Spirit Of Islam: Is there any surah to become beautiful? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is there any surah to become beautiful? there is surah for everything ... but is there surah for beauty?

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:15 AM (#21) User is offline   Luhif 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Originally posted by: Faraz Hassan

Originally posted by: Weak SoulAssalamu alaikum, Could any one tell me the surah to become beautiful? it sounds funny.. but.. i'm serious...i know reciting yaseen gives noor.. but other than that.. is there any surah or verse which makes us beautiful?Jazakallah ie - a surah to change the way Allah made you?HAH!

Assalamoalaikum.

Not a very good reply I think brother Faraz.Dont get mad please but

sister hasnt asked anything wrong.If you dont know the answer you

should keep quite rather than making jokes.May be someone doesnt

like the way you joke.Pleaes forgive me if I have said anything wrong

or if you got hurt.

Sister...I remind myself one hadith..not sure who narreted it but

whether it is Hazrat Aaisha(Radi Allah Anha) or Hazrat Fatima(Radi

Allah Anhua) who asked our Prophet(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi

Wasalam) the same question and was answered that "When you

perform sijdah in namaz,do it for longer time that it will increase

your beauty and if I would tell you how much then you shall not

return from sajdah."

Allah knows best. 

"And that is the secret of this world. If you remove love of dunya from your heart, the dunya is yours for the taking. You can have the dunya because it’s in your hand and not in your heart" Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.

Posted 05 September 2008 - 02:50 AM (#22) User is offline   Some_girl 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Originally posted by: Fish out of Water

Originally posted by: Muhammad Mobasher Muhammadi  Expecting mothers are said to read Surah-Yusuf to have beautiful children....and eat lots of meat! The Holy Prophet said it.Isn't this because Hazrat Yousufwas very very handsome?,SubhanAllah.And Mobasher bhai's replies are always good and useful.JazakAllah.

This means sister we  can also recite Surah Muhammed (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam)  because Muhammed (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) Exceeded the beauty  of Hadhrat Yusuf(AS) ,

When Hadhrat Aisha (ra) after reading surah yusuf said ya Rasulullah (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam)  How beautiful must of been Yusuf((Alahe Salam)  that Zulaikhas(Radi Allah Anhu) friends or the women of that city, cut their hands while seeing his beauty.

There upon our beloved Rasul (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) after hearing what Aisha(Radi Allah Anhu)  said, revealed his extreme beauty more beutiful then his normal beauty, Upon seeing this Hadrat Aisha(ra) fainted, after she gained consiousness, she said Ya Rasullah, Indeed the friends of Zulaikha(ra) cut their hands in his beauty , But for you Your lovers will cut their heart, upon hearing this Rasulullah(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) replied, o'Aisha(ra), Not only this but a time will come when my lovers will get them selves beheaded in my love.

In another version it goes, Hadrat Aisha(ra) fainted, after she gained consiousness, she said Ya Rasullah, Indeed the friends of Zulaikha(ra) cut their hands in his beauty , But in your love your lovers will get them selves beheaded.

Theres another version to, but what ever version it shows that our beloved Rasul(SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam)  exceeds the beauty  of everyone, and his lovers are ready to give their heart and head in his (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) love.

As per your question regarding dua for beauty, Read Darood-&-salaam and blow it on your palms then spread over your face, this is InshALLAH is due to work.

I strongly recommend the Darood noor , its quite Short" " I had some things on my face everyday I read and blew its much better now mashaALLAH"

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services