Like us on facebook!
Operation ahle khabbis (radd e wahabia) :- by maulana masood ahmed qadri must listen
Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:21 AM (#2)
LET US RETHINK ABOUT THE WORD WAHABI/WAHHABI
AS-SALAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAH
01. A true muslim must be Wahabi (Allahwala, Wahabi is one names of Allah) as well as Sunni [follower of the Sunnahs of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam)-as the Greatest Sign of Hobbey Rasool) simultaneously.
02. Mohammad ibn Abdul Wahab Najdi (May Allah grants what he deserves)- was the Leader of Gusthak-e-Rasool. His name was Mohammad, father's name was Abdul Wahab & Najdi was his birth place.
03. Mohammad ibn Abdul Wahab Najdi (May Allah grants what he deserves) was a Gusthak but his father, Abdul Wahab/Abdel Wahab's ideology was quite opposite to his son (Mohammad). Abdul Wahab was a pure Sunni.
04. Gusthak's followers should be addressed as Mohammadi or as Najdi-this is the Sahih universal Sunni rule. If we address a Gusthak [Disrespecting Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam)] as Wahabi it indicates, without any doubt, a follower of Abdul Wahab but he was a Sunni in Aqidah. Addressing a Gusthak related to Sunni Muslim-is it not an absurd address?! Strange!!!! Again the use of the Word 'Mohammadi' to mention a Gusthak is also great Gusthaki (Gusthak-e-Azam). Najdi is the only word left to mention the Gusthaks but name of place in Arab is not enough to address a Gusthak in order to express our whole hearted aversion.
05. The word Wahabi either indicates a person who is Allahwala/God fearing or a follower of Adul Wahab (Sunni muslim no doubt), the father of Gusthaki Leader. No way left before us to relate a Gusthak as Wahabi. Again no muslim in the world have dare to address a Gusthak as Allahwala/Wahabi. Ridiculous!!!
06. De.o.b.an.dies in the sub-continent admired the principles of Mohammad ibn Abdul Wahab(May Allah grant what he deserves) & they are Gusthaks no doubt as per our Sunni Doctrines or as per the instruction of ALA HAZRAT(RA). They should be addressed as Gusthaks (inferior sense) & not at all as Wahabi (Allahwala-very very superior sense). IT IS HARAM (100% NON-PERMISSIBLE) TO CALL A MAN AS ALLAHWALA/WAHABI WHO IS ACTUALLY A GUSTHAK. Intentional use of such wrong addressing is a blunt kufr- Is it not? Strange! Strange!! Strange!!! Below mentioned USUL is the reason:-
07. Wrong use/abuse/corrupted use/perverted use/vitiated use/obliquely use/......
of the word Mohammad (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) & Wahab, one of the names of Allah our Lord is a blunt (open/khula) Kufr! Kufr!! Kufr!!! This view is Sahih & Sunni. and also the EJMAYE UMMAH(Unanimous opinion of Islamic Scholars of all Sects). This is also the true teachings of ALA HAZRAT(RA). Only the non-muslims intentionally break the above rule.
08. Let our respected Scholars might make IJTEHAD to find out a proper & Sahih word to express/expose the ugly nature of Gusthaks' Gusthaki/disrespecting our beloved prophet Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam). This is my humble submission. _________________________________________
09. Most of our Sunni people, including me, innocently use word 'Wahabi', to detect
/address a follower/admirer of Mohammad ibn Abdul Wahab (De.o.ban.di /Tablighi/ Salafi/Jamate Islami,etc), without any TAHKIK(without any verification & justification) and from now onwards we should be VERY VERY CAREFUL to use the word "WAHABI." I don't like to open the TAKFIRI GUN to any one known as Muslim (Gusthaks/Abusers of the word Wahabi/other Sects) as per FATWA of Great Hanafi Scholar Hazrat Mulla Ali Qari(RA) in Sharh Fiqh Akbar "They say regarding the issue of kufr that if there are ninety-nine reasons for considering someone as kafir, and only one reason against it, the mufti and the judge is bound to act according to that one reason for negating the kufr." (p. 146)
Takfir of Muslims is also prohibited in the standards of classical works of Islamic law (fiqh) and creed (`aqa'id) accepted by the Ahle Sunna Wal Jamat.
"And among the doctrines of the Ahl as-Sunna is that none of the people of the Qibla can be called kafir." (Sharh `Aqa'id Nasfi, p. 121)
MY APPEAL TO FELLOW SUNNIES:-
Extremely sorry if any of my above views hurts any brother or sister but for Heaven's sake, I don't like to do so but truth is always bitter and to reveal the truth is the real Sunnism. ALA HAZRAT ZINDABAD!
May Allah showers HIS blessings on the Whole Ummah& Endows us with Hidayat & Shafayat of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam). Ameen!