• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sitting In Examination Hall

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:29 PM (#1) User is offline   andaleebasif 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Asslam-o-Alaykum
It has been so many years that I am seeing myself sitting in the Examination hall. I dream this off and on. What does it mean?

Sometimes I am sitting in the Hall preparing for the answersheet. Sometimes I am with the question paper in my hands but I do not know the answers for most of the questions in the question paper and I feel much worried in the dream and think how will I get passing marks...

Yesterday night again, I saw myself sitting in the examination hall waiting for the question paper to be distributed...

I would be grateful if I am told the interpretation...in fact what does it mean having such dream.

Asslam-o-Alaykum

Ya Rasoolullahe Unzur Haalana

Mayra Dil Tarap Raha Hy, Mayra Jal Raha Hy Seena
Yh Dawa Waheen Milay Ge, Mujay Ly Chalo MADINA

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:36 PM (#2) User is offline   Mr-Insignificant 

• New Moon
  • Pip

assalamu alykum,

Its simple, prepare for your death and those questions which will be asked upon you in your grave, judgement day etc... and as in your dream, if your unable to answer the question then you are not doing enough as a muslim to pass that TEST!!

Some people say i will revise the answers to the questions that i get asked in the grave by the angels......BUT! in reality they are fooling themselves, as your tongue will only speak/answer those questions if throughout your life you submitted yourself to the will of Allah SWT.

So start preparing for it!

As for the reason why your being told over and over again...............im sure you know....
maybe your not doing enough to prepare for the most difficult of all days?? (please dont take this personally, as im not implying that your not a practising muslim)
Infact you should be glad that your are being shown in your dream in what to do....

Asses yourself before you get tested!!

Allahualim.

Jazakallah
"The Sufi is like the earth: every kind of abomination is thrown upon it, but naught but every kind of goodness grows from it."

(Al Junayd Baghdadi)

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:39 PM (#3) User is offline   shah-chisti 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Originally posted by: Andaleeb Asif

Asslam-o-AlaykumIt has been so many years that I am seeing myself sitting in the Examination hall. I dream this off and on. What does it mean?Sometimes I am sitting in the Hall preparing for the answersheet. Sometimes I am with the question paper in my hands but I do not know the answers for most of the questions in the question paper and I feel much worried in the dream and think how will I get passing marks...Yesterday night again, I saw myself sitting in the examination hall waiting for the question paper to be distributed...I would be grateful if I am told the interpretation...in fact what does it mean having such dream.Asslam-o-Alaykum

bro speak to a shaikh about your dreams

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:42 PM (#4) User is offline   shah-chisti 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Originally posted by: Syed Riaz

assalamu alykum,Its simple, prepare for your death and those questions which will be asked upon you in your grave, judgement day etc... and as in your dream, if your unable to answer the question then you are not doing enough as a muslim to pass that TEST!! Some people say i will revise the answers to the questions that i get asked in the grave by the angels......BUT! in reality they are fooling themselves, as your tongue will only speak/answer those questions if throughout your life you submitted yourself to the will of Allah SWT.So start preparing for it!As for the reason why your being told over and over again...............im sure you know....maybe your not doing enough to prepare for the most difficult if all days?? (please dont think this personally, as im not implying that your not a practising muslim) infact you should be glad that your are being shown in your dream in what to do....Asses yourself before you get tested!!Allahualim.Jazakallah

bro are you qualified to interpret dreams.if you are can you help me with my dream.
thank you

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:50 PM (#5) User is offline   Mr-Insignificant 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalamu alaykum,

im by no means qualified, but when im with my Shaykh, people ask all sorts of questions, some weird, some wonderful, and many are dreams...... 

1 brother had a similar dream of a test, but he couldnt answer it, and in the dream he has getting really worried..............
The shaykh replied " Its simple, prepare for the hardest TEST you will ever face, cos in your dream your failing it, this is a sign for you!"

The brother realised he was not doing enough......and broke in to tears..........the shaykh said "the mercy of Allah SWT falls on each and everyone of us, but it only touches and effects some of us" and that brother was a lucky 1.........

Maybe if you speak to my shaykh (picture icon) yourself, you can ask them inshallah??

They live in leeds, if you want the number, i can give to you??

Jazakallah

"The Sufi is like the earth: every kind of abomination is thrown upon it, but naught but every kind of goodness grows from it."

(Al Junayd Baghdadi)

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:57 PM (#6) User is offline   shah-chisti 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

wasalaam
with all due respect if you not qualified to interpret dreams then you should not..you and i can have the same dreams with total diifferent meaning..it all depends on our current situation.

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:24 PM (#7) User is offline   Mr-Insignificant 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Jazakallah...........

May Allah SWT give us all the right understanding.

(Al Junayd Baghdadi)

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:03 PM (#8) User is offline   Husayni 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

It is best if you ask a qualified scholar to interpret this dream for you as there are criterias that one needs to meet before being able to qualify for dream interpretation.

I advise that you speak to your shaykh,if you do not have a shaykh then please speak to your local imam.

jazakAllah

YaNabi Team

If you want to understand the Qur'an you go to Ahlul Bayt, if you want to understand Ahlul Bayt you go to the Qur'an.

Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad bin Yahya Al-Ninowy Al Husayni

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:53 AM (#9) User is offline   Brother-Andrew 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Originally posted by: Andaleeb Asif

Asslam-o-AlaykumIt has been so many years that I am seeing myself sitting in the Examination hall. I dream this off and on. What does it mean?Sometimes I am sitting in the Hall preparing for the answersheet. Sometimes I am with the question paper in my hands but I do not know the answers for most of the questions in the question paper and I feel much worried in the dream and think how will I get passing marks...Yesterday night again, I saw myself sitting in the examination hall waiting for the question paper to be distributed...I would be grateful if I am told the interpretation...in fact what does it mean having such dream.Asslam-o-Alaykum

Assalam alaikum wr wb wm,

Regarding the interpretation of your dream, you make istikhaara from the given website of Maulana Basheer Frooqi who also answer on QTv istikhaara program  
http://www.istikhaara.com/ 

or u can call on this number between 1 pm to 6 pm  0092-3002668829. Insha allah they will give you right path and also ask them for getting bait from any Sheikh, they will guide you properly.

Its my humble request to you to get bait from any Sheikh for getting Faiz and getting right path.

Jazak Allah

Noorul Huda

NULL

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:08 PM (#10) User is offline   andaleebasif 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

asslamalaykum
The number you provided is nnot correct

asslam-o-alaykum

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:23 PM (#11) User is offline   andaleebasif 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Asslamalaykum
Perhaps Ulamahs' here can help me for my dream I will be grateful

Asslamalaykum

It has been so many years that I am seeing myself sitting in the Examination hall. I dream this off and on. What does it mean?

Sometimes I am sitting in the Hall preparing for the answersheet. Sometimes I am with the question paper in my hands but I do not know the answers for most of the questions in the question paper and I feel much worried in the dream and think how will I get passing marks...

Yesterday night again, I saw myself sitting in the examination hall waiting for the question paper to be distributed...

I would be grateful if I am told the interpretation...in fact what does it mean having such dream.

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:47 AM (#12) User is offline   SufianA 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Asalamualikum brother,

as far as i know, the prophet informed us of 3 types of dreams

1# Ones that are Good and pleasant. (these are from Allah)
2# Ones which are bad, and unpleasant. (these are from Satan)
3# Ones where one talks to himself.  (this is daily activities, and worries and thoughts, e.g. exams, graduation, job etc) i think this is your dream category, i would not delve too much into it, it is probably nothing.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) (pbuh) "Do not acquire knowledge to compete with the scholars,nor argue with the ignorant, nor to gain mastery over gatherings. Since whoever does that,then:the fire!the fire!"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services