Spirit Of Islam: Is there any Surah to get a handsome husband? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is there any Surah to get a handsome husband? pls stick to my topic

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:39 AM (#1) User is offline   sultana 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Salams,

Allah swt has given surah for each & every thing.
I need to know surah/dua/prayer to get a handsome husband.

Ps : I kindly request to stick to the topic.I know beauty is not that important in front of Deen.But,Pls provide the Surah/prayer/Dua to get a handsome husband.
jazakAllah..

I belive and i have faith Only in Allah SWT..

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:17 AM (#2) User is offline   riz123 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Miss begum you must be joking
lol

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:37 AM (#3) User is offline   samira 

• New Moon
  • Pip

ISLAM : know it in your head ; stow it in your heart ; show it in your life .

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:44 AM (#4) User is offline   farishta 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Hope this helps!

Six ettiquettes of seeking a spouse

Humanity has nothing to do with riches,
O Rehman, a statue of gold
Can not be man.

-Rehman Baba

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:21 PM (#5) User is offline   sultana 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: rizwan iftikhar

Miss begum you must be jokinglol

Am not joking my dear big brother.If i want to crack a joke i wouldn't have posted my Question here! keep that in mind..

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:25 PM (#6) User is offline   sultana 

• New Moon
  • Pip

JazakAllah for ur link.Though its not apt for my topic,I thank you for providing something.It was a good read.

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:35 PM (#7) User is offline   mosh1 

• New Moon
  • Pip

sister sultana begam...i just wanted to say you have the answer yourself...ur slogan....

"I belive and i have faith Only in Allah SWT.. "

you will get him inshaAllah...********

Date: 2007.08.13
YaNabi Moderator: Farikhta Khattak
Comments: This is not a dating forum for you to actually recommend yourself

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:44 PM (#8) User is offline   sultana 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: sameera fatima

Its nothing strange to make such faces dear.If you dont have the

answer,It doesnt mean that you should give this kinda

reply.Better avoid threads if you dont have a answer.Am not

degrading you.Just making a point.

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:50 PM (#9) User is offline   sultana 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: mosh ahmed

sister sultana begam...i just wanted to say you have the answer yourself...ur slogan...."I belive and i have faith Only in Allah SWT.. "you will get him inshaAllah...am quite handson!!so they say!

JazakAllah for ur reply Brother.

And remember Allah swt Helps only if you take steps.So,am just searchng that particular step(Surah).

It doesnt mean that i dont pray.I'm praying hard.And offcourse as my signature,i follow.

I know reciting yosuf aws surah during pregnancy gives you a beautiful baby.MashaAllah.

Likewise,there would be surely someone in this beautiful site who have a apt answer for my topic.
I dont kno why you added that you are handsome.My respected Brother please have a good mind.

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:28 PM (#10) User is offline   mosh1 

• New Moon
  • Pip

i respect sister Farikhta Khattak for editing my message but just wanted to say it was a joke...
is it forbidden to make a joke in islam was it haram to do that type of joke....

what makes you think i regard this site as a dating site.lol

did i recommend myself? and did i say was looking for a wife?

go and find and edit false hadith that are being posted against our prophet peace be upon him and the false claims of our aqeeda on the site. lol

hope ive not hurt ur feelings for saying that.jazakAllah

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:40 PM (#11) User is offline   sultana 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: mosh ahmed

i respect sister Farikhta Khattak for editing my message but just wanted to say it was a joke...

Did i asked you to crack any joke? If you dont have a proper answer.Better avoid such threads.Dont give a bad impression for this beautiful islamic site.

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:17 PM (#12) User is offline   Damishq 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Wa'alaikumasalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Sister, I can understand that you may want a handsome husband and who wouldn't...Most people would want their spouse to beautiful and in marriage it is important for the husband and wife to be well groomed, clean and looking beautiful to please each other and keep one another happy.

HOWEVER, one shouldn't look at beauty as being the main factor in choosing a spouse.  You may find someone and he may be the most handsome and beautiful looking man you have ever seen, but in character he may not be pious or practicing and he may not have good intentions...On the other hand you may find someone who isn't the best looking person in the world but he is pious, practicing in deen, has a beautiful character and is a loving and understanding person and is sure to help you to become a better Muslimah....

Which one would you prefer? At the end of the day sister...looks change as you become older and one may be very beautiful now, but may become unattractive as they become older whereas if you choose someone because of their deen and inner beauty then you are following the words and advice of RasoolAllah who said that out of the four qualities (beauty, religion, wealth and family status) that are sought in a woman by a man for marriage , religion should be the one that should be chosen and this is the factor that the woman should also choose when seeking a spouse. Physical beauty won't help us in the hereafter, but Insha'Allah Ta'ala our deen and inner beauty will

Below are some links where factors when seeking a spouse have been discussed.

http://www.yanabi.co...highlight_key=y

http://www.yanabi.co...keyword1=spouse

I hope that helps sister
May Allah Ta'ala bless us all with a pious, practicing, loving, caring and beautiful spouse who will help us to become a better Muslim Insha'Allah! Ameen Thumma Ameen!

Ma'assalaamah

'Do not keep company with anyone whose state does not inspire you and whose speech does not lead you to Allah.'
- Ibn 'Ata'illah As-Sikandari

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:34 PM (#13) User is offline   SufianA 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

A sister at my uni once asked me to ask me if my mum had read surat Yusuf whilst she was pregnent with me. and i said yes why?
and she said anyone who reads surah Yusuf whilst pregnent has beautiful children.

so i guess you should read surah Yusuf.

inshallah Allah(swt) will give you a really great handsome and beautiful husband, but i pray he is better on the inside than the outside.

Allah will beautify the people in jannat never look down at any person. look to the hearts, verily in the heart is where the beauty lies.

i have seen many women with beautiful faces, but not many with clean hearts.

Prophet Muhammad (saw) (pbuh) "Do not acquire knowledge to compete with the scholars,nor argue with the ignorant, nor to gain mastery over gatherings. Since whoever does that,then:the fire!the fire!"

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:57 AM (#14) User is offline   NaveedBaig 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

My question : " why afterall why womens are from venus??? "

WHY NOT PLUTO !!!

This user has been banned.

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:30 AM (#15) User is offline   Sister-AashiqueRasool 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Salaam

I just want 2 say, as long as u r patient, Allah SWT will InshAllah reward u! And I think Bro Muhammad Sufian Akram has a point...As long as his heart is pure, u shouldnt be 2 fussed about his physical beauty! Just do dua 2 Allah SWT that u get someone sufficient! Sis, I also pray 4 u, handsome or not, InshAllah...

tc Allah Hafiz

Fi Amanillah ......x

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:25 PM (#16) User is offline   lionessofallah 

• New Moon
  • Pip

be patient sis inshallah all good will come....

Ya Elahi har jagha teri ataa ka ka saath hoh........ AMEEN!

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:04 PM (#17) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Don't forget us here too, let us know if you got any idea how you can increase chances of getting a gorgeous beautiful and innocent looking wife with a smashing smile, cheeky cheeks and golden eyes other than searching the profiles on shaadi.com and Mehndi.com?  Any tips and help will do.

God bless all.

By the way, if any of you want to catch my profile too on shaadi.com and Mehndi.com, then you can do so, simply log onto shaadi.com and in ID search box type 'Seat_belts_on_1' and if you feel you fit the preferred partner criteria that I'd have stated, do not hesitate to give us a shout (express interest) and good luck. P.s. for this, only females required to respond to my profile not males. lol

And on Mehndi.com, my ID is just 'Seat_belts_on'.

HAPPY WEDDINGS!!  Hip hip hurray. lol
Eat healthy and stay healthy

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:27 AM (#18) User is offline   Roaming-Soul 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

I pray you find pious and hansome husband...ameen!
Case of One Lost Soul

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:54 PM (#19) User is offline   someonestrange2 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

If only, you asked for surah to make us all better namazis.

I am waiting for a thread next up...... What surah to read to make ur face glow, so u dont need foundation.
What a joke!?
Give me a break!

Anyways, hope you find mr.handsome.

....Kya zamana agaya hai lol ....

Originally posted by: Seat Belts On

Don't forget us here too, let us know if you got any idea how you can increase chances of getting a gorgeous beautiful and innocent looking wife with a smashing smile, cheeky cheeks and golden eyes other than searching the profiles on shaadi.com and Mehndi.com?  Any tips and help will do.God bless all.By the way, if any of you want to catch my profile too on shaadi.com and Mehndi.com, then you can do so, simply log onto shaadi.com and in ID search box type 'Seat_belts_on_1' and if you feel you fit the preferred partner criteria that I'd have stated, do not hesitate to give us a shout (express interest) and good luck. P.s. for this, only females required to respond to my profile not males. lolAnd on Mehndi.com, my ID is just 'Seat_belts_on'.HAPPY WEDDINGS!!  Hip hip hurray. lol

Lol!

Summun Bukmun ‘Umyun fahum laa yarji’oon’ (They are deaf, dumb and blind. They will not return to truth)

Not a believer inside the mosque, am I

Nor a pagan disciple of false rites

Not the pure amongst the impure

Neither Moses, nor the Pharoh

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:57 AM (#20) User is offline   K4kashar 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: Weak Soul

Salams,

Allah swt has given surah for each & every thing.
I need to know surah/dua/prayer to get a handsome husband.

Ps : I kindly request to stick to the topic.I know beauty is not that important in front of Deen.But,Pls provide the Surah/prayer/Dua to get a handsome husband.
jazakAllah..

Asslam o Alaikum Warahmatullah e Wabarakatuh.

Dear Sister Fisrt Of All I would like to Request u to that dont disheart about the answer of Peoples. As U know that Men Also Rude With The Women they never think about the wishes of a women even in our world no one is thinking about their own families specially what are the basic needs of their wives, daughters, instead of himself he fulfilling his own all personal needs. i m not good in english......... so if u dont mind and if u can understand it in Roman Urdu Let me Define it deeply.......

Baat yeh hia keh har daur mian "AURAT" k huqooq ki pamali hoti rahi, Allahma Iqbal AR ne Kaha Tha na Keh

PHOOL KI PATTI SE KAT SAKTA HIA! HEEREY KA JIGAR
MARD E NAZAN PER KALAM E NARM O NAZUK BE ASAR

yeh haqeeqat hia jis tarah phool ki patti se heerey ka jigar nahin kat sakta issi tarah is mutakbbir mard per kalam e narm o nazuk be asar..... jaisa keh aapki khuwahish ko madd e nazar rakh ker baat ki jaey to dekha mard kitna kathore aur zalim bangaya. jabkeh yeh khud jab dhoondney nikley to Issey "MAHPARA" "MAH JABEEN" "HASEEN O JAMEEL" "LAKHON MAIN AIK" "QLUPATRA" be hadoo be hisaab khobion ki malik "DULHAN" ki talash hoti hia lekin aik "AURAT" ko yeh haq dete howey usse sharm aati hia aik "AURAT" ki khuwhish usey Giran Guzri aur ussey Uska Haq "JOKE" nazar aata hia. khair aapki khuwahish "SHARIAT" aur "QANOONI" aitibaar se ghalat nahin hia lekin Iss Tarah ki Guftugu "AWAM" se nahin "KhUWAS" se poochi jati hia basoorat e deegar issi tarah hota hia lehaaza aap is tarah ke sawalat se guraiz farmaen aur aapki khuwahish ke liye Mashwara hia keh Aap AAQA SAW ki zaaat e Aqdass per Durood Sharif Parhkar Unka Tasawur La Kar Dil Main Apni Tamanna Ko La Kar Unke Huzoor Paish Farma den Inshallah Aapki Tamanna Poori Hojaegi Inshallah.

MAIN NEEVAN MERA MURSHID UCHA
HAQ BAHOO SACH BAHOO BESHAK BAHU
IK NAZR KARAM DI TAK BAHU

for spritual guidance www.sultani.co.uk

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options