Spirit Of Islam: Any recording available about its haraam to go to Shia majlis, jaloos etc? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any recording available about its haraam to go to Shia majlis, jaloos etc?

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:58 AM (#1) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Asalam u alaikum.

The other day a brother had forwarded me a link for which I am extremely grateful.  The link was http://www.nooremadinah.net/RazaEMustafa/MediaDisplay.asp?MediaSpeakerID=10&MainCatID=4&MediaTypeID=1 and the debate was about Kalma aur Azaan May Izafa.

As for now, I would be pleased to know if any one can forward me a link or provide me with information about how I can obtain a recording in audio or video format where a Sunni Ulama/Allama gives a few hours talk about why it might be haraam for Sunnis to attend Shia muwaras, shia jaloos, their mehfils and talks, acting the way do such as beating of chests, about one sect being jannati and others not jannati and where a Sunni Allama can also mention what's basically wrong with bud-madhab Shiasm and why Sunnis musn't pray there or behind them and should avoid listening to their talks and programmes on DM Digital and other channels and so on.

I desparately need to somehow get hold of such resource above for the sake of my parents so I can show them so they can at some point quit anything to do with Shiasm as they're currently full of it when it comes to Shiasm and they participate in all Shiasm activities (although not the beating of chest bigtime or with knives, but light touching of chest) and they listen to Shia speakers on TV so much and regularly and they don't give a damn about Sunni Shia matters, and at same time they participate in Sunni talks and mehfils too and they understand that we are Sunni Bre'lvis but they still continue to intermingle with Shias and their side of religion.

My parents have gone as far as telling others 'oh we're shias (even though they might not mean it or don't mean it), shias are better than wahabis, everyone goes to Shias muwaras even the Sunnis, we only go there to listen to talks, etc'

I tried getting them to listen to the above link about Kalma may Izafa but they just really don't want to know, don't really want to hear it, they always say they don't understand it, they're too tired etc - yet if a Shia speaker is on TV, they'll listen to it all along and they feel excited and full of it when it comes to listening to Shias and being with them.

I am gutted at their behaviour and fed up of them not listening to me about refraining from Shia bud-madhab etc.

For the rest of my life I'll always have an issue with my parents for not quitting anything to do with Shia sect.  I'll always be angry, annoyed, frustrated and upset with them for not avoiding Shia sect and not listening to what Ahle Sunnah W'al Jamat have got to say about other corrupt sects etc.

I'm sure out of thousands and thousands of users out there, there must be someone who knows of at least one or a few of audio and video recordings 'about Shia sect' available in the world out there from which we can buy, listen and save our imaans etc.

I hope to hear from you dear people.
Keep calm and Log-in to Yanabi.com. Tenku (Bradford way of saying Thank you).

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:47 PM (#2) User is offline   asadakhtar 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Bro Im having the same problem. in fact im also having a dispute with a shia. hes trying to convert me and i'm trying to convert him. theres some point which i have raised against the shias and no shia will be able to give an answer to any of them! i'll email them to u inshallah.
ASAD AKHTAR

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:57 PM (#3) User is offline   iamback 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Salam bro...

bro i have simple solution to this as i ahve tried it on my dad and it has hit him and he has understood...

when you got o shia mehfils and shias they are very clever they use indeiret words to curse Sahabis they dontmention names but they mention their deeds in their wrong interpretation...

simple thing to do..... go and sit and eat with the person YOUR MUM AND DAD hate e.g maybe someone who has family problems with them.... and when they say to you that dont you have shame that you sit with people who disrespect your parents? ... then ask them the same thing dont you have shame goingt o mehfil of those poeple who curse the Companions of our Prophet?....

their is no other way... our asian parents have such a currupt mentality that they will never learn with words but action..... just lik the Pakistan countyr will never learn a lesson with words but you have to bomb their houses and then they learn...

Sitting. tlaking or going to mehfils of Baatil is BAATil itself no matter who they are... be it wahabi ro shai they are both worse than each other

Wasalam
Follow the best one:

...::: MASLAK-E-ALAHAZRAT ZINDABAD :::...
''''::: FAIZAN-E-RAZA JAARI RAHEGA :::'''
------------------------------------------
I.N.S.H.A.A.L.L.A.H

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:57 PM (#4) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Sadly my parents enjoy watching these Christian Gospel 'HEALERS' /Miracle or healing channels too on Sky, and they're interested to ring these channels too to see if the man in the show might offer them healing for their pains.

By the way aren't these Chrisitan miracle programmes fake and UnIslamic?  And what does Islam say about these and what must Muslims understand regarding these Christian Miracle Programmes or people?

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:00 PM (#5) User is offline   iamback 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

and bro i recommend listening to Syed Irfan hussain Shah he is good schlor ... also their is Shabeer Shah Hazfzabadi he is also good and they ahve spoken openly against the shia's and warned people about their aqeedah and also Syed Abdul Qadri Jalini takes a very tactical approach to the shia and explain with great depth also another top schlor..... these three schlors are enough to teach your parents something...
Follow the best one:

I.N.S.H.A.A.L.L.A.H

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:09 PM (#6) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Brother Seeking the Truth,

Problem is people like my parents or one of the parents don't seem to know or can't seem to tell if the Shia's curse the Sahabis or say anything wrong about Islam, that's why they continue to hang about with Shia people, their madhab and muwaras, majlis etc.

And it is true the Shias curse the Sahaba's and speak wrong about Islam but it probably that these things are mentioned in their books and the Shia so-called Molvies don't actually discuss these things about cursing and such in their majlis, muwaras and on TV channels etc but just tend to talk about Ahle Bait and the usual good bits such as be kind, do naiky, read Salaah, remember Allah, some general things about Islam for example Karbala, zam zam etc which even sunnis and all Muslims agree with etc.  And due to this, that's why I think some people like my parents too think and believe Shia's are ok and there nothing much wrong with them and they then go along to their majlis, muwaras, jalsa's etc.

Dr. Aamir Liaqat's religion programmes have done a lot of damaging I think because on his programme are Sunni and Shias and my parents are extremely fond of this programme and appreciate Dr. Amir Liaqat a lot and like listening to Sunni ulama but they equally enjoy listening to Shia speaker who also is in the programme and they take it on board with what Shia speakers talk about.

I wonder if Dr. Amir Liaqat even follows and accepts Ala Hazrat (RA) of Bre'lvi regarding the issues with Shias and their sect because if he really had followed and accpeted him 150% in every way, then I don't think Dr. Aamir Liaqat would bring these Shia speakers on to his programmes.

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:14 PM (#7) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Originally posted by: seeking the truth and only the tuth

and bro i recommend listening to Syed Irfan hussain Shah he is good schlor ... also their is Shabeer Shah Hazfzabadi he is also good and they ahve spoken openly against the shia's and warned people about their aqeedah and also Syed Abdul Qadri Jalini takes a very tactical approach to the shia and explain with great depth also another top schlor..... these three schlors are enough to teach your parents something...

Is Syed Abdul Qadri Jilani the Mufakkir-e-Islam of Walthamstow in London, are you referring to him?

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:16 AM (#8) User is offline   iamback 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Originally posted by: Seat Belts On

Originally posted by: seeking the truth and only the tuthand bro i recommend listening to Syed Irfan hussain Shah he is good schlor ... also their is Shabeer Shah Hazfzabadi he is also good and they ahve spoken openly against the shia's and warned people about their aqeedah and also Syed Abdul Qadri Jalini takes a very tactical approach to the shia and explain with great depth also another top schlor..... these three schlors are enough to teach your parents something...Is Syed Abdul Qadri Jilani the Mufakkir-e-Islam of Walthamstow in London, are you referring to him?

Yes bro referring to him..

Follow the best one:

I.N.S.H.A.A.L.L.A.H

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:18 AM (#9) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

One major problem or concern one or both of my parents have and speak out is the fact local Sunni Masjids/madrassahs simply do not cater for Muslim womens 'a weekly majlis or speech/event'.

Its a fact and both my parents agree, 'Yes there are some masajids that have a weekly gathering for womens in Ahle Sunnah W'al Jamat masjids' but only some masjids cater for sisters and there there are other masjids in the locality that hardly offer any weekly programmes or events/gathering/speech for womens........, see below 

.......and that because of the area we live in and the nearby masjid basically doesn't offer or cater women's a weekly Islamic gathering etc - for this reason my parents have the idea or view that they might as well go to Shia muwaras and majlis/mehfils etc because not only do Shias hold every other week sessions for womens but my parents are of the view that at least they'll be hearing things about Islam even if its shia speakers and organisers and not like where Sunni Masjids don't organise gatherings for womens where sisters are unable to attend to nor listen or learn about anything.

And as some or nearby Sunni masjid fail to provide Muslim sisters any weekly events or gathering/speeches etc, the end result for some people is, i.e. like my parents - they'll just go somewhere else where female gathering and programmes are conducted and held even if its by Non-Sunnis.

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:33 AM (#10) User is offline   NaveedBaig 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

My Advice

Never ever go to Shias' majlis. Nothing but fake. They are biggest of biggest of biggest munafiqeens.

Thori si Ahle sunna ka ittar laganay say machar (shia)  apke qareeb nahi aa sakta, apko kaat nahi sakta !

Shia apse door duur rehnay par majboor.

JazakAllah
This user has been banned.

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:57 PM (#11) User is offline   fightforislam 

• New Moon
  • Pip

salam walikum dear brothers

I would like to say that in response to your question may allah guide every muslim to the TRUE path Inshallah (ameen). I will make dua for them

YOu as a child and any other people out there who are having the same problem dont give up hope BE STRONG and determined and Allah will help you. DO ZIKAR and have SABAR

If u can change ur parents view then Allah will grant a high place for u in jannah. PerSEVERE

I have a similar problem who is a close sister of mine she has got so brainwashed by these people that she follows them more than spending the time to pray and read the quran

allI can say oin this matter is that they are VERY DEVIOUS and SLy individuals

We live across a wahabi mosque where hundreds of sunnis have began to go there they have mainly been brainwashed and at the same time the jammat people have knocked on our DOORS so many times that they even if from this point on Wont GIVE UP but my dad is mashala a very brave person he rejected them many times and continues to do so I was at one point going to go and see what it is that they do and say as to why so many people go there and subhanallah I thank My mother who stopped me and said if u go once they will make it therei aim to change U in every way possible

also a few brothers and sisters have made me aware that wahabis are very sly and twist their ways of phrasing words to get u involved.

My advice is go on you tube and see if anything comes up if not go to a scholar for example Dr peer syed Abdul Qadir Jilaani and take ur parents with u  inshAllah they will make ur parents listen as they are highly knoweldgeable  this if for SEAT BELTS on

I pray allah guides and helps u all

Ameen

Salams

PS keep me in ur dua

sister sofi

TO know Allahs will is our greatest pleasure to do Allahs will is our greatest treasure

DO justice :IF you see something wrong then say with ur tongue its wrong if u cannot then with ur eyes see it as wrong if not then turn away from this and in ur heart submit it is wrong (hadith) Allah knows best

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:00 PM (#12) User is offline   fightforislam 

• New Moon
  • Pip

seat belts on salams

the scholar u mentioned is in walthamstow and they see people from Friday eventing till midnight men and women, however they do not see  a women on her own they are highly educated and well known

THey will change ur parents mind inshAllah in no time I am their mureed and they guided me and gave v god advice they are like a father figure as well , May Allah reward them and give them strenght to continue theri good work (ameen)Salams

TO know Allahs will is our greatest pleasure to do Allahs will is our greatest treasure

DO justice :IF you see something wrong then say with ur tongue its wrong if u cannot then with ur eyes see it as wrong if not then turn away from this and in ur heart submit it is wrong (hadith) Allah knows best

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:39 PM (#13) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

I had a CD of Dr peer syed Abdul Qadir Jilaani called 'Ahle Sunnat W'al Jamat Kown'.  The speech is 'ok' as it only really covers a few things and not issues on a wider scales such as mentions about shias, wahabis, going to shia muwaras and majlis etc.  I wanted to show this cd to my parents but because I seem to have a habit of slightly bending the cd's, I did the same with the CD of Ahle Sunnat W'al Jamat kown and its left a thin crack in the middle and now I can't play or watch the cd nor show it to my parents.

If anyone knows from where I can purchase or obtain the above cd, let me know.  Thanks

P.s. Although my parents don't really care at this moment about Sunni Shia matters or aqeedah stuff, I can say with confidence they hate the madhab of Najdis/Wabis and don't really participate anything to do with Najdi madhab as far as I'm aware which is good of course - not that they've done any research on Najdi aqeedah or as such but they hate when najdis believe you mustn't go to pirs, do yarmi shareef, do khatam shareef etc.  But sadly my parents like listening and participating with Shia madhba a lot and watch them on TV too. 

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:05 PM (#14) User is offline   esa 

• New Moon
  • Pip

brother seat belts

brother what type of shia are you the one's that hit them self in mahram or dont.are you siyeds bro dont mind me asking which type

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:07 PM (#15) User is offline   esa 

• New Moon
  • Pip

brother seat belts

bro do you hit your self in mahram or dont you dont mind me asking brother

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users