Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The wrath of Allah upon Khumini

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:45 PM (#1) User is offline   Bubblegum 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Allah disgraces Khomeini. Forward this message to all sunnis and also shias so they can see that this religion is fake.

Tajdare Madina Syyedina HabibAllah  said :

"My Companions are like the stars; whoever among them you use for guidance, you will be rightly guided." ( Mishkat Sharif)

Allah Ta Ala says:

'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a Friend of Mine, I will indeed declare war against him" [Hadith Qudsi: Bukhari]

We see that Shias  slander the Friends of Allah (Sahabah ) day and night and in this manner they are invoking the wrath of Allah upon the selves. One popular  shia among shias  who did this was the iranian Ayatollah Khomeini of the iranian revulotion in 1970's. He cursed the wife of Prophet Mohammad  and His  Sahabah.

In Ayotollah Khomeini's address to the youth in Iran, the devil said,

"The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ...
when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave."

-- Khomeinism and Islam, page 8 by Abu Rehan Farooqi

This devil Khomeini showed enmity to the Friends of Allah  and look how Allah disgraces Khomeini dead body. Below is the picture of the dead body of Shaytaan Khomeini after he died. In this pic, he is being carried by the mourners. They tried to grab him and hold on to him and as they were doing it, they snatched/tore off his shroud. Alhamdulillah, he was humiliated.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another pic showing him about to get humiliated when the mourners drop his body where he was stomped:

Below is an excerpt from the urdu newspaper, Jang London Urdu :

"Dead body fell in the graveyard; got stamped under the feet of people. The first attempt to burry Khomeini failed when the mourners snatched the body of Imam Khomeini and tore his shroud apart, in a condition of semi-madness. During this entire ill-organized funeral the dead body fell on the earth and got stamped under the feet of people. THE DAILY JUNG LONDON 7 JUNE 1989"

Another excerpt from the newspaper:

The first attempt to burry Khomeini failed when the mourners snatched the body of Imam Khomeini and tore his shroud apart, in a condition of semi-madness. During this entire ill-organized funeral the dead body fell on the earth and got stamped under the feet of people. See the copy of DAILY JUNG. The semi-naked photograph was published in several international newspapers and magazines including, Times of America, the Republican London etc. and also in the Daily Amroz Lahore 25 December.

Alhamdulillah, this devil was humiliated in front of millions of people. Remember, this pig is the same person who said about Uthmaan (ra), "We worship and recognise only that God Whose actions are based on concrete rationalism and Who does not rule against that rationalism. We do not worship a god who creates a building for Divine worship and justice and then strives to destroy that very building himself by giving authority to rascals like Yazid, Mu'awiyah and Uthman." (Kashful Asraar:: 107)

It has been also reported on the below link :

"  At one point, Khomeini's body actually fell to the ground, as the crowd attempted to grab pieces of the shroud , to this day his genitales are reported missing wich started a rumor that he never had them to begin with. "

http://www.nationmas...tollah-Khomeini

See how Allah disgraces enemies of his Friends.

So questions to the shias. Why dont you see that your religion is fake ,because a person (Khomeini) who you hold of such high esteem and holy position is disgraced by Allah in such way ,why do you still stick to your false religion? Why dont you take heed from this ?This incident has been reported by many medias.

And to you my Sunni brothers who still think that shias are muslims I hope this will wake up your sleeping brain cells and you will see that these shias are not MUSLIM! So beware of them and do not let them marry into sunni families and do not let ur sunni daughters,sisters etc marry into shia families,or your females will be living in long life zina with a kafir.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:52 PM (#2) User is offline   pir_mera_Meeran_Bahu 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

i totally agree with u brother.. hope he burns in hell after what he said about the Hazrat Umer(RA)Hazrat Abu Bakr(RA) and Hazrat Uthman(RA)
his body fell out of coffin and got kicked around just proves what sort of person he was..anyone who disrespects Nabi PAk's family and their FRIENDS their aakhirat is going to be BAD!

Allah Malik!

If Allah answers ur PRAYERS, HE is increasing ur FAITH.If HE delays, HE is increasing ur PATIENCE.If HE doesnt answers, HE knows tht YOU CAN HANDLE IT PERFECTLY

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:23 PM (#3) User is offline   Bubblegum 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Shias are not only the ones who are doing insult of Friends of Allah.  Look at this video:

Ashraf Ali Thanvi par Allah kay Azaab ka Zahire Saboot!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services