Spirit Of Islam: Hazrat Qazi Siddique of Gulhar Sharif (Kotli, Azad Kashmir) - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hazrat Qazi Siddique of Gulhar Sharif (Kotli, Azad Kashmir) hazrat qibla sahib

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:13 AM (#61) User is offline   Abdul-Aleem-Abid 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Assalaam Alaikum

Dear brothers

Many Thanks to the Brother who posted the link for the video.

jazakallah.

There is  a video of the janaza day  on youtube if any ones interested in,  heres the link

MANY THANKS

Janab were not fond of having pictuers taken of them selves in their time on this world but on departure they gave permission for their Janaza to be broadcasted all over this world for those who could not make it for any reason.

Janab even in there very  ill heath asked/told their mureeds to go and check up on

particular people who were ill at time, but never in time did they

state that they were ever ill them selves.

Wassalaam Alaihum

U Dnt need to Love Ur life, Love Allah & his Beloved MUHAMMAD, And Life Will Love U. 2 All Many Allah Sprinkle His Blessing UpOn All

Posted 30 January 2009 - 11:52 AM (#62) User is offline   Zara-Fatima 

• New Moon
  • Pip

My mum was in Pakistan at the time of the wisal of Peer Sahib. She was lucky enogh to go upstairs and see Peer sahib's face three times. Luckily enough for my mum she also visited and had met Peer Sahib twice during her recent visit to Pakistan in late december, whilst she stayed in gulhar shareef. Also, whilst my mum's stay another major event took place just two or so weeks prior to Peer Sahibs death. My mum said she was fortunate enough to be in Kotli whilst this event had taken place and had participated as well as had ziyarat. therfore, i consider my mum to be extremely fortunate mashallah!!! to have been in Pakisan and visit Peer sahib twice and then seen their face three times after their death. It's true, we all have really become orphans since peer sahib's wisal.

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:10 PM (#63) User is offline   Zara-Fatima 

• New Moon
  • Pip

sorry had to dash off to my 2 hr family law lecture..

Basically, dvd's are widely available which have covered the janaza of Hazrat Qibla Peer Sahib. Likewise channel 803 (sky) - Aap Tv has covered the janaza and the ziarat of Peer sahib was made to all worldwide. I know people do tend to say that Peer sahib did not take photos or make videos which is true!!! But Peer Sahib allowed and gave ijazat prior to their death for the video to be made ... so people in other corners of the world did not regret the fact that they had never seen peer sahib. There was also one video clip shown on Aap TV where Peer sahib were bought on a wheel chair which I personally thought was wonderful as some moments have been captured.

The janaza was conducted by Haji Peer as many people have previously asked.

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:58 PM (#64) User is offline   atif78692 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalaam-u-Alaikum! I will like to add something about Allama Saeed Ahmad Asad Saahib. His father Mufti Muhammad Ameen (Damat Barakatuhum Alia) is also a Khalifa of Hazrat Saahib. I am Mureed of Qibla Mufti Muhammad Ameen Saahib. Manazar-e-Islam Maulana Saeed Ahmad Asad, Mufakkiar-i-Islam Allama Muhammad Kareem Sultani, Zeenatul Qura Allama Muhammad Masood Ahmad Hassan, Allama Habib Amjad Saahib, Allama Muhammad Afzal Shahid Saahib are all (including their mureeds and devotees) are the followers of Hazrat Saahib of Gulhaar Shareef. Insha Allah! I will add something about this family later.

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:17 PM (#65) User is offline   amjid_786_m 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

mashallah are all these ulema you mentioned from the same family?

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:23 PM (#66) User is offline   amjid_786_m 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

For

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:55 AM (#67) User is offline   abubaker 

• New Moon
  • Pip

:)

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +