Spirit Of Islam: Disturbing narrations in the books of Ahadith - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disturbing narrations in the books of Ahadith

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:08 AM (#261) User is offline   Zarb-e-Haidari 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

To all those who think that we should not doubt Hadieeth that are bringing disrespect to the Holy Prophet (sawaw) Please pay a visit to this site.

This guy is gathering all Authentic Muthawathir Hadieeth in to one book . Why could anyone else not have done that in the past 1400 years ???

Satan is hard at work it looks like he is having a good time ....

http://www.answering...and_condemn.htm
Ali (as) e Imam e manasto manum ghulaam e Ali (as)

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:55 AM (#262) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Brother what does this guy means when he considers Sufies also in the list of infidels........

Also, a good related article to read after this one is:

Muslim Infidels in the Noble Quran:  Many of the Salafies, Shias,Sufies, Quranis and all other Islamic sects are considered INFIDELS (mushrikeen) according to Allah Almighty Himself in Noble Verses 30:31-32 and many other ones.  I know that this is hard to believe and sounds very absurd, but it is true!  Please read section #4 and my new conclusion.  Allah Almighty literally called them mushrikeen!

Gustakhe Nabi Ke Liye Ab Apne Khuda Se

Main Hazrat-e-Moosa Ka Asaa Mang Raha Hu

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:11 AM (#263) User is offline   Zarb-e-Haidari 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Brother we do not believe all this guy says HIS main attacks are at the Shias the Salfis and the exagerators (fake sufi peers).

I posted this as there is a lot that he says makes sense and is worthy of consideration. It does not mean that we become like him...

His main mission is to answer the Christians, and purify the Hadieeth books by removing doubtful contents.

So we should do the same ourselves . That is what I wanted to show you this site. Why today we are debateing over a false Hadieeth just because a handful scholars respect Buckari like if it was infallible !

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:06 PM (#264) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Originally posted by: ZARB E HAIDARI

Brother we do not believe all this guy says HIS main attacks are at the Shias the Salfis and the exagerators (fake sufi peers). I posted this as there is a lot that he says makes sense and is worthy of consideration. It does not mean that we become like him... His main mission is to answer the Christians, and purify the Hadieeth books by removing doubtful contents. So we should do the same ourselves . That is what I wanted to show you this site. Why today we are debateing over a false Hadieeth just because a handful scholars respect Buckari like if it was infallible !

Brother i dint expected such ignorance from you.please for Allah's sake dont yourself judge a hadith whether it is false or Sahih.......we are not Muhaddith my dear brother....

I think you dont know what are you talking about........?HAndful of scholars.......?Every Ahle sunnah scholar and Sunni respects Imam Bukhari.If you dont understand or you pretend to understand,whatever.......avoid judgeing the Pious people of Allah.Dont know where would you commit gustakhi.

Sorry if i offended you my sweet brother....

Gustakhe Nabi Ke Liye Ab Apne Khuda Se

Main Hazrat-e-Moosa Ka Asaa Mang Raha Hu

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:11 PM (#265) User is offline   Rafeel 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationKarachi, Pakistan

Salam brothers and sisters, i found this explanation By Ghazaliye Zaman Allama Ahmed Saeed Shah Sahab Kazmi in his tafsir of Quran ( 1st chapter ) and i thought i'd share it with all of you to present both perspectives.

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:59 PM (#266) User is offline   Rafeel 

• Waxing Gibbous

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:02 PM (#267) User is offline   Rafeel 

• Waxing Gibbous

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:05 PM (#268) User is offline   Rafeel 

• Waxing Gibbous

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:12 AM (#269) User is offline   Zarb-e-Haidari 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Originally posted by: Fayaz Halai

Originally posted by: ZARB E HAIDARIBrother we do not believe all this guy says HIS main attacks are at the Shias the Salfis and the exagerators (fake sufi peers). I posted this as there is a lot that he says makes sense and is worthy of consideration. It does not mean that we become like him... His main mission is to answer the Christians, and purify the Hadieeth books by removing doubtful contents. So we should do the same ourselves . That is what I wanted to show you this site. Why today we are debateing over a false Hadieeth just because a handful scholars respect Buckari like if it was infallible !Brother i dint expected such ignorance from you.please for Allah's sake dont yourself judge a hadith whether it is false or Sahih.......we are not Muhaddith my dear brother....I think you dont know what are you talking about........?HAndful of scholars.......?Every Ahle sunnah scholar and Sunni respects Imam Bukhari.If you dont understand or you pretend to understand,whatever.......avoid judgeing the Pious people of Allah.Dont know where would you commit gustakhi.Sorry if i offended you my sweet brother....

So by saying don't judge a Hadieeth if it is Sahih or False is a false notion as you are treating the Hadieeth books as if they were like the Holy Quran Unfallable. There is no need to apologise as you knew what you were writing so carry on defending all those who wrote so many lies and then labelled them as saying of the Holy Prophet (sawaw). There are so many example that only a fool would deny the truth. I only stated that we should compile books with only TRUE hadieeths that are undisputed. I did not say that I was going to do it nor did I say that I was a Muhaddis. It seems that you are unaware of all the so called Hadieeths that the enemies of Islam use against us..

Posted 08 July 2007 - 07:10 PM (#270) User is offline   csmaliakbar 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Brothers,
I am proud to be part of yanabi.com with so many people of understanding and knowledge.
I have read through all the material, I want to understand the last four posts in udru as well. English translation please. Please Help...

Jazakkallah
Qaak mujhme kamal rakha hai Mustafa(Sallalahoo alaihi wassalam) ne sambhal rakha hai 

Teri Nasle Paak Me He Bacha Bacha Noor Ka Tu He Aine Noor Tere Sab Gharana Noor Ka

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:16 AM (#271) User is offline   ya-taiba 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

as salaamu walikum 

good explantion i coulnt not accept the view of the incident explained by the sister

the life of the prophet (SalAllaho Alahi WaAlehi Wasalam) was a perfect example for the whole nation

may Allah S.WT forgive us for anything were said wrong 

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN HATTA TARDA WA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN BA'DAR RI DA WA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN ABADAN ABADAN

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:21 AM (#272) User is offline   gfinanc 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

the explanations given by brother fayaz halai are very convincing. If someone doesnt have the ability to see reason then its his opinion. Secondly i dont believe any person from ahlusunah will disrespect a hadith from bukharie these people are no doubt rafadi shia pretending to be sunnis. These creeps just come here to cause fitnah like the wahabis may allah protect  muhameds pbuh ummah from  them.

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:53 PM (#273) User is offline   personal 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Salam alikum

I studied this with my teacher, the blessed Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was working with his uncle. The stones of the Kaaba are not mentioned but before the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) lifted his Izar he fell unconscious.

He later said there was a big man who pushed him and it was Gibrel (upon him peace). This was one of the ways that Allah subhanu wa ta'ala protected his Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

Yes it was when he was very young. I hope this helps.

Wa Allah ta'ala A'lam

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:22 PM (#274) User is offline   Faisal-Hussain 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Imam Qadi Iyad (Rahimahullah) writes in his Ash Shifa Part 1, Chapter 4, Section 29, 'Allah Protected him, even in keeping his modesty as in the famous tradition about when the Ka'ba was rebuilt and he took off his wrapper and put it around his neck to use for carrying stones making himself naked. He kept falling down until he put his wrapper back on. His uncle asked him, "What is wrong with you?" He replied, "I was stopped from being naked."
Ishq-e-mustafa jis ke senein mein hai. Jahan be rahe vo Madenein mein hai!

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:17 AM (#275) User is offline   sunnisufi786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

THIS IS A VERY GOOD POST,

I HAVE LEARNT ALOT FROM THIS POST,

JAZAKALLAH FOR POSTING THIS.

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:10 PM (#276) User is offline   faheemkamran 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Take care of women

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Whoever believes in Allah and
the Last Day should not hurt (trouble) his neighbor. And I advise you
to take care of the women, for they are created from a rib and the
most crooked portion of the rib is its upper part; if you try to
straighten it, it will break, and if you leave it, it will remain
crooked, so I urge you to take care of the women."Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.114 Narrated by Abu Huraira (r.a.)

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:57 PM (#277) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

not translated properly if the incident right izaar got few meanings may be his belly people can see and he goes fainted , he could never go naked , one or two brs mentioned that he saw was 4/5 yers old how come a 4/5 years old putting stones etc .

All fabrication how can a person who is Imamul anbiya this happened to him .

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services