Spirit Of Islam: Who offered the namaz-e-janaza of our Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who offered the namaz-e-janaza of our Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) can u people give me the answer

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:23 AM (#1) User is offline   mazhar_rk 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Who offered the namaz-e-janaza of our holy prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) does any one has the idea about this or what was the thing happened after the wafat of our holy prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam)
<strong>Plz Visit : </strong><a href="http://www.hazratfazlerehman.com/"><strong>http://www.hazratfazlerehman.com/</strong></a>

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:50 AM (#2) User is offline   alif-amjad 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

There was no Funeral prayer for the prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) , there was praying but not as in the case as when we die and prayer over a deceased. All Prophets are alive in Barzakh, as the prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) is alive and his nikah isn't nullified, he receives the salam, he hears and see each and every fi'l of the ummah.
I wonder

from these thousand of "me's",

which one am I?

Rumi

Amjad

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:55 AM (#3) User is offline   yusuf_ibrahim 

• New Moon
  • Pip

assalamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu, mashallah brother Amjad, beautifully put. Allah Hafiz

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:37 PM (#4) User is offline   Ghulaam-e-Naqshband 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

The Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) did not have a funeral like normal people do. The Prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam's funeral is unique. The Blessed body of Hazoor (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) placed in the hujra and people came and did ziyarah of it and sent durood o salaam upon the beloved (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam).

As Hazoor (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) where not like us, their blessed birth and departing from this world was not like us also.

Bedam yahin to paanch hain maqsoode kayenaat ......... Khairun Nisa, Hussain o Hasan, Mustafa, Ali

Kheera Na Kar Saka Mujhe Jalwa-E-Danish-E-Farang......Surma Hai Meri Aankh Ka Khak-E-Madina-O-Najaf.

Naseer Hum mein tho apnosi koi baat nahin......... Karam Hai unka jo Apna banaye baytte hain

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:48 PM (#5) User is offline   hassanm 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Originally posted by: mazhar Rehmani

Who offered the namaz-e-janaza of our holy prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) does any one has the idea about this or what was the thing happened after the wafat of our holy prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam)

Brother Read last chapter ´Wisal´of maqashifa-tul-qulub of Imam Gazali (Radi Allah Anhu).

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:16 PM (#6) User is offline   Faiz-E-Noori 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Asalam Alaikum

I think the best book to read would be Mudaarij Un Nabuwwah of Shaykh Abdul Haq Muhaddis E Dehlwi Alaih Rahmah.

If I remember correctly it has been uploaded on YaNabi.com but I am not sure where.

JazaKAllah
Charon Taraf Hain Najdi Wahabi,
Beech Main Tanha Mera Raza,
Aise Main Islam Bachana,
Sab ke Bas Ki Baat Nahin

Bhaatee Nahin Humdum Mujhe Jaanat Kee Jawaani
Sunta Nahin Zahid Se Main Huurun Kee Kahani
Ulfat Hai Mujhe Saaye E Deewaar E Nabi Se

Ya Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:20 AM (#7) User is offline   yousuf_25 

• New Moon
  • Pip

salaam well said brother, i wish u could get all the joy and happiness here and hereafter.Thanks

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:23 AM (#8) User is offline   yousuf_25 

• New Moon
  • Pip

The Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) did not have a funeral like normal people do. The Prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam's funeral is unique. The Blessed body of Hazoor (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) placed in the hujra and people came and did ziyarah of it and sent durood o salaam upon the beloved (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam). As Hazoor (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) where not like us, their blessed birth and departing from this world was not like us also. Really good well said brother basharat i wish u could get all the joy and happiness here and hereafter.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:18 AM (#9) User is offline   Yaseen-Dziaee 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

Aala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza in his Fatawa-e-Razawiya states that the ulama have different opinions on the Janazah salaah of RasoolAllah

One says that the namaaz did not occour , people came in small groups they sent durood & salaam, then left.

There are other ulama who are of the opinion that the namaaz did occur. People came in groups & prayed the janazah salaah & left. After allegiance was pledged to Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique he prayed the Janazah salaah & after him no one prayed.

Hazrat Abdullah ibn-e-Masood narrates that RasoolAllah said that after giving Him ghusl & putting on the kaffan, leave Him on the bier & go outside. Hazrat Jibraeel will first read namaz over me, followed by Hazrat Mikaeel , followed by Israfeel , then Hazrat Izraeel will read with his entire army. You should then come to me in groups & read durood & salaam.

---------------------------------------------------------------
"The melodies of Raza echo resoundingly in the gardens....
And why not? Does he not sing the praises of the majestic flower? ."
---------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:28 AM (#10) User is offline   Ghulaam-e-Naqshband 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Jazakallah brother Yusuf for your duas. The mentioned information was stated by Allama Nisar Beg Qadri in one of his lectures. He stated that this is the belief of Ahlul Sunnah.

Wasalaam
Bedam yahin to paanch hain maqsoode kayenaat ......... Khairun Nisa, Hussain o Hasan, Mustafa, Ali

Kheera Na Kar Saka Mujhe Jalwa-E-Danish-E-Farang......Surma Hai Meri Aankh Ka Khak-E-Madina-O-Najaf.

Naseer Hum mein tho apnosi koi baat nahin......... Karam Hai unka jo Apna banaye baytte hain

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:06 PM (#11) User is offline   mazhar_rk 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

asalam alikum all,

Yes indeed there are different opnion about the namaze janaza of our beloved prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam), what i have from a dervish heard is that the blessed body of our holy prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) was kept lying for 3 days and the sahab karam were not having any idea that who should offer the namaze janaza after 3 days Hazrat Khizr(Alahe Salam) came and told Hazrat Maula ali Mushkil Khusa(Radi Allah Anhu) that there is no need for the namzae janaza of our beloved prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) as the namze janaza is for the forgivness of the body and our holy prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) has come for the forgivness of all the universe and for guiding us how can some one from us offer the namzae janaza, so the blessed body of our holy prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) was burried without namaze janaza.

<strong>Plz Visit : </strong><a href="http://www.hazratfazlerehman.com/"><strong>http://www.hazratfazlerehman.com/</strong></a>

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:23 PM (#12) User is offline   Chisti-Lover 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Originally posted by: mazhar Rehmani

asalam alikum all,Yes indeed there are different opnion about the namaze janaza of our beloved prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam), what i have from a dervish heard is that the blessed body of our holy prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) was kept lying for 3 days and the sahab karam were not having any idea that who should offer the namaze janaza after 3 days Hazrat Khizr(Alahe Salam) came and told Hazrat Maula ali Mushkil Khusa(Radi Allah Anhu) that there is no need for the namzae janaza of our beloved prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) as the namze janaza is for the forgivness of the body and our holy prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) has come for the forgivness of all the universe and for guiding us how can some one from us offer the namzae janaza, so the blessed body of our holy prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) was burried without namaze janaza.

Ive heard something very similar to this, and also that Hazrat Moula Ali (Radi Allah Anhu) buried the Prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) too

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:53 AM (#13) User is offline   mazhar_rk 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

One of my friend gave me this reply on differnt forum

KAFFAN AND BEING LAID TO REST IN THE RAUZA-E-ANWAR: The Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) had already said that his Kaffan and lowering him in the grave should be done by his Ahle Bait and other family members. It is for this reason that this was done as per the command of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).

Hazrat Fadhal bin Abbas, Hazrat Quthm bin Abbas, Hazrat Ali, Hazrat Abbas and Hazrat Usama bin Zaid (ridwaanullahi ta aala alaihim ajmaeen) gave ghusl to the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). Hazrat Ali (radi Allahu anhu) in true love and spiritual ecstasy took the ghusl water that remained on the navel and on the eyelids of Rasool (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) with his tongue. After the ghusl, the Kaffan was made up of three pieces of cotton material.

NAMAAZ-E-JANAZAH : When the Janazah of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) was ready, then people came in groups and read the Janazah Salaah. Because the Janazah was inside the Hujrah Mubaarak, only few people at a time entered and read the Janazah Salaah and left, then others followed, but there was no Imam. [Madarijun Nabuiwat]

Explaining the Janazah Salaah of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) in detail, Imam Ahmed Raza Khan (radi Allahu anhu) states as follows in the fourth volume of his world renowned encyclopaedia Fatawa-e-Razviyah: The Ulama have differences on the issue of the Janazah Salaah of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). One Jamaat says that the Janazah Namaaz did not really occur. Small groups came in and sent Durood and Salaams and then left, followed by others. Certain Hadith also show this.

There are also various Ulama who accept this Namaaz Ma'roof. Imam Qaazi Iyaaz (radi Allahu anhu) rectified this. Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (radi Allahu anhu) was engrossed in giving hope to the Muslims and taking care of the needs of the Ummah. At this time, the allegiance had not been taken on his hands. People came in huge and small groups and continued to pray the Janazah Salaah of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).When the Allegiance was taken on the hands of Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (radi Allahu anhu), then and his Guardianship was confirmed, He prayed the Janazah Salaah, and after him non other prayed, as mentioned by Imam Shamsul Ulama Sarkhasi (radi Allahu anhu). It is in Bazaaz, Haakim, Ibn Saad, Ibn Mani, Baihiqi, Tibraani and Mujim Ausat on the authority of Hazrat Abdullah ibn Masood (radi Allahu anhu) that the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, After giving me ghusl and kaffan, leave me on the bier and go outside. Jibraeel (alaihis salaam) will first read Namaaz over me, followed by Mikaeel (alaihis salaam), followed by Israfeel (alaihis salaam), then The Angel of death will pray over me with his entire army. You should them come to me in groups and read Durood and Salaam. [Fatawa Razvia vol.4. pg 54 - New Edition of Fatawa Razvia Vol.9 pg.286]

HIS BLESSED RAUZA-E-ANWAR: Hazrat Abu Talha (radi Allahu anhu) prepared the blessed Grave of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). Hazrat Ali, Hazrat Fadhl bin Abbas and Hazrat Quthm bin Abbas (ridwaanullahi ta aala alaihim ajmaeen) lowered the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) into his Rauza-e-Anwar. It is evident from the narration of Abu Dawood, that Hazrat Usama (radi Allahu anhu) and Hazrat Abdur Rahmaan bin Auf (radi Allahu anhu) also went into the Blessed Grave.

Hazrat Quthm (radi Allahu anhu) was the last to leave the Qabr-e-Anwar. He says, I looked at the blessed face of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) for the last time and then saw that his blessed lips were moving. I place my ears close and heard him say, Rabbi Habli Ummati (O Allah, Give my Ummah to me).[Madarijun Nabuiwat Vol.2 Pg. 442 - Abu Dawood vol.2 pg.458]

JazakAllahu khayrun

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:01 AM (#14) User is offline   Star78692 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

ASSALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH

Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:01 AM (#15) User is offline   TayJay 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Subhan Allah... Jazak Allah Khair For Sharing All This Knowledge.
Kuch Naik Kaam Kar Ja, Duniya Main Naam Kar Ja
Marnay Kay Baad Ka Yunh, Kuch Intizam Kar Ja

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:37 PM (#16) User is offline   arabspyder 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

[/quote]

Hazrat Quthm (radi Allahu anhu) was the last to leave the Qabr-e-Anwar. He says, I looked at the blessed face of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) for the last time and then saw that his blessed lips were moving. I place my ears close and heard him say, Rabbi Habli Ummati (O Allah, Give my Ummah to me).[Madarijun Nabuiwat Vol.2 Pg. 442 - Abu Dawood vol.2 pg.458]

JazakAllahu khayrun

[/quote]

Tu zinda hain wallah to zinda hain wallah

meray chashmae alam se chup janay walay
“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password