Spirit Of Islam: Is Riyad Ul Haqq - the calipha of Sheikh Mohammed Yaqubi in UK?? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is Riyad Ul Haqq - the calipha of Sheikh Mohammed Yaqubi in UK?? need to know..

Posted 19 September 2006 - 10:07 PM (#1) User is offline   kasim 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

asallam alaykum all

i was just talking  a friend of mine whose two brother in laws are the mureed of Sheikh Mohammed Yaqubi and he told me that Riyad Ul Haqq is Sheikh Yaqubis's calipha for the Uk, is this true? when i told him that riyad ul haqq was a deobandi, he told me that he didn't know about his aqeeda but all he know is that he is a good schoolar and a calipha od sheikh yaqubi. can someone please shed some light on this?

i know that these shuyukh do not talk about the differences between the umaah and sects but surely sheikh yaqubi cannot amke a deobandi his caliph, or does he not know the aqeeda of deobandis?

please someone with knowledge, shed some light on this, if you have any knowledge..
jazakallah
woh jo na the to kuch bhi na that, woh jo na ho toh kuch bhi na ho, jaan hai woh jahaan ki, jaan hai toh jahaan hai.. for authentic sunni books please email me on: ksumra@hotmail.com

Posted 19 September 2006 - 11:10 PM (#2) User is offline   al_mujahid 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

as far as i know shaykh riyad ul haqq is a deobandi..he used to teach in central mosque birmingham which is run by deobandi's however he calls him self a peer and has many mureeds....i can never imagine him being a calipha of shaykh yaqoobi...

Date: 2006.09.20
YaNabi Moderator: Asid Aslami Riazi
Comments: JazakAllah for sharing your secret, please contribute towards the thread, and refrain from such words... unless proven
O Wine giver, pour me a cup and pass it around for love seemed easy at first, but later the difficulties arose.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services