Spirit Of Islam: Outrage: imran khan calls qadianis a 'muslim sect' and condemns its banning - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Outrage: imran khan calls qadianis a 'muslim sect' and condemns its banning also condemns outlawing alcohol on Pakistan

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:29 AM (#1) User is offline   Suhaib-Rumi 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

I was watching GEO News this morning and they showed clips of Imran Khan's tour in the US. Speaking in a seminar in The American University he said:
    "... Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was so pressurised by the strong religious lobby in Pakistan that he was forced to ban a Muslim sect,... and he was also forced to ban alcohol..."
    I am totally outraged by what he said. Referring to Qadianis as Muslims is kufr.
    Either he is a Qadiani or he has been heavily influenced by them.
    Qadianis were created by the British to serve as a cancer within the Muslims. The Qadianis are the most active enemies of Islam, it is said they are more organized than the Zionist lobby.
    He must immediately take back his words and oppologise for his stupidity. He must declare that Qadinis are not Muslims.
    many people on this forum saw Imran Khan as an alternative to Banazir Bhutto in leading Pakistan... no comment!

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:46 PM (#2) User is offline   islamibhy 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Originally posted by: Muhammad Tahir

He must immediately take back his words and oppologise for his stupidity. He must declare that Qadinis are not Muslims.

Bro! what are you going to do if he does not take the comments back?
Maslak-e-Ala Hazrat Zindabad

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:47 PM (#3) User is offline   Ahle-Sunnah-Uprising 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

many people on this forum saw Imran Khan as an alternative to Banazir Bhutto in leading Pakistan... no comment!

Thats just sad! blaming people for something that they said months ago when circumstances were different. If he had said about this Qadiani issue back then, i guarantee no-one would have had that positive perception of him. Qadianis are out of the Fold of Islam. Quit it with the cheap baseless digs.
SalAllahu Alaih Wassallam
'If you want to love you’re going to die in the cause of love. So pick up someone to love who deserves to die for.' (Ibn Farid)

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:49 PM (#4) User is online   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

The Mullah mentality will always seek polemic apologies rather than educating people.  Instead of these worthless Fatwas let's seek to educate Imran Khan about the Qadianis.

If this is true, then let's solve the problem instead of creating new ones.

Tahir

Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:50 PM (#5) User is offline   sunnidawah786 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Aslamu_alikum

Qadianis are not just kafiers but munfaqas.

are you sure imran khan said that?

imran khan is infulanced by najdi (islamic mission) branch  follows madoydi

SUNNIDAWAH

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:02 PM (#6) User is offline   Rafeel 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationKarachi, Pakistan

Originally posted by: Tahir Riaz

Originally posted by: Muhammad TahirHe must immediately take back his words and oppologise for his stupidity. He must declare that Qadinis are not Muslims. many people on this forum saw Imran Khan as an alternative to Banazir Bhutto in leading Pakistan... no comment! The Mullah mentality will always seek polemic apologies rather than educating people.  Instead of these worthless Fatwas let's seek to educate Imran Khan about the Qadianis.If this is true, then let's solve the problem instead of creating new ones.Tahir

If this was said by Mushi, then i bet your response would not have been the same. And it is quite hard to believe that Mr Imran Khan is not aware of this qadiani sect.

Agreed with educating him about them but quite hard to believe he doesnt know about them.

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:05 PM (#7) User is online   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Originally posted by: Sag-e-Darbar Jilani
If this was said by Mushi, then i bet your response would not have been the same.

You know what, I can differentiate between a progressive thinker and a dictator. The question is, can you? Probably NOT!

Appon kee sath panga mat loo rafeel dada... warna.. Musharaf ke pass choor ao ga.

Tahir

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:25 PM (#8) User is offline   Rafeel 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • LocationKarachi, Pakistan

The Mullah mentality will always seek polemic apologies rather than educating people.  Instead of these worthless Fatwas let's seek to educate Imran Khan about the Qadianis.

Can we say the same about Mr Zakir naik on the yazeed issue. Let him educate on that also. Statements like what imran khan has made ( if its true ) then yes educate them but first protest so that he realises what he has said.
Make him aware of the wrong statement he made, then educate.

It is also quite interesting to see media not higlighting this issue. Please make sure he really has made this statement.

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:00 PM (#9) User is online   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Originally posted by: Tahir RiazThe Mullah mentality will always seek polemic apologies rather than educating people.  Instead of these worthless Fatwas let's seek to educate Imran Khan about the Qadianis. Can we say the same about Mr Zakir naik on the yazeed issue. Let him educate on that also. Statements like what imran khan has made ( if its true ) then yes educate them but first protest so that he realises what he has said.

Bohat smart bante ho tum

Do you know the difference between Imran and Khal-Naik? The latter is a comparative religion scholar. He is supposed to be an expert on Islam.

I don't expect him to make such mistakes. Your protest is worthless and it won't change anything. Did you convince Khal-Naik?

Be Progressive in your thinking if you want to prosper.

Tahir

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:10 PM (#10) User is offline   YaNabi-Chemist 

• Full Moon

It is also quite interesting to see media not higlighting this issue.

I'm sure once the western media hears of this, they will be happy to broadcast your stupidity for you.

Interim, to make sure you achieve the desired affect, go on the streets shouting and screaming like an animal. God willing, they will broadcast sooner.

Have a Nice day.

Feel free to PM me if you have any health issues / ailments.

Confidentiality will be maintained.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:11 AM (#11) User is offline   razakamin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

goes to show the deviance of those who call themselves "moderate muslims".

or maybe hes trying to please his fans. Wallahualim

salafi uk

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:34 AM (#12) User is offline   Secular-Revolution 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

"... Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was so pressurised by the strong religious lobby in Pakistan that he was forced to ban a Muslim sect,... and he was also forced to ban alcohol..."

Can you gather video evidence on this please?

Kaabay Kis Mun Se Jao Ge SR!
Sharam Tum Ko Magar Nahin Aati

The difference between the Mullah and Satan is that the latter is not a hypocrite!
[Secular Revolution - the artist formerly known as Sunni Revolution]

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:46 AM (#13) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

I am totally outraged by what he said. Referring to Qadianis as Muslims is kufr.
Good points!  I agree with you. I am glad he is has no chance of winning.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:51 AM (#14) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous

Originally posted by: Muhammad TahirHe must immediately take back his words and oppologise for his stupidity. He must declare that Qadinis are not Muslims. many people on this forum saw Imran Khan as an alternative to Banazir Bhutto in leading Pakistan... no comment! The Mullah mentality will always seek polemic apologies rather than educating people.  Instead of these worthless Fatwas let's seek to educate Imran Khan about the Qadianis.If this is true, then let's solve the problem instead of creating new ones.Tahir

Common. Pakistanis know who qadianis are. They don't need to go to pre school again. If he is politician he should know about the minorities. How much information can you get off CIA fact books ? On the other hand, we have Imran khan who does not know much about Qadianis ?

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:51 AM (#15) User is offline   ali-zahoor 

• New Moon
  • Pip

There is no need for the digs about Imran Khans aqida. He has recently admitted in an interview that he has had some sufi influences in his life through a relationship he has developed with a sunni sufi shaykh. I think the scholer is based in the west. He also has a lot of respect for Shaykh Hamza and thinks the world needs more scholers like him.

Maybe Imran Khan refered to the qadyani has a muslim sect becuase due to his interaction with them they have convinced him that they belief in the kalima and basic articles of faith.

Allah knows best

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:01 AM (#16) User is offline   IHussain 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Imran Khan could never replace Benazir Bhutto he does not have the Charisma nor the Will Power as Benazir Bhutto did. He should stick to building hospitals.

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto supported Allama Shah Ahmed Noornai (ALAY HE WA RAHMA- may Allah be pleased with him and raise his status to the highest extreme) in his great efforts to classify the Qadani sect as Murtad-Kafir and by doing so Bhutto supported 'HAQ' and stood firmly in what he believed. Khans argument of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto being pressurised holds no stance because is it totally untrue (refer to the bottom link which makes everything very clear).

Khan is not ignorant nor stupid although he may not be a comparative religious scholor he surely knows what the Qadiani sect compromises off and yes, dear brother Tahir i totally agree with your points however there must be a reason behind his statement, im sure he did not utter the words out of ignorance.

If we truely believe that more people need to be educated on the topic of QADIANI'S then perhaps these individuals need to be invited to the next KHAT'MA NU'UWAT CONFERENCE. The reality of the fact is that although this conference takes place every year we still believe that people are fully unaware of the Fitna of Qadiani's....lets ask ourselves does the conference serve its real purpose or is it a get together for our learned Ulama.

Please refer to the link below as it will give you a greater insight into the events that took place when the Qadiani's were declared Non-Muslims.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8369186364148358038&q=shah+ahmed+noorani&total=16&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=8

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:30 AM (#17) User is offline   Ghulaam-e-Naqshband 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

I myself saw this report on GEO News and was shocked at the words coming out of his mouth. Basically he was giving a talk to students at a University in the US and was asked about the religious forces in Pakistan. This is what he said:

"Yes the religious lobby in Pakistan is very strong. They might not get enough seats to form a government but they are a very well organised lobby. Even a charismatic and popular leader like Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was so pressurised by the strong religious lobby in Pakistan that he was forced to ban a Muslim sect,... and he was also forced to ban alcohol."

I don't think that a person living in Pakistan can be ignorant about the qadiani issue. The tone that he was speaking in showed that he was aware and was presenting these actions in the negative.He is in the US to gain some support forhimself after the exit of BB from Pakistani Politics. He is there now to sell himself to the Americans and to show what he can deliver upon if bought to power.
Bedam yahin to paanch hain maqsoode kayenaat ......... Khairun Nisa, Hussain o Hasan, Mustafa, Ali

Kheera Na Kar Saka Mujhe Jalwa-E-Danish-E-Farang......Surma Hai Meri Aankh Ka Khak-E-Madina-O-Najaf.

Naseer Hum mein tho apnosi koi baat nahin......... Karam Hai unka jo Apna banaye baytte hain

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:37 AM (#18) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

br i think there is a misinterpretation of what he said.

a sect or firqa is one that differs in aqeedah. if you differ in aqeedah you are a kaafir!!!! there is a difference between different school of thought i.e. madhaib (hanafi, maliki) and sect or firqa ( qadiyani, kharajites etc)

imran khan is on a public relation trip to ensure that the west considers him a moderate and not a fundamentalist. its a sad state of affairs when the definiton of a muslim comes from the western media!!!

but thats the way of the world until we change it
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:07 AM (#19) User is offline   naseer_ameen 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Do you know the difference between Imran and Khal-Naik? The latter is a comparative religion scholar. He is supposed to be an expert on Islam.

Not scholar, u mean comparative religion Dr, not scholar! Big difference!

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:45 AM (#20) User is offline   Suhaib-Rumi 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

after reading all of the above comments,
    1. There is no doubt Imran khan is looked at favorably by many because he is struggling against the corrupt governments that rule the country. That is good, and I also looked at him positively, but I did not see him as having what it takes to lead Pakistan, and his statements prove it.
    2. I think there is a fatwa from great Sunni Ulema (may be also Ala Hazrat RA or Pir Mehr Ali Shah RA) that says that anyone who considers Qadianis to be Muslims is himself a kafir.
    3. If Imran Khan needs educating regarding Qadinis i.e. he does not know that they are not Muslims, then he is not fit to be leader of a Pakistani Party political party never mind the country. I do not buy that argument, that he needs educating, there is no doubt that he said it intentionally and deliberately.
    4. I am disgusted to see that people are not willing to condemn his comments about Qadianis. Qadianis will use his comments to fool Muslims all over the world and convert many ignorant ones to become qadianis. Qadianis are the biggest threat to Islam because they portray themselves as Muslims, and work from 'the inside' to cut the roots of Islam.
    5. This is not about political support for Imran or anyone else, this is about the fight against Qadianis. I think there is a need for someone to post what the Qadianis have done and are doing to cut the roots of Islam. Qadianis have assassinated and attempted to assassinate many of our sunni scholars. Imran's comments add insult to the struggle of the Sunni scholars and the public in fighting this new religion that was created to eradicate Islam in the region.
    From the comments it seems people have more hatred for deo's, ahl e hadith etc than Qadinanis... this needs to be rectified.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services