Spirit Of Islam: Prophet muhammad (saw) is noor. any quranic and shaih ahadees reference. - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Prophet muhammad (saw) is noor. any quranic and shaih ahadees reference. Want To Answer A Wahabi

Posted 11 August 2007 - 02:15 PM (#1) User is offline   hanifbeg 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

please urgent ...
make sure refrence is from sahih bukhari or mulim shareef...

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:00 PM (#2) User is offline   hafiz_199 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

This should be sufficient:

Sayyidah Halima Sa'adiya (radi Allahu anha), the wet-nurse of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), believed the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) to be Noor. She said that when she used to feed the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) milk in his infancy, she never felt the need for a light in her house. (Bayaanul Miladun Nabwi; Tafseer Mazhari).

Sayyidah Safiya (radi Allahu anha), the aunt of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) states that on the eve of the birth of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) she was present in his house. She said that she saw his Noor became more powerful than the light from the lamp. (Shawaahidun Nubuiwat)

Sayyiduna Ali Murtuza (radi Allahu anhu) said that when the Beloved of Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) spoke, Noor (light) used to be seen emerging from between his blessed teeth. (Muwahibul Laduniya; Anwaarul Muhammadiyah)

Sayyiduna Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu) states that when the beloved Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) smiled, then the walls use to glow with his Noor. (Muwahibul Laduniya; Shifa Shareef)

Sayyiduna Anas (radi Allahu anhu) states that the day in which the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) arrived in Madinatul Munawwarah, everything in Madinatul Munawwarah became bright through his Noor. (Tirmizi Shareef; Ibn Majah)

Ummul Mo'mineen, Sayyidah Aisha Siddiqa (radi Allahu anha) is recorded to have said: "In total dark nights, I used to put the thread into a needle with the help of the Noor of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)." (Shara Shifa Bar Hashia Naseemur Riaz)

Sayyiduna Imam-e-Azam Abu Hanifa (alaihir rahmah) praises the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) in the following poem: "You are that Noor that the full Moon is brightened by your Noor and you are with your beauty and elegance a shining sun." (Qasidaul Nu'maan)

Sayyiduna Jabir bin Abdullah Ansari (radi Allahu anhu) reports: I asked: "O Prophet of Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), What did the Almighty Allah first create?" The Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) replied: "Allah first created my Noor (Light) of His Noor. This Noor travelled about according to the Will of Allah. At that time, there was no Heaven, Hell, Lawh (Divine Tablet), Pen, Earth, Skies, Sun, Moon, Jinn or Human Beings. When He decided to create, He divided that Noor into four parts. From one part He created the Pen, from the second, the Lawh and from the third, he made the Arsh (Throne).

"He divided the fourth part into a further four parts. From one, He created those Angels who carry the Arsh, from the second, the Kursi (Divine Chair) and from the third, He created the Angels.

"He again divided the remaining parts into a further four parts. From one, He created the skies. The second was used in creating the planets. From the third, Heaven and Earth were created.

"Once again, He divided the fourth part into a further four parts. From one part He created the power with which the believers see. From the second, He created in the hearts of the Believers the Noor of Marifat. From the third, He created in the tongues of the Believers, Noor, so that they can read the Kalima of Tauheed". (Dalaa'il-un-Nubuwwat, Imam Baihaqi)

This astonishing Hadith Shareef proves that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is the life of this world and everything in it. When he is the life of this world, then everything that happens in it is clear to him and nothing is concealed from him. Who then can deny that he is not Noor (light)?

I am a beggar of those streets in which even the best of kings wander around asking…

Baraily Ka Saaki Ho, Mahrehra Ka Maykhaana!

Faiz E Raza!!

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:06 PM (#3) User is offline   hanifbeg 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

please do give me
if possible from Sihah Sitta ..

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:52 PM (#4) User is offline   Bas 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

"He again divided the remaining parts into a further four parts. From one, He created the skies. The second was used in creating the planets. From the third, Heaven and Earth were created."

As the planets , stars, moons etc are all in the sky, is there a reason why the planets sperately are mentioned but not stars? and that the moon mentioned seperate from all other moons?
It also mentions Heaven and Earth but not Hell, can anyone explain about this?

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:54 AM (#5) User is offline   Bas 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Anyone had chance to answer this yet?

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:23 PM (#6) User is offline   naqee 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

1.Allah Ta-ala ne sab se pehle  apne noor se apne pyare Nabi (Sallaho Alayhe Wassllam)  ka noor banaya  aur fir jab alam ko paida karna chaha to oos noor ke 4 hisse kiye, pehle se QALAM, dusre se LOH, tisre se ARSH aur chauthe tukde se ARSH WA KURSI oothanewale MALAIKAH aur baqi FARISHTE paida kiya. (Seerat-e-Rasool-Arabi-Allama Noor Baksh Tawakkali)

2. Rivayat hai ki HUZUR (Sallaho Alayhe Wassllam) ke dada Hazrat Abdul Muttalib ne HUZUR (Sallaho Alayhe Wassllam) ki paidaish ke kuch arsa pehle aapko khwab may dekha ke ek sone ki zanjir aapki pith se nikli ki ek taraf zamin may aur ek taraf mashrik may hai aur ek taraf magrib may hai aur ooske baad woh zanjir ek darakht ho gayi ki ooski pattiyo per aisa noor hai ki suraj se sattar zyada chamak hai ki waisa unhone kabhi nahi dekha tha aur is noor ki kirne har ghadi badhi jaa rahi thi aur mashrik air magrib wale is darakht may lipte hue hai aur arab aur ajam ke log ise sajda kar rahe hai, aur quraish ke kuch log iske sath latke hue hai, aur quraish ke kuch log ise kaatna chahte hai. Jab iske paas aate hai to ek hasin jawan unhe pakadkar unki peethe tod daalta hai.  Hazrat Abdul Muttalib ne ye khwab quraish ki ek jadoo tona karnewali aurat se bayan kiya. Oosne tabir batayi ki teri pith se ek ladka paida hoga ke mashrik aur magrib ke rehnewale ooske murid honge  aur zamin aasman ke rehnewale ooski hamda karenge. Isi wajah se Hazrat Abdul Muttalib ne aapka naam MUHAMMAD (Sallaho Alayhe Wassllam) rakha. (Nuzhatul Qari).
KYA AAP JAANTE HAI?
1. "La Ilaha Il-lallah" may barah (12) huruf hai, isi tarah Muhammadur-Rasoolullah, Abu-bakr Assiddique, Umar Ibn-e-Khattab, Usman Ibn-e-Affan Ali Ibn-e-Abi Talib- Sab may hai barah (12) huruf hai.

2. Sarwar-e-Alam (Sallaho Alayhe Wassallam) ne Shab-e-Mairaaj Haq Ta-ala se 10000 kalme sama-at farmaye.

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:32 AM (#7) User is offline   Star78692 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

More reading for you .....

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Is Noor. Any Quranic and Shaih Ahadees Reference.

'The Great Beyond' (Book pertaining to the Knowledge of the Prophet 'alayhis salam)

Do You Really Love The Prophet ('alayhis salātu was salām)?

Hazir Nazir Issue

Holy Prophet is human - it is in the Quran

Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:35 AM (#8) User is offline   ahmad1981 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Amazing, Mansour Mahmood asks for evidence from Sahih Bukhari and Muslim and Amar Hafiz Qadri replies with a load of weak and fabricated hadith that are not even found in the 6 books of hadith, let alone Bukhari and Muslim!

I will give 2 hadiths from Bukhari and Muslim:

It was narrated that 'Ali (may Allah be pleased with him): "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: 'Do not tell lies about me. Whoever tells lies about me, let him enter the Fire.'" 

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 106). 

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Whoever tells lies about me, let him take his place in Hell."

(narrated by al-Bukhari, 110; Muslim, 3). 

There is not a single piece of evidence within the Quran and AUTHENTIC Sunnah to say that Muhammad (SAW) is physically made of light.

In fact, there is overwhelming evidence to say he was just a human being like all of us.

It pains me in the heart that the people of innovation and desires rely on such false and weak narrations to support their claims.

Wassallam

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:01 PM (#9) User is offline   ahmad1981 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Allaah swt says:

4:59 O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.

So let us refer back to the book of Allaah to see what he says about our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him:

3:144 Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful.

39:30 Verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) will die and verily, they (too) will die.

And there are many other evidences.

In fact, every single Prophet apart from Jesus peace be upon him, have died a human death, never ever to return to the life of this world.  

Of course they are all alive in the Barzakh praying in their graves, and there is authentic evidence to support that, but that is a life seperate to this life.

Why do you all not just submit to the truth when it comes to you, cease your exaggeration of the Prophet (SAW) and leave the blind following of your forefathers?

True love of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is following his Sunnah, abandoning ALL innovation in the religion, as he has commanded us to do so. There is a multitude of evidence for this.

So so simple, we call the people to follow Prophet Muhammad peace be upon Him, and they reply 'I will follow so and so' or 'I will follow so and so', when they have no right to be followed.

Where is your sense? Wake up!

Wassallam

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:37 PM (#10) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

[image]

Originally posted by:ahmad sayed
I will give 2 hadiths from Bukhari and Muslim:

It was narrated that 'Ali (may Allah be pleased with him): "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: 'Do not tell lies about me. Whoever tells lies about me, let him enter the Fire.'" 

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 106). 

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Whoever tells lies about me, let him take his place in Hell."

(narrated by al-Bukhari, 110; Muslim, 3). 

Ohh! I thought you are giving the Hadith which states that HAzrat Muhammad is not Noor.

These are the Hadith regarding liars and and the biggest liars are quoting it.lol
Well who is lieing that we can come to know only if you do not run away.

There is not a single piece of evidence within the Quran and AUTHENTIC Sunnah to say that Muhammad (SAW) is physically made of light.

Who says that Hazrat Muhammad is physically made of light.The physical body of Rasulallah is made up of soil. HE is both Noor and BAshar.We do not reject the Bashariat of Rasulallah .But he is noor too.

In fact, there is overwhelming evidence to say he was just a human being like all of us.

In what sense??There are overwhelming evidence where HAzrat Muhammad says he is not like us!

Our Beloved Prophet Sayyiduna Hazrat Muhammad said, ''I am not like any one of you .'' ( Tirmidhi . Sahih Bukhari Shareef .)

Allaah swt says:

4:59 O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.

So let us refer back to the book of Allaah to see what he says about our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him:

3:144 Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful.

39:30 Verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) will die and verily, they (too) will die.

Prophets are alive or dead that we can discuss in new thread.Stick to the topic.Give evidence for what the question is asked.Off topic evidence are not required.

Gustakhe Nabi Ke Liye Ab Apne Khuda Se

Main Hazrat-e-Moosa Ka Asaa Mang Raha Hu

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:45 PM (#11) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

[image]

YOu said there is no single evidence in Quraan,then what is this?

Allah says in the Holy Quraan........

Surahe Al-Maidah(5)

Ya ahla alkitabi qad jaakum rasooluna yubayyinu lakum katheeran mimma kuntum tukhfoona mina alkitabi wayaAAfoo AAan katheerin qad jaakum mina Allahi noorun wakitabun mubeenun

Kanz-ul-Eeman
'O people of the Book! Undoubtedly, Our Messenger has come to you who makes clear to you much of that which you had hidden in the Book and pardons much. Undoubtedly, there has come to you from Allah a light and a Book, luminous.

Here light refers to HAzrat Muhammad ANd

A book refers to Quraan.

WHen Allah is calling Hazrat Muhammad Noor(light).When QUraan says clearly that Muhammad is noor,then who should i listen to YOu or Allah??

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:25 PM (#12) User is offline   NC1 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Slightly off topic... but relevant (Ya Nabi Lion Faraz doing a good job I dont need to add more anyway)

To ask for Ahadith just from Sahih Sitta alone thus regarding all other Ahadith Kutub to be non Sahih or weak etc is optimum Jahalat, a typical position taken by jumped up ghustaaks of the Holy Prophet

Any one who has studied the science of Ahadith even a little bit will know not to rely solely on the Sahih Sitta (As authentic as they are), and therefore when posing questions not restrict answers to the Sahih Sitta alone.

Mansoor Ahmed, you weaken your position and hence your aqida by entertaining these type of questions even before you start to think of the answers.

Allah guide us all.

Posted 31 August 2007 - 11:23 AM (#13) User is offline   ahmad1981 

• New Moon
  • Pip

How prepostrious! How could you honestly consider fabricated hadith as a basis for your religion?

You cannot say 'Nowhere does it say Muhammad (SAW) is NOT made of Noor' because this goes against the very basics of usool of Aqidah. SO how can you possibly say that he , peace be upon him, was physically made of nur when there is no text to support that.

And it is not permissible to make analogies and twist the interpretations to your own ends, when clearly the Sahabah's interpretations of the Prophet's (SAW) light, was his guidance for humanity.

WHy can people just not grasp simple concepts like this and stop exaggerating beyond the bound

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:15 PM (#14) User is offline   ahmad1981 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Who says that Hazrat Muhammad is physically made of light.The physical body of Rasulallah is made up of soil. HE is both Noor and BAshar.We do not reject the Bashariat of Rasulallah .But he is noor too.

I say: When you say 'he is noor too' then what do you mean? If you mean it in the sense as an example and excellent guidance for mankind to follow, as all the Sahaabah understood it to be, then I agree. If you mean it in any other innovated way such as physically made from Noor as many people say, then you must provide explicity evidence to back up your claims. Everything based on the 'ghaib' and Aqeedah is 'Tawqeefiyyah', there is no room for analogy, opinion or desire. Your claim must be backed up by an explicit text or it is rejected.

Our Beloved Prophet Sayyiduna Hazrat Muhammad said, ''I am not like any one of you .'' ( Tirmidhi . Sahih Bukhari Shareef .)

I say: This in no way proves that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is made of Noor. An explicit text is required. There is no room for false intepretation or following desires in this glorious religion, or following intepretations different than that of the first 3 generations

Allaah says:
42:51 And it is not for any human being that Allah should speak to him except by revelation or from behind a partition or that He sends a messenger to reveal, by His permission, what He wills. Indeed, He is Most High and Wise.

This proves that every Prophet given revelation was completely human in the physical sense, composed of exactly the same things that we are composed of. And again, I must stress, this was how the Companions may Allaah be pleased with them all, understood it.

The concept of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) physically made of noor , or part noor past earth, is an innovated belief that cannot be authentically traced in a single authentic hadith.

Wassallam

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:24 PM (#15) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

[image]

I say: This in no way proves that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is made of Noor. An explicit text is required. There is no room for false intepretation or following desires in this glorious religion, or following intepretations different than that of the first 3 generations

and in the same way it does not prove that he is not made up of noor.There is no room for wahabi intepretations.

The concept of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) physically made of noor , or part noor past earth, is an innovated belief that cannot be authentically traced in a single authentic hadith.

I told you in my earlier post also that Hazrat Muhammad is physically made from soil.That proves that he is bashar.Before the creation of his physical form he was noor.But to send him in this world,HE was given a form of bashar.So HUzoor is Noori Bashar.There are many hadith and you cannot deny that.

HAdith-e-Qudsi:

Awala Maakhalakallah hu NOORI wa kullul Khlaaieka min NOORI wa annamin NOORILLAH.

"Allah first created my Noor (Light) of His Noor.And then he created everything from my noor.And I am noor of Allah.SUBHAANALLAH

Hazrat Muhammad himself from his own mubarik tounge said that Allah created My noor.SubhaanALlah.

He is himself saying that I am Noor of Alah!

Now what clear evidence do you require.

Please dont say that here noor is guidance.

And it is not permissible to make analogies and twist the interpretations to your own ends, when clearly the Sahabah's interpretations of the Prophet's (SAW) light, was his guidance for humanity.

Please read the tafseer of the ayat which i have given.Not a single tafseer says that it is guidance.THe word noor refers to HAzrat Muhammad.If you have the evidence then present the tafseer for your interpretation.

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:31 PM (#16) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

[image]

Mr.ahmad sayed Before going into furthur debate i want a simple answer to my question.Please answer in one sentence.

Q.What did Allah created first?

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:57 PM (#17) User is offline   INTOXICATION-BURN 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

I think Mr Ahmad Sayed had enough time to respond Brother Fayaz Halai
Either he has fallen out with his fabricated friend or has gone in search for his Forefathers.

Just incase you have forgotten the Question Mr Ahmad Sayed here it is again:

What did Allah create first?

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:39 PM (#18) User is offline   ahmad1981 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: Fayaz Halai

[image] Originally posted by:ahmad sayedI say: This in no way proves that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is made of Noor. An explicit text is required. There is no room for false intepretation or following desires in this glorious religion, or following intepretations different than that of the first 3 generationsand in the same way it does not prove that he[IMG][/IMG] is not made up of noor.There is no room for wahabi intepretations.Originally posted by:ahmad sayedThe concept of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) physically made of noor , or part noor past earth, is an innovated belief that cannot be authentically traced in a single authentic hadith.I told you in my earlier post also that Hazrat Muhammad [IMG][/IMG]is physically made from soil.That proves that he[IMG][/IMG] is bashar.Before the creation of his physical form he[IMG][/IMG] was noor.But to send him in this world,HE[IMG][/IMG] was given a form of bashar.So HUzoor[IMG][/IMG] is Noori Bashar.There are many hadith and you cannot deny that.HAdith-e-Qudsi:Awala Maakhalakallah hu NOORI wa kullul Khlaaieka min NOORI wa annamin NOORILLAH."Allah first created my Noor (Light) of His Noor.And then he created everything from my noor.And I am noor of Allah.SUBHAANALLAHHazrat Muhammad[IMG][/IMG] himself from his own mubarik tounge said that Allah created My noor.SubhaanALlah.He[IMG][/IMG] is himself saying that I am Noor of Alah!Now what clear evidence do you require. Please dont say that here noor is guidance.

Originally posted by:ahmad sayedAnd it is not permissible to make analogies and twist the interpretations to your own ends, when clearly the Sahabah's interpretations of the Prophet's (SAW) light, was his guidance for humanity.Please read the tafseer of the ayat which i have given.Not a single tafseer says that it is guidance.THe word noor refers to HAzrat Muhammad[IMG][/IMG].If you have the evidence then present the tafseer for your interpretation.

I say: Your 'logic' and 'rhetoric', and analogy (ie, by saying he is the light with regards to guidance for mankind must mean hes physically light too) has no place in Aqeedah. Affirmation of attributes MUST be based on an authentic text. The texts are TAWQEEFIYYAH in this regard, nothing can be added, or taken away. This is one of the fundamentals of Usool-ul-Aqeedah that many people cannot grasp, therefore innovate into the religion through their desires.

I have already provided ample proof in the Quran that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was a human being just like us in the physical sense, and that was exactly how the Companions understood it.

I say concerning the above hadith about the Prophet Muhammad being the 'Noor of Allaah':

Is it in Saheeh Bukhari? No.
Is it in Saheeh Muslim? No.
Is it in the other 4 books of hadith? No
Is it in An-Nawawi's book of Hadith Qudsi? No

Perhaps you'd like to bring the source for this hadeeth, considering i've done so many searching for it in all the authentic hadith texts.

So again, we find a common ploy amongst the people of desires to use baseless, weak or fabricated hadith to support their deviant beliefs. ANd what a dangerous innovation it is.

I'll ask you a simple question. Did the Companions understand the Prophet Muhammad as being created from Noor? they didn't. And their isnt a single AUTHENTIC narration to support that. Provide your proof if you are truthful!

WHy do people rely on the fabricated and weak narrations, especially in matters of Aqeedah, the core of the religion.

The evidence in the Quran and authentic Hadith that our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was nothing more than a human being, who lived and died just like us, is overwhelming, and has been mentioned before.

*Shakes head* May Allaah guide us to what pleases him.

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:03 PM (#19) User is offline   ahmad1981 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: mohammed Rizwan

I think Mr Ahmad Sayed had enough time to respond Brother Fayaz Halai Either he has fallen out with his fabricated friend or has gone in search for his Forefathers.

Just incase you have forgotten the Question Mr Ahmad Sayed here it is again:

What did Allah create first?

It is reported on the authority of `Ubadah Ibn As-Samit (ra) that he said to his son: "Oh, son! You will never taste true faith until you know that whatever afflicts you would not have missed you, and whatever has missed you would never have come to you. I heard the Messenger of Allah (may Peace Be Upon Him) say: "The first thing Allah created was the pen; He commanded it to write. It said: "My Rabb! What shall I write?" He said: "Write down what has been ordained for all things until the establishment of the Hour." Oh, my son! I heard Allah's Messenger (may Peace Be Upon Him) say: "Whoever dies believing something other than this does not belong to me."

The Pen, as established in the text above. However, the people of desires choose to make analogy and their intellect for means of founding beliefs, such as saying the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was made of light too. Again, no authentic evidence ot support this whatsoever, and this intepretation is rejected by the unanimous consensus of the Companions.

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:27 PM (#20) User is offline   Asfoor-ul-Madina 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

I believe brother Sayed may not be aware of the definition and derivation of the term 'bashr'. bashr is what 'appears', in this you cannot judge that one is not created from noor, if he appears to be just like all other men formed from clay, that is just the appearance...

anway i suggest you lot look up musnad Abdur Razaq, perfect Hadith where the beloved Prophet describes exactly how Allah created his noor mubarak (by the way did you know that the noor was in the shape of a peacock first? fascinating isn't it) and then created everything else from it.

my arabic is poor so i may not be able to present that hadith, please if someone else can, it would help alot in trying to explain to Sayed Sahib.

jazakallah
wasalaam

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services