• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Story of a Four year old Bride

Posted 27 December 2007 - 10:12 PM (#21) User is offline   Sabby 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

That was a really sad story, one of many and thank you for sharing. I have heard a lot of circumstances where some families treat their daughters like dirt as boys are considered better. But what we must remember is that our Holy Prophet (PBH) treated his daughters with highest respect and his wife's too. He also went to them for advise too so if woman were meant to be treated awfully then our Prophet (PBH) would not have given woman respect. I also read that woman should be treated equally as Allah (SWT) has created both man and woman for a reason. Maybe there is a organisation that helps girls/woman like these in Afganistan or Pakistan. If anyone knows please let me know as I think it would be a good idea to help them.
Remember Allah SWT in times of grief and it will get easier. After every night there is day likewise after every grief there is happiness. Allah is Great.

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:17 AM (#22) User is offline   YA_RASOOLALLAH 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Ya Habiiibiii,

You are the only light in this world of darkness.

Whilst reading this I remembered Bro MMM's comment (rephrased) Islam is a religion based on SANITY.

Subhan Allah the zulm in the dunya. There is so much to fight against, some times I think there is no hope.

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:50 PM (#23) User is offline   miss17 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

shame that is really sad.what sort of love do parents have there.these issues got to be tackled,reminds me of stories i heard of the pagan times of makkah
YA ALLAH,YA MUSTAFA (SAW),YA GHAUS ALMADAT

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:10 AM (#24) User is offline   Sister 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • LocationBradford

Sad, shameful utter disgrace

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:10 AM (#25) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

very sad but we cant say four years old bride , because in islam marraige can took place when they senseable adults , but we can say at the age of four years old she become a slave or mother sold the daughter at the age of four.

whatever relegion islam or any other , the mothers act is very bad to sell her daughter only to prevent her own marriage why cant insted she sold herslef if she thought that is a decent manner to solve things .

and what tahir bhai pointed why molves do the nikah and few brs arguing on it or one or two said may be molve not aware the family is selling etc , if molve not aware ok but do you think who ever do the nikah he dont know he cant read nikah when the child is only four why he is tieing the knot why he is wittnessing the nikah , he is accountable to Allah subhan same as the mother herself.

Molves can play a big role in it if instead of doing nikah etc they inform the police and help them kids and take them away in an orphnage etc , most orphnages they live as slaves we all knew but I think still better then the family buying you and then using you as a slave.

A true muslim never can sell or buy anybody regardless a girl or a boy and a true muslim never can sit in there nikah as wittness or as the molve.

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:14 PM (#26) User is offline   IslamSister22 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Thats so sad
may god help her

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:02 PM (#27) User is offline   Just_Ahsun 

• just_ahsun
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

View Postpiara-madinah, on 15 May 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

A true muslim never can sell or buy anybody regardless a girl or a boy and a true muslim never can sit in there nikah as wittness or as the molve.

A "true" muslim only exists in myth and fairytale books. Sometimes we have to open up to the real world sister where we all are human and should be dealt accordingly, irrespective of our faith, race and culture.

So, the question is how can we change this god-forsaken mentality that is prevelant in the rural areas of pakistan? Tougher punishments won't work as the law never reaches these places and the tribal leaders can easily get away with this sort of thing as they are heavily relied on their support and votes by the local governers.

Is anyone prepared to move to such areas and spend a decade to educate the younger generation so this deep-rooted practices can be shunned for good?
The tranquility of both worlds lies in two things: magnanimity towards friends and the wise management of enemies.

- Hafiz al-Shirazi

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services