• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

qadyanni channel qadyanni Channel

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:08 PM (#1) User is offline   LUQMAN786 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

is their no way we can stop the qadyanni channel?

Teri Nasle paak mein hai Bacha bacha noor ka

tu aain-e-noor tere sab gharana noor ka

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:30 PM (#2) User is offline   irfanrazakhan 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

salam

Yes their is a way alot alot alot of Muslims HAVE TO write to broadcasting commission as well as other authorties and complain of this channel and its contents (etc) one or two hundred people will make no difference, i have even heard these maloons on a few occassions preach hatred against mainstream muslims. Also if you write to your satellite/cable server and say you do not want to recieve this channel on your box they will encrypt, and the more people demand to have it encrypted, they will have no choice but to totally encrypt...  

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:12 PM (#3) User is offline   msaleem45 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Asslamualaikum.
can some one with a good intellect in english write out a letter demanding the encryption , that we can download and sign and send to the various servers.I can then print out several and hand them out at work and the masjid.
Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation.
(Surah Al-Ahzab , Verse 56)
salaat u salaam alaika Ya Rasool Allah
salaat u salaam alaika Ya Habib Allah

Posted 20 June 2005 - 11:53 PM (#4) User is offline   SHAZIAUMBARIN 

• New Moon
  • Pip

I'm sorry there's no way anyone can encrypt this channle.  It is independantly owned by them and runs on their own money.  Why are you so concerned to stop their small feeble voice.  Go instead to the Dalai Lama and challenge him or challenge the Pope who is fooling millions of more people.

Posted 20 June 2005 - 11:59 PM (#5) User is offline   Secular-Revolution 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

The Qadianis are a greater menace and threat than the Christians, Jews and all other religions put together.

This is because they deceive others by claiming to be Muslims. Hence, they receive foremost attention from us, the Ahl-e-Sunnat Wal Jamaat - Defenders of the Truth.

Kaabay Kis Mun Se Jao Ge SR!
Sharam Tum Ko Magar Nahin Aati

The difference between the Mullah and Satan is that the latter is not a hypocrite!
[Secular Revolution - the artist formerly known as Sunni Revolution]

Posted 21 June 2005 - 12:13 AM (#6) User is offline   SHAZIAUMBARIN 

• New Moon
  • Pip

OK I see but we have not succeeded in all these years to stop them.  It has, in fact had an opposite effect.  So why bother, there are millions of cults in the world and if this is just one of them.  I think we're wasting our time which can be spent better in other causes which are being neglected.

Posted 21 June 2005 - 12:16 AM (#7) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

What if 2morrow, some Mirza claims to be God, are you goanna observe the same response? We don’t mix milk with urine. There nothing in common between them for a Muslim.

Tahir Riaz

Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 21 June 2005 - 12:21 AM (#8) User is offline   Iqra 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Salam,

The thing is, sis..these bud aqeeda cults-deviant sects are brain washing many Muslims! Muslims that have the right beliefs, but are lead astray due to lack of knowledge!

So, in my opinon trying to educate our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters is NOT a waste of time! We need to be made aware of such corrupt beliefs, so that we can save oursleves from such filth!

Hope I don't cause any offence, inshAllah! If I have plz do 4giv me!

Wasalam

Knowledge is what is implemented. Knowledge is not what one has memorised.

Posted 21 June 2005 - 02:52 AM (#9) User is offline   SHAZIAUMBARIN 

• New Moon
  • Pip

No Mirza has claimed to be God! Mirza Ghulam Ahmad had a vision in which he thought he was God and was creating anew heaven and a new Earth.  That is the only such reference I have come across.  Now every prophet creates a new world, gives birth to a new civilisation and new ideas on religion and ways of living.  A Qadiani friend said that they way they see it is that Mirza was creating a new world in the same way that Jesus (aleysalam) inadvertantly created a new sub-religion from Judaism.  Can our learned scholars here quote some other part of the Mirza's writings where he claimed to be God?

The other thing is that such writings are common in learned men where they have claimed oneness with God.  I recall reading something of this sort in one of their books by the Khalifas giving examples from Islamic saints.

Posted 21 June 2005 - 02:58 AM (#10) User is offline   irfanrazakhan 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

QUOTEOriginally posted by: SHAZIA UMBARIN
 was creating a new heaven and a new Earth.  That is the only such reference I have come across.  Now every prophet creates a new world, gives birth to a new civilisation and new ideas on religion and ways of living.  A Qadiani friend said that they way they see it is that Mirza was creating a new world in the same way that Jesus (aleysalam) inadvertantly created a new sub-religion from Judaism. 

So this Qadiani friend you know has defnitely confirmed that Mirza was establishing a 'new religion' 'new ideas' MAZALLAH!! Yet these people still follow him? Thats awful....

Posted 21 June 2005 - 08:50 AM (#11) User is offline   SHAZIAUMBARIN 

• New Moon
  • Pip

As I said dear brother.  They believe He was refreshening Islam just as Hazrat Isa (alesallam) came to fulfil the Torah not abrogate it.  Basically he came to reiterate the message of our Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). That Islam found fulfilment through him in the same way as Judaism found fulfilment through the works of Hazrat Isa (alesallam).  It sounds fairly OK to me because we believe the Imam Mahdi will preach Islam anyway when he comes.

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:32 PM (#12) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

its too bad> The only difference was he was a spy that worked for the british government who spread falsehood, so people would be weakened in faith. Mizra Ghulaam overall was a salesmen and its seems like u have fell for his sales techniques.

Posted 21 June 2005 - 03:32 PM (#13) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

its too bad> The only difference was he was a spy that worked for the british government who spread falsehood, so people would be weakened in faith. Mizra Ghulaam overall was a salesmen and its seems like u have fell for his sales techniques.

Posted 21 June 2005 - 10:19 PM (#14) User is offline   SHAZIAUMBARIN 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Prove It! Yes, he mentions his ancestors working for the British but there's no a jot of proof to prove he was a spy.  I have read the literature.  SO why don't you lot just stcik to the point.  Instead of jumping the gun?

I'm glad and proud to be an Ahmadi Muslim. 

Posted 22 June 2005 - 05:52 AM (#15) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

QUOTEOriginally posted by: SHAZIA UMBARIN
Prove It! Yes, he mentions his ancestors working for the British but there's no a jot of proof to prove he was a spy. I have read the literature. SO why don't you lot just stcik to the point. Instead of jumping the gun?

"The greater part of my life has been spent in supporting and defending the British Government. I have written and published so many books against the theory of Jihad and the need for obedience to the British that if all these tracts and books were put together, it would take fifty almiras (large trunks) to accommodate them. I have distributed these books to all the countries: Egypt, Syria, Kabul (Afghanistan), and Room (Turkey). It has always been my aim to convert these Muslims to have true faith in the British Government and to discard from their minds the baseless traditions of cruel Mahdi and bloody Maseeh, as well as instigating the idea of Jihad, which mislead foolish people."
(Tiryaq-ul-Qulub, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 15, P. 155; Tiryaq-ul-Qulub, P. 15/25)

QUOTEI'm glad and proud to be an Ahmadi Muslim.

U can be a qadiani, u can pay ur monthy income to them and do watever u want. Its not our problem.

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:04 AM (#16) User is offline   Obaidqadri 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

FIRST OF ALL SIS STOP CALLING YOUR SELf MUSLIM PLZ DONT LISEN TO ANYONE GO READ QURANI HOPE YOU GUYS READ QURAN THAN YOU need figure out that calling yourself muslim is it rite or wrong QADIYANI MUSLIM SOUNDS FUNNY TO ME either QADIYANI or muslim you can t be both at the same time for you kind information
YA NABI MAYRI PURI DUA KIJIYA
MUJKO MEETHA MADINAH DEKHA DIJIYA
MAYBHI AOON TAYRAY GHAR YA DARBAR MAY
MAYRI ZINDAGI MAY WO BHI LAMHA DIJIYA
(AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN )

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:53 PM (#17) User is offline   sunni_pride 

• New Moon
  • Pip

salam
me to sis. i have always been proud to be a non-muslim and u muslim joking clowns cant do nothing about it!!!!!!!!!!!! niether can ur peers or qaris.
Listen 2 me just bak off rite.

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:55 PM (#18) User is offline   sunni_pride 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:57 PM (#19) User is offline   sunni_pride 

• New Moon
  • Pip

well doesnt sunni muslim sound funny aswell. Call ur self muslim or sunni.

Posted 19 July 2005 - 03:00 PM (#20) User is offline   sunni_pride 

• New Moon
  • Pip

u got ripped bad style mohammed obaid qadri attari

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password