• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Itikaf At Madinah

Posted 02 October 2006 - 06:25 PM (#1) User is offline   Azhari-Miyan 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Assalamuwalaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathu,

Allah has called me to his house and insha'allah i will be going to perform umrah next Tuesday. I was just wondering about doing Itikaf at Madinah. Insha'allah i will be sitting itikaf but i heard that one is not able to stay over Masjid-e-nabwi as they close the doors, even if you are doing itikaf. Does anyone know whether this is true? Also insha'allah i will be visiting Syria after performing my Umrah- Please may anyone inform me about Ziyarahs in Syria (in Damascus). Insha'allah I will pray for the Yanabi team and members when i arrive .

Jazakallah Khair
Usman

Posted 02 October 2006 - 06:54 PM (#2) User is offline   ghostmen 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

brother usman,

Firstly Mubarek for being called to the blessed place...i am also flying out on Tuesday lol

My grandad is usually in Medina most Ramadhaans, and also performs Itikhaf in Masjid Nabawi, He stays there for the last 10days without any communication with the outside of the masjid...inshallah you may see him there also

Duas and Salaams

Posted 02 October 2006 - 08:36 PM (#3) User is offline   ansirahmed 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Posted 02 October 2006 - 08:43 PM (#4) User is offline   ansirahmed 

• New Moon
  • Pip

salam, i hadthe honourof doing itikaaf in madinah sharif in ramadan 2004. the mosque bes open 24 hours a day during ramadan, on the day you go in , they make you go to a specific gate where they make you fill out a form, with your passport detils, and then search your bag with what you take in. you should get there early as there be's long queues. also if you get the chance open roza just inside the gate where bab gibraeel is located on right hand side, the syeds of madinah do iftari there, and they can speak english so will give lectures every day at 11pm, remember me in your duas, and convey my salam to huzoor nabi e karim sallallaho allaihi va aalihi va salam, i am planning on going on hajj, so pray that my plans are accepted
salam

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:36 PM (#5) User is offline   Star78692 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Mubarak to you for getting blessed so much. Please remeber unfortunate ones in your dua. Jazak Allah Khair. Was salaam.
Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:49 PM (#6) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Brothers and sisters going to Madina sharif please remember me too in your Duas.

BADI UMEED HAI SARKAR QADMOO MAIN BULAYEGE
KARAM KI JAB NAJAR HOOGE MADINE HUM BHI JAYEGE

Gustakhe Nabi Ke Liye Ab Apne Khuda Se

Main Hazrat-e-Moosa Ka Asaa Mang Raha Hu

Posted 02 October 2006 - 10:29 PM (#7) User is offline   Madinay-kee-dewanee 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Madinah

IK BAAR THOO ATHAA HOO RAMZAAN MAIN MADINAH

BAYSHAK BANALOW AKA MEHMAAN DOW GAREE KEE

ALLAHUAKBER i dont even noo what to say usman bhai but u are soooooooooooo soooooooooo lucky that u are goin to sit ithikaf in the most noorani masjids of all with our pyaaray meetay Habeeb walahe bro u r really blessed

my madni request to u is make sure u remember mee in ur duas whilst sitting ithikaf in the masjid-e-Nabvi bar'ay khakay Madinah plzzzz remember me in atleast one of ur duas inshALLAH azawjal with your dua shayth mayraa bhi bayraa paar ho jayeh aur mayraa bulawaa bhi jald ajayeh

plzzz plzzz do dua for mee make sure u kiss almost everything u see in the galia of Madinah this even includes the stones and so on ALLAH i cant wait for that day to come when the wind is gona come to me hit me in the face and tell me u got ur bulawaa to meeta Madinah our pyaaray Madinay kay thajdaar dono alam kay sardar are calling u to Madinah i swear i will get sooooo happy inshALLAH azawjal i will start flying to Madinah with happiness

just plzzz plzzz plzzz to dua for this gunahgaar Madni sister of urs and make sure u do dua for the full umathay Mustafa remember that when a roza daar does a dua ALLAH azawjal makes it come true and allhamdulilah ur kismath has waken up sooo much that u have got the thowfeek to sit ithikaf in the pyaaree Masjid-e-Nabvi whilst keeping a roza in the presence of our Madni srakar  just imagine the shaan of ur duas plzzz make sure u remember me and the full umathay Mustafa in your Madni duas

KADMOO MAIN THUMHARAY AKA KAB HAZAREEE HOO GEE HAMAREE

JALD THAIBAA BULAAA SABZ GUMBAD DIKHAA PIR MAIN KEHDOO SHAHAA

MAIN MADINAY CHALEE MAIN MADINAY CHALEE...........INSHALLAH

Usman bhai you are really really lucky plzzz dont forget to do dua for mee and the full umathay Mustafa bro u doo no that when a momin does dua for the full umathay Mustafa then the angels do dua for the momin that is doing the dua for the umath.......SUBHNALLAH azawajal

May ALLAH azawjal and our pyaaray meetay Madni Sarkar give us all the thowfeek to go to suhana Madinay during the blessed month of Ramazan and alsoo give us all the thowfeek to sit ithikaf in the noorani Masjid-e-Nabvi and give us all the thowfeek to do Deedar-e-Mustafa whilst having a roza sitting at the roza and reading durood shareef whilst sitting ithikaf aswell...........Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen sum ameen

Plzzz remember mee in ur Madni duas

Sagia ATTAR

WOO DIN AYEH GAA IK BAAR MAIN MADINAY JAWOO GEE

KARNAY ROZAY KAA DEEDAR MAIN MADINAY JAWOO GEE

JAB BULWAYEH GAY SARKAR MAIN MADINAY JAWOO GEE....INSHALLAH

Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:02 AM (#8) User is offline   hajannaqshbandi_786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

aslaamalekum my dear brother i am so happy for you you have got the bulawaa to madina shareef, mashallah what can be better than this, remember me in your duas and when you go to the roza mubarak mera be salaam kehna and inshallah if you have time read 2 rakaat e nammaz e nafill for me at riazull janat, and if this not possible cuz of the rush just read 2 for me wherever you wish, brother i really wish to go for hajj this year pray that allah swt fulfills my wish mera dil tarap raha hai mera jal raha he seena(i dont know the rest, but you get my point) i am so happy for you and sister Dhikr Nur Nakshband pray for me both of you and my family inshallah!
aslaamalekum
The wise one is he who has prepared himself in this world for world hereafter. The foolish one is he who is engaged in enjoying the favours of this world and does not make any preparation for world hereafter.

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:31 AM (#9) User is offline   Haji-Faizal 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Respect Brothers & Sisters, You are very, very fortunate to be able to go Madeenah. Please, Please, Please make duas for all of us and Convey our Salawat and Salaams to the Blessed Messanger of Allah, Sayeedna Mohammad. PLease, Please, Please ask that I too can be among the lucky few whom Sayeedna Mohammed RasoolAllah calls to his Darbar, Make Dua for all of us so the Blessed Prophet Mohammad is pleased with us.

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:26 PM (#10) User is offline   minhaj_attari 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Brother u r so lucky i have no words to say! thats it plz do dua for this HEAD OF SINNER'S and the Ummah.
NULL

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:45 PM (#11) User is offline   QadriAttari786 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

INSHA ALLAH AZZAWAJJAL this faqeer will also be there. Please remember me in your dua. INSHA ALLAH AZZAWAJJAL I will remember you in my dua too.

For my pir bhais, you may PM me any specific request for any jaiz and naik dua that you have and INSHA ALLAH AZZAWAJJAL I will present these in the auspicious court of the Sweet Madani Prophet sallalaho alayhi wa aalihi wassalam.

Or, you don't even have to send the message to me, just make intention in your heart that you have asked this faqeer to present your request in that auspicious place and INSHA ALLAH AZZAWAJJAL I will make collective dua for all of us. I request you all to make dua for me as well.

Kiya khoob hai nisbat hamari
Hum attari hain attari

Faiz-e-Raza jaari rahayga INSHA ALLAH AZZAWAJJAL.

SUBHAN ALLAH AZZAWAJJAL.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:21 AM (#12) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

bhteijhy (nephew) azhari how can itkaaf valid when people not allowed in musjid . I know you from 2000 and you knew this all that musjid open last 10 days 24 hours until the eid moon and they they close after isha clean etc but now open all hours .

I wonder when you knew the musjid open why you ask the question , people from your group , from your neghbourhood even Iqbal bhai went before to visit.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:26 AM (#13) User is offline   hamzaahmad786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Assalamu Alaykum

Brother you have been blessed with visiting Madina Shareef. Please convey my salams to the Prophet peace be upon him and please to dua for me that Allah gives me success in my Hifzul Quran and that we raise enough money for Luton central masjid extension.

Jazakallah.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:56 PM (#14) User is offline   frasul 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

how old is this thread>

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users