Spirit Of Islam: Walayat-o-Imamat (Family Descendants of Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW) - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Walayat-o-Imamat (Family Descendants of Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW) What is Shirk, Kufar and Nifaaq

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:26 AM (#1) User is offline   msowaisi 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Technically, the term of "Mushariq" is used for those who do not believe in Almighty Allah. Similarly, the term of "Kafir" is used for those who although believe in Almighty Allah but reject Nabuwat-o-Risalat. Likewise, the term of "Munafiq" is used for those who although believe in Almighty Allah, Nabuwat-o-Risalat, but reject Walayat-o-Imamat. Since, silsila-i-Nabuwat-o-Risalat was sealed/stopped at Allah's Last and Most Beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad-dur-Rasool Allah (Suallu Alaihe Wa Aalehi Wassalam) by Almighty Allah, silsila-i-Hidayat and Maarfat-e-Ellahi did not stop, it started through Walayat-o-Imamat and the first Wali Allah and Imamul Mutaqeen stood Hazrat Ali-al-Murtaza Karam Allah Wajhahul Kareem being Huzoor Nabi Kareem(SAW)'s family descendant (Sajadanasheen).

All the 12 True Imams are family descendants of Huzoor Nabi Kareem Sarwar-e-Kaunain Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa (Suallu Alaihe Wa Aalehi Wassalam). The announcement of Walayat-o-Imamat, after Himself, was properly made by Holy Prophet (SAW) Himself. There is sweet saying of Holy Prophet (SAW), "Al-Walayat-o-Nayyabat-tu-Nabuwah" - Walayat is the delegation of Nabuwat. Islamic Histrocy is evident that Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW) transferred the whole faizaan of Nabuwat-o-Risalat to Hazrat Syedul Aulia Imam Ali-al-Murtaza (AS) together with holy Turban. Before his disappearance from the world, Mola Ali (AS) placed the holy Turban of Nabi Kareem (SAW) on the holy head of his son Hazrat Syed Imam Hassan-al-Mujtaba (AS). He, before his disappearance from the world, placed the holy Turban of Nabi Kareem (SAW) on the holy head of his sweet brother Hazrat Syed Imam Hussain Syed-du-Shuhadah (AS). He, before going to the field of Karbalah, placed the holy Turban on the holy head of his son Hazrat Syed Imam Zain-al-Abideen Syed-du-Sabireen (AS) and added, "Oh my son! You will not be able to fight as you have to continue our progeny and spread the Deen-e-Haq of my grandfather Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW). Hazrat Syed Imam Zain-al-Abideen (AS), before his disappearance from the world, placed the holy Turban of Nabi Kareem (SAW) on the holy head of his son Hazrat Syed Imam Muhammad Baqar (AS) who completed funeral formalities of his father. Hazrat Syed Imam Muhammad Baqar (AS), before his disappearance, placed the holy Turban of Nabi Kareem (SAW) on the holy head of his son Hazrat Syed Imam Jaffer Sadiq (AS), who is the Peer-o-Murshad of Hazrat Imam Abu Hanifa, the founder of Fiqah Hanfi being followed by Sunni Muslims. The Holy Imam completed funeral formalities of his father. Hazrat Syed Imam Jaffer Sadiq (AS) before his disappearance from the world, placed the holy Turban of Nabi Kareem (SAW) on the holy head of his son Hazrat Syed Imam Musa Kazim (AS), and he completed funeral formalities of his father. Hazrat Syed Imam Musa Kazim (AS), before his disappearance from the world,  placed the holy Turban of Nabi Kareem (SAW) on the holy head of his son Hazrat Syed Imam Ali Raza (AS), who completed funeral formalities of his father. It may be noted that the Holy Imam is Peer-o-Murshad of a renowned Wali Allah Hazrat Maroof Karkhi (Noor Allah Marqadah) from whom Silsila-i-Tariqat of Khawajgaan started. Hazrat Syed Imam Ali Raza (AS), before his disappearance from the world, placed the holy Turban of Nabi Kareem (SAW) on the holy head of his son Hazrat Syed Imam Muhammad Taqi (AS), who completed funeral formalities of his father. Hazrat Syed Imam Muhammad Taqi (AS), before his disappearance from the world, placed the holy Turban of Nabi Kareem (SAW) on the holy head of his son Hazrat Syed Imam Naqi Ali (AS), who completed funeral formalities of his father. Hazrat Syed Imam Naqi Ali (AS), before his disappearance from the world, placed the holy Turban of  Nabi Kareem (SAW) on the holy head of his son Hazrat Syed Imam Hassan Askari (AS), who completed funeral formalities of his father. Almighty Allah blessed Hazrat Syed Imam Hassan Askari (AS) with a beautiful son who was named Hazrat Syed Imam Muhammad Mehdi (AS). Hazrat Syed Imam Hassan Askari (AS), before his disappearance from the world, placed the holy Turban of Nabi Kareem (SAW) on the holy head of his son Hazrat Syed Imam Muhammad Mehdi (AS), who completed funeral formalities of his father. Now there was no provision of 13th Imam in the Silsila-i-Walayat-o-Imamat of Almighty Allah because second part of Kalma Tayyaba Shareef contains 12 Haroof. The holy family descendants of Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW) lived their lives under threat of Munafiqeen-o-Zalimeen and holy Imams were killed with poison. It must be noted ending life by eating poison is Sunnat-e-Nabi Kareem (SAW) and every Imam-e-Barhaq performed this Sunnat-e-Kareema. Now come to the dignity and excellence of Hazrat Syed Imam Muhammad Mehdi (AS). "Mehdiyyun" is one of the holy qualitative names of Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW). Dignity and Excellence of Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW) has not be recognized by Angels, Prophets, Messengers, Sahabah Kiram (RA) and even Aulia Allah. Huzoor Nabi Kareem says, "My Reality is known only by Almighty Allah and none else". Now consider for a moment, when nobody has been able to recognize the Dignity and Excellence and Reality of the last Holy Prophet (SAW), Who is the source of creation of the entire universe, who can understand Dignity and Excellence of Nabi Kareem (SAW)'s family descendants?. Since there was no provision with Almighty Allah to send 13th Imam, Almighty Allah concealed the 12th Imam Hazrat Syed Imam Muhammad Mehdi (AS). It may also be noted that every Imam was the embodiment of Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW) when they used to sit amongst their Sahaba (RA) by placing holy Turban of Nabi Kareem (SAW) on their holy heads. The holy faces used to look like the holy face of Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW). None of the Imams, being Masoom, went to any common man to learn or get knowledge whereas people got knowledge from them. None of the Imams, being Masoom, fell sick and went to a common Hakeem or Doctor for medication. Almighty Allah says in Holy Quran WA NONAZZELO MINAL QURAAN-E- MAHOWA SHIFA-UN-WA RAHMATULLIL MOMINEEN. Holy Quran contains singns of health for common Momineen, what about Leaders of Momineen whose personality is the symbol of health for their followers. I want to make one more clear that none of the True Imams did matam in the lives. They endeavoured for the spread of true teachings of Holy Quran and Sunnah, as the Holy Prophet (SAW) did in his time. Every Muslim knows, Hazrat Syedna Esa (AS) prayed to Almighty Allah to make him Ummati of His beloved Holy Prophet (SAW) instead of making his Nabi/Rasool. Almighty Allah accepted his prayer. Now Hazrat Esa (AS) can become Ummati only when he belives in Kalma Tayyaba Shareef and sits in the holy Bargah of a Personality who is embodiment of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Suallu Alaihi Wa Aaliehi Wassalam), Who looks like Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW), Who possesses the same qualities the Holy Prophet (SAW) possesses. These are the teachings of my Murshad Kareem Huzoor Shahanshah-e-Qalander Azam Hazrat Peer Bashir Ahmad Sarkar Al-Owaisi, Al-Qadri, Al-Qalandri, Panjtani, Daimi-al-Huzoor Noor Allah Marqadah who remained throughout his life in Daimi Huzoor of Mola Ali (AS) and Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW) just like Hazrat Syedna Owaisi Qarni (RA), and lived his life according to holy Sunnat of Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW). My Murshad Kareem opposed Matam being done by Shia and their Aqaids. He taught his murideen that let shias do whatever they want, but you keep yourself on the Track and save yourself from Iblisiyyat. He emphasized on keeping true love and aqeedat with Ahle Bait Athaar (AS) of Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW) and added that this is unique love which brings nearness of Almighty Allah. Love and Aqeedat with Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW)'s Ahle Bait Athaar (AS) is supported by various holy sayings of Huzoor Nabi Kareem (SAW) available in Saha-i-Sitta and even in Holy Quran. For further information, please visit http://www.chiefqalander.org. May Almighty Allah accept my effort to bring the truth for Muslims and bless them with wisdom to accept the truth and to keep true love and aqeedat with Ahle Bait Athaar (AS), Sahaba, Tabieen, Taba Tabieen and Aulia Allah and help them to adopt the way of Aulia Allah to be able to find the Straight Path. If anyone is hurt by this post, please forgive and forget. Mian Muhammad Shafique Owaisi Qadri Qalandri, Lahore

Sufi Order of Owaisi Qadri Qalandri, founded by The Chief of All Qalandarshttp://www.chiefqalander.org, http://www.panjtanpaak.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services