Spirit Of Islam: Is there any surah to become beautiful? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is there any surah to become beautiful? there is surah for everything ... but is there surah for beauty?

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:26 AM (#1) User is offline   sultana 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Assalamu alaikum,
 Could any one tell me the surah to become beautiful? it sounds funny.. but.. i'm serious...i know reciting yaseen gives noor.. but other than that.. is there any surah or verse which makes us beautiful?

Jazakallah
I belive and i have faith Only in Allah SWT..

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:58 AM (#2) User is offline   hafiz_199 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

...I don't know you personally however I am sure ALLAH has blessed you with a beautiful face, if you want to become beautiful, try to purify yourself in good character and not from outside.

Remember Almighty ALLAH does not look look at our bodies or appearances but ALLAH looks at our heart!

...Try to be like our prophet sal lal laahu alaihe wasallam, they were the greatest in character and morals - Surah Qalam

Even small things like using foul language, try to cut it out all together and you will so beautiful inside and your imaan wqill be flying high inshallah!

Read the Qur'an and recite it with humbleness & sincereness; imagine you are sat in the presence of Almighty ALLAH remind yourself ALLAH is watching and listening to you!

Imagine you are sat in front of the Kaaba or at the grave of prophet sal lal laahu alaihe wasallam and you are reciting Qur'an!

Imagine ALLAH engraved on your heart!

JUST IMAGINE; all the prophets standing on your right, 124 000 Of Them

JUST IMAGINE; all the angels on your left - ONLY ALLAH knows their number!

JUST IMAGINE; Jannah in front of you!!

JUST IMAGINE; Jahannam below you.

JUST IMAGINE; the angel of death standing at your back waiting for ALLAHS command to take your soul!

...AND JUST IMAGINE ALLAH WATCHING OVER YOU!

once you have mastered this, your face and heart will be sparling and illuminated like a diamond!!!

***Please forgive me if i've dragged my reply on for too long

I am a beggar of those streets in which even the best of kings wander around asking…

Baraily Ka Saaki Ho, Mahrehra Ka Maykhaana!

Faiz E Raza!!

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:26 PM (#3) User is offline   samira 

• New Moon
  • Pip

internal beauty matters alot. try to become beautiful from inside , it will surely reflect on your face.

ISLAM : know it in your head ; stow it in your heart ; show it in your life .

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:26 PM (#4) User is offline   fouzia-attaria 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Walykum assalam and welcome to YaNabi.com. 

Dua for beauty...hmm well I heard Hazrat Moulana Bashir Farooque Qadiri Attari of Isteqara prog on Q tv saying that one should read 'Ya Noor'1000 times on Shab-e-Jummah(Thursday night) if one wants noor on his/her face. 

It is also said to read Dua-e-Noor.

And yes one more important thing but don't ask for reference pleaseExpecting mothers are asked/advised to read Surah-Yusuf to have beautiful children.

It's not how you look, its how you are.

JazakAllah Khayran.

Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:40 PM (#5) User is offline   Muhammad_Mobasher_Muhammadi 

• MMM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationDubai, UAE

Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Originally posted by: **Sunni Talwar**
I don't think their is such Surah

Allah Azzawajal Has Revealed Shifaa' for every ailment in The Holy Quran, Alhamdulillah!

The Holy Prophet said that Surah Al-Fatihah is a cure for every illness. Honey is a cure for every illness. I donot wish to expand as I believe this is not relevant to the sister's concern and I hope I made my point.

Allah Azzawajal Is The Creator. He Is Perfect and since we are His creation, we have been Created with perfection and we are in our best form. We couldn't have been better looking, Insha Allah!

Since this body is not our personal property and Belongs to Allah Azzawajal, we are liable to take good care of it. For a Muslimah, this doesnot mean that she has to wear make up, etc. A Muslim's beauty is in his/her modesty and modesty covers all the aspects of life. Modesty in talking, walking, clothing, eating, etc.

Since it is a Muslim's character, a Muslim is also called Religious for it. The Holy Prophet mentioned four qualities that are seeked in a woman i.e beauty, family, wealth and piety and advised their servants to seek the one who is Religious. Therefore, for a Muslim brother, the objective in a potential spouse is her piety and the first thing that the eye notices in a Muslimah is modesty. THAT is the beauty of character.

The requirement for a Muslimah to conceal her body shows her modesty and selecting her as a life-partner on the basis of her practicing is the objective of a brother. There is a beautiful Hikmah behind this beautiful act.

A brother is required to seek a pious spouse. His concern is not beauty. Therefore, Islam ordained a Muslimah to cover herself, cover her physical beauty..which is modesty. This action of hers is piety and modesty in itself and a brother first thinks of her as a modest woman before accepting her beauty and the basis of his selection is the modesty of the sister.

If the brother was not practicing, he wouldn't have understood the beauty of modesty and would have not accepted the sister as his potential partner. Islam saved the sister here through modesty from falling in wrong hands, Alhamdulillah!

On the contrary, if the brother was practicing and the sister wasn't, he would've unaccepted her as his potential spouse since a Muslim brother seeks modesty in a sister. Here Islam saved him by setting right guidelines through the Sunnah, Alhamdulillah!

Physical beauty and Modesty are both a part of beauty and effect through spirituality differently. Beauty is not completely physical beauty nor it is completely in modesty.

There is a difference between physical beauty and modesty.

Physical beauty attracts the eye and tempts a person to look again or even keep staring. Since the origination of this beauty was based upon a futile desire, its spirituality is evil and it effects the heart next and then the private parts polluting every area because of the impure intention.

Modesty attracts the heart directly because it lets a brother to respect the sister for it and respect is not projected through staring at his sister. His mind develops a positive opinion about her and his intention is guarded through modesty.

Physical beauty is a curtain towards the reality of a being. Modesty is the reality that lies behind this curtain. This can also be immodesty so it is advisable that one considers that which is behind the curtain before it is too late.

For a sister, her beauty is in her modesty.

It's not how you look, its how you are. 

Ah! Spot on..

This is for the sisters to believe and the brothers to perceive.

Expecting mothers are said to read Surah-Yusuf to have beautiful children.

...and eat lots of meat! The Holy Prophet advised this, Subhan Allah!

Jazak Allah
What is the constant concern of The Holy Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Wa Salaam? The Forgiveness of His Ummah. Struggle for it.

A common human being uses no more than 3 percent of his brain's total capability. Where do you use the remaining 97 percent when there is nothing meaningless or unnecessary in God's creation? In search of His Ma'arifah, in the path of spirituality - to Know Him.

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:46 PM (#6) User is offline   nadi 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Asalam o alykum....sultana sis ...you made me LAUGH when I read your text...  brother mubasher  said vey well....

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:32 PM (#7) User is offline   Maria-Qadri 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Originally posted by: Muhammad Mobasher Muhammadi

Expecting mothers are said to read Surah-Yusuf to have beautiful children....and eat lots of meat! The Holy Prophet said it.

Isn't this because Hazrat Yousufwas very very handsome?,SubhanAllah.

And Mobasher bhai's replies are always good and useful.JazakAllah.

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:51 AM (#8) User is offline   Syed-Shahzad-Ul-Hasan 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Salam

Brother mobasher has given great response, which is full of wisdom as always. We are blessed to have such a member who can help us and guide us in the best way.

Haiderium Qalandram Mastam
Banda e Murtaza Ali Hastam
Peshwa e tamam Rindanam
Ke Sag e Koo e Sher e Yazdanam-

I am Haideri, Qalandar and Mast
I am a slave of Ali Murtaza
I am leader of all saints
Because I am a dog of the lane of "Allah's Lion"

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:22 PM (#9) User is offline   Sunni-muslimah 

• New Moon
  • Pip

When a friend of mine was pregnant she was told to recite Surah Yusuf & Surah Maryam.

Posted 04 August 2007 - 05:49 AM (#10) User is offline   Star78692 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Nice views ..... Beauty is only in the eye of the beholder.

Words are part that makes up text ... I think all has been used above.

The beauty that is from within that does not expire, while outside one expires.

Islam is beautiful religion that teaches us all that is so beautiful things.

Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:23 AM (#11) User is offline   Soubah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Wa'alaikum Asalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu dear sister! InshaAllah Ta'ala I hope that you are in the best of health and imaan...just a simple way to become beautiful sister! InshaAllah ta'ala... SMILE! Alhamdulilah you have been blessed may I add, a dear brother once said to me, one way to become beautiful is to send increasing durood upon our beloved Rasoolullah ...SubhanAllah!

and Allah Ta'ala knows best...

Take care, love & duas, Fi Amanillah xxx

{ Love & You Shall Be Loved }

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:17 AM (#12) User is offline   Pious-Sister 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Originally posted by: {Simply the Slave}

Wa'alaikum Asalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu dear sister! InshaAllah Ta'ala I hope that you are in the best of health and imaan...just a simple way to become beautiful sister! InshaAllah ta'ala... SMILE! Alhamdulilah you have been blessed may I add, a dear brother once said to me, one way to become beautiful is tosend increasing durood upon our beloved Rasoolullah ...SubhanAllah! and Allah Ta'ala knows best...Take care, love & duas, Fi Amanillah xxx

What is durood? brother.& how its done?

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:12 AM (#13) User is offline   Soubah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu my dear sister, gosh im so sorry. I didn't realise you had replied, answering me this question! Well i'm sure you've picked up that i'm a sister by now! lol...durood is basically to ask Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'ala to send His mercy, peace and blessings upon our beloved Rasoolullah there are so many different durood, lots to choose from...

Here, these links may help, InshaAllah Ta'ala:

http://www.yanabi.co...highlight_key=y

http://www.fortuneci...179/virtues.htm

if you need some help please do let me know and i'll try and do my best, InshaAllah Ta'ala...duas...Fi Amanillah
 { Love & You Shall Be Loved }

Posted 19 September 2007 - 06:00 PM (#14) User is offline   sultana 

• New Moon
  • Pip

JazakAllah sister yes my own sister :p just now i saw ur reply after a looong time.JazakAllah for your duroods..
I belive and i have faith Only in Allah SWT..

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:45 AM (#15) User is offline   krispatih 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Alhamdulillah

Posted 01 November 2007 - 09:43 AM (#16) User is offline   naz4212 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

salaam
i dont no why you are worrying about looking so beautiful for
you should be happy the way Allah swt has made you
look at the more unfortunate people who cant even see, hear or speak or move

jazakallah
sister Nazmin
naz

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:38 PM (#17) User is offline   salmans 

• New Moon
  • Pip

nice replies. i will add a few things though the sisters question probably comes from the fact that she didnt feel beautiful enough when compared to someone else's beauty. there is always someone who is going to be better than us in some ways health wealth, looks, wisdom etc, but then if you look closely and personally to that person and yourself you will find some quality in you which that other person doesnt have. for example lets say you saw some model's face in an ad, magazine or wherever and felt maybe a lil inferior or sad that youre not as pretty as that person, but then you're a muslim Alhamdulillah and she or he isnt and doesnt even know who their Creator is. so eventhough you may be lacking something you have something the other person doesnt have. besides that beauty fades over time in the 40s and later years most ppl seem to start losing it. it sure is a good thing to have and yes there are far more important gifts as well, such as a heart filled with true love for the Prophet of Allah (Sal allahu alayhewasallam)
Chamak Tujh se patey hai sab paney wale
Mera dil bhi chamka de Chamkaneywaley (Sal allahu alayhe wasallaam)

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:09 PM (#18) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Weak soul,

try a few (halal) facial creams, that should also do some trick.

Try Tibet cream or Fair & Lovely cream.  I think you can get these from Haq Halal or Pakeeza stores and I guess it Pakistan who makes these products.  Also Use Jasmine oil for hair or herbal shampoo, that should add a few sparks or shine onto the hair. For this, try Mangla Price Check store.

All the best.

I also want to be beautiful, I'm a guy.  What tips are in line for me? lol.

I need a solution or cure for dandruff problem.
Keep calm and Log-in to Yanabi.com. Tenku (Bradford way of saying Thank you).

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:24 PM (#19) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Originally posted by: Seat Belts On

Weak soul,try a few (halal) facial creams, that should also do some trick.Try Tibet cream or Fair & Lovely cream.  I think you can get these from Haq Halal or Pakeeza stores and I guess it Pakistan who makes these products.  Also Use Jasmine oil for hair or herbal shampoo, that should add a few sparks or shine onto the hair. For this, try Mangla Price Check store.All the best.I also want to be beautiful, I'm a guy.  What tips are in line for me? lol.I need a solution or cure for dandruff problem.
Nizoral. You'll never have dandruff ever again

Also, beauty is in the mind. If you have a complex about it, no amount of creams and lotions will help.

Do dua for security and contentment, for beauty lies in contentment.

I.Will.Back

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:11 PM (#20) User is offline   YaNabi-Chemist 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

Originally posted by: Weak Soul

Assalamu alaikum, Could any one tell me the surah to become beautiful? it sounds funny.. but.. i'm serious...i know reciting yaseen gives noor.. but other than that.. is there any surah or verse which makes us beautiful?Jazakallah

ie - a surah to change the way Allah made you?

HAH!

Feel free to PM me if you have any health issues / ailments.

Confidentiality will be maintained.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services