah says any of the things you attribute to him. ANd he has not replied back!!! THis just shows some just act arrogant and don't take advise and follow others blindly.

naveed hussain

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:56 AM (#8) User is offline   Madad-Ya-Rasulullah-saw 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Ya 'Ali 'alaykas salaam Madad,

I am the one who is following blindly? Your heart is so blind it cannot recognise what is right infront of you. I gave you 2 links to have a look at which clearly show the kufr of the ahbash. For example, they declare takfeer on Sheikh Nazim al Haqqani, who is a Muslim, therefore they are kufaar. That's pretty simple Islamic Law, and if you don't even know that then why are you even attempting to call me a blind follower and argue back? The simple fact is that the habashi's are l'anatee kufaar who have done a very good job of fooling others into thinking they (la) are Sunni's. You do not deserve to have the username of such a Great Imaam r.a. and your post comparing harari (la) to Imaam ash Shaafi'i r.a. is absolutely disgusting. May Allah 'azza wa jal guide you.

Ali nu yaad karo

Ya Ameerul mumineen wa Imaamul mutaqeen Imaamul Awliyah Sher e Allah Mawlana e kainaat Mushkil kushaa Sayyidina Mawlana Haider al Karrar 'Ali al Murtadha 'alaykas salaam Madad

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:39 PM (#9) User is offline   Islam09 

• New Moon
  • Pip

I start with the name of Allah the most merciful, the one who is not like creation. The one who does not need any of his creation whereas all the creation need him.

Mansur Alam, Ok you gave me a link which I can clearly see, I have read the rubbish and not of it is true, I have studied with the Aicp sheikhs and none of them claim what you attribute to them at all. I have even asked them and they said no this is all lies and said Sheikh Abdullah(hafidhahullah) has said none of the aforemnetioned staments. They Also said this is a lie which i belive as the link you gave me has no refences what so ever to sheikh Abdullah's books??? This shows this is all fabricated!! Listen you want to prove him wrong I am saying show me 1 book of his where he says any of what you say about him!! Please go ahead I am waiting.

Secondly the reason why they judge Sheikh Nazim al Haqqani as a non muslim is because of his corrupt beliefs. The difference to they claim and your claim is very simple, they actually quote what Sheikh Nazim al Haqqani said himself, whereas you make a claim with no reference at all rather you make up lies to cover you misguidence. If you want to defend yourself then show me his books where he says the ugly saying you attribute to him.

AL Qubrusi says: "you must follow us without judging or objecting"! Also he said: "As far as the actions of your sheikh are concerned, don't try to weigh and evaluate them with your mind, even if you be Prophet Moses"! See Mercy Oceans Pink Pearls p,45,47

Al Qubrusi also says "The orders of the Qutb (supreme sheikh) are the orders of Allah, and his will is equivalent of Allah's will"! See his book Mercy Oceans p.6, Such Kufr belies al Quran 81:29 means [You only will that which Allah willed for you].

Al-Qubrsui also says in Mercy Oceans p.9: "Allah called Muhammad to his divine presence, and the Prophet went as ordered just as a dignitary is received by the Queen of England!!! That belies al-Quran: [Do not claim anything similar to Allah.] This is why they judge him as a non Muslim!!!!

naveed hussain

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:39 PM (#10) User is offline   Madad-Ya-Rasulullah-saw 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

If you want to believe their lies then that's fine. Those lies by the kufaar habashi's are answered on that site but you choose to ignore it. You're brainwashed, it's that simple. May Allah 'azza wa jal guide you away from the ahbaash kaadhibeen wa kaafireen and into the true Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah.

Ali nu yaad karo

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:50 PM (#11) User is offline   Bubblegum 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: The Great Imam Nawiyy

I start with the name of Allah the most merciful, the one who is not like creation. The one who does not need any of his creation whereas all the creation need him.

Mansur Alam, Ok you gave me a link which I can clearly see, I have read the rubbish and not of it is true, I have studied with the Aicp sheikhs and none of them claim what you attribute to them at all. I have even asked them and they said no this is all lies and said Sheikh Abdullah(hafidhahullah) has said none of the aforemnetioned staments. They Also said this is a lie which i belive as the link you gave me has no refences what so ever to sheikh Abdullah's books??? This shows this is all fabricated!! Listen you want to prove him wrong I am saying show me 1 book of his where he says any of what you say about him!! Please go ahead I am waiting.

Secondly the reason why they judge Sheikh Nazim al Haqqani as a non muslim is because of his corrupt beliefs. The difference to they claim and your claim is very simple, they actually quote what Sheikh Nazim al Haqqani said himself, whereas you make a claim with no reference at all rather you make up lies to cover you misguidence. If you want to defend yourself then show me his books where he says the ugly saying you attribute to him.

AL Qubrusi says: "you must follow us without judging or objecting"! Also he said: "As far as the actions of your sheikh are concerned, don't try to weigh and evaluate them with your mind, even if you be Prophet Moses"! See Mercy Oceans Pink Pearls p,45,47

Al Qubrusi also says "The orders of the Qutb (supreme sheikh) are the orders of Allah, and his will is equivalent of Allah's will"! See his book Mercy Oceans p.6,
Such Kufr belies al Quran 81:29 means [You only will that which Allah willed for you].

Al-Qubrsui also says in Mercy Oceans p.9: "Allah called Muhammad to his divine presence, and the Prophet went as ordered just as a dignitary is received by the Queen of England!!!
That belies al-Quran: [Do not claim anything similar to Allah.]

This is why they judge him as a non Muslim!!!!

Now I have to object Imam Nawiyy. Shayk Nazim has doesnt writes  a book himself,he doesnt even carry a mobile phone ,forget about writing a book. His murid however has written many books and attributed them to him,by collecting speeches of him. So if the murids have attached some sayings  ,then Shayk Nazim can not be blamed.

Shayk Nazim lineage is from Ahlul Bayt and he is a real Awliya , I have checked up this ,so to say Shayk Nazim is non muslim is a lie. 

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:28 PM (#12) User is offline   Islam09 

• New Moon
  • Pip

I start with the name of Allah the most high and the most powerful. I ask allah to grant us the sincere intentions and the reward in the hereafter.

Aslaam Alikum, brother what you say about him not printing his own books and ect is what I wish aswell, but sadly this does not look like the case. Even if it is not then why are they being printed and re-printed all the time with his references. If this was the case he would have told the people that some of his so called students have misused his words and etc, Rather none of this has happened!!!

Some peopple will say he is on a different dimension and etc, firslty people like Imam Abu Hanifa and the like were more pious then anyone in this day and age, yet none of them said words which contained kufr in them. This is not a excuse.

Brother the Prophet told us it is a obligation upon us to warn from mis guide dance and etc, Some people are crowd followers and follow anyone, the religion teaches us that if your shaykh goes against Islam, simple leave him.

And Mansur Alam, you keep talking about me following people blindly and etc, I have told you simply give me just 1, just 1 refererence from Sheikh Abdullah's(rahimahullah) books where he says any of what they attrubite to him??? You don't get the hint do you Mansur Alam!!!

naveed hussain

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:44 AM (#13) User is offline   Islam09 

• New Moon
  • Pip

I start with the name of Allah, I praise him and I seek the sincere intentions and the reward in the hereafter.

I just wanted to show you a interesting video where a girl kisses the hand of the So called Sufi Mawlana Sheikh Hisham. This is clearly against the religion of Islam and contradict the teaching of the Prophet, and yet this some call this man a Sufi? No way the real Sufi's are humble and god fearing. Here is the video CLICK HERE

Also in the video, do you see how quick they recite Al-fatihah? No way can you recite it that quick with the correct pronunciation! We warned from this man!!

Here is a video of A real true Sufi, CLICK HERE

naveed hussain

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:04 PM (#14) User is offline   Bubblegum 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: The Great Imam Nawiyy

Aslaam Alikum, brother what you say about him not printing his own books and ect is what I wish aswell, but sadly this does not look like the case. Even if it is not then why are they being printed and re-printed all the time with his references. If this was the case he would have told the people that some of his so called students have misused his words and etc, Rather none of this has happened!!!

Sadly the case IS that many of his murids atribute things to Shayk Nazim that he hasnt even said. A relative of mine recently went on a visit with a friend  to Cyprus. They met with Shayk Nazim, and my relative  observed that many of his murids lack dicipline and adab in front of their own  Shayk.

One incident that happened was that a female royalty was on visit at Shayk Nazim and she was given permission to sit on his wifes chair.Upon seeing this one of the female murids who came into the room started yelling at the royalty and saying get off our Shayks  wife chair. Shayk Nazims point 3 times to his female murid to go away but she didnt listen.In teh end he stands up and says to her " WHO IS YOUR SHAYK"?  And then she leaves.

Another incident my relative told me is that many of the female murids apporached her and told her why are you wearing black Abayah,the Shayk doenst like black colour and he wants us to wear colourful clothes. When my relative met with Shayk Nazims  own daughter , she told my realtive that the way she was dressed in simple black colour abayah  ,was what the Shayk preferred. See how the murids attribute things to him ?

Bear in mind peopel from all walks of life is murids of Shayk Nazim, he has tooken them under his  umberella in order to set them on the straight path. So many of them say things etc..about their Shayk, but in time they will change and stop with this. 

Dont blame the Shayk, blame the murids.

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:35 AM (#15) User is offline   Islam09 

• New Moon
  • Pip

I start with the name of Allah the most merciful and the one who is not like his creation. I thank him and praise him and ask him to raise the rank of our prophet and protect his nation for whatever he feared fir it.

Aslaam Alikum, one of my Sheikhs once was in a big conference where Nazim and Hisham attended. When the gave their speech they said sadly some wrong things, and then when it came time for my shiekh, he had to cancel his original talk and instead did what the prophet told us to do, forbid the wrong and he refuted each one of their sayings and both of them stayed quite and did not reply!!

If you believe that Nazim did not say these things which is falsely attributed to him then this is Ok as long as you hate the statements made by his student.

But come on Hisham he is clearly misguided and the video proves that. I don't even need to go into detail as the proof is there infront of our eyes!!

We should not follow someone blindly and let him contradict the rules of the religion just because he might have certain qualities which we are attracted towards.May Allah protect is from that!

naveed hussain

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:23 AM (#16) User is offline   StudentOfIlm 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Madad Ya Rasulullah s.a.w. (14.08.2008)
Ma'adhAllah don't compare Sayyedina Imaam ash Shaafi'i r.a. to a kaafir! Absolutely disgusting. May the l'anah of Allah 'azza wa jal be upon al hariri and his kaafir sect.

May Allaah guide you for you are a serious loser and aggressive person. Hold your tongue, for you may regret your actions one day.

I vouch for haqq, even when against myself!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:53 AM (#17) User is offline   hoopoe 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Bismillairamanirahim,

It is sad that we are calling eachother Kafir over little things.

Lets go to the nitty gritty of things is it true the Sheikh Hariri says that Allah (swt) is only in the arsh and not everywhere same as the salfi/wahabi creed?

Jazak Allah

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services