• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fajar Namaz - Sunnat

Posted 16 September 2006 - 12:42 AM (#1) User is offline   Mullah-guide 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

ASALAMWALAKUM If one misses Fajar namaz then does that person have to do the namaz Kaza of both the farz and sunnat of Fajar or just the 2 farz? And also should one do the Fajar Kaza namaz before the days zuhar namaz or after the zuhar namaz? JAZAKALLAH
Life is a dream walking. Death is going home

Posted 16 September 2006 - 12:50 AM (#2) User is offline   YaNabi-Chemist 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

i can tell you for sure

that one only has to do Fard Kaza, as fard namaaz is the only compulsery one. but, if one reads sunnat namaaz (ie fajir, 2 sunnat, 2 fard) the sunnat will make up for missed namaaz.

other question i am not sure of, so i wount tell you as it may be wrong answer.

allah hafiz
Feel free to PM me if you have any health issues / ailments.

Confidentiality will be maintained.

Posted 16 September 2006 - 12:56 AM (#3) User is offline   Rizwan-Aziz 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Fajr's Sunnats hold great importance, if before the time of Zawwal one should pray both Fajr's Sunnats and Farz

If after the time of zawwal then one should just pray the Farz

(correct me if i am wrong)

Zawwal is the time before Zohur

Do not ask the Lord to guide ur footsteps If you are not willing to move ur feet

Posted 16 September 2006 - 01:00 AM (#4) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Assalaam Alaikum!

Yes there is  qaza for the sunnats of Fajr, provided they are read before the days Zuhr prayer.

There is no qazaa of the sunnats of any of the other prayers.

Posted 16 September 2006 - 01:07 AM (#5) User is offline   YaNabi-Chemist 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

OOPS!

well, just ignore what i said
Feel free to PM me if you have any health issues / ailments.

Confidentiality will be maintained.

Posted 16 September 2006 - 01:48 AM (#6) User is offline   mubzy101 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Originally posted by: Rizwan Aziz

Fajr's Sunnats hold great importance, if before the time of Zawwal one should pray both Fajr's Sunnats and FarzIf after the time of zawwal then one should just pray the Farz(correct me if i am wrong)Zawwal is the time before Zohur

yes brother you are correct, but i can just clarify that zawal is actually midday not 12pm but it is the islamic midday which is worked out and shown on calendars. if we pray before midday then both sunnats and the farz of fajar will need to be prayed. if qaza is done after zawal then sunnats will not be read but just the farz!

Posted 16 September 2006 - 01:50 PM (#7) User is offline   Mullah-guide 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

JAZAKALLAH
Life is a dream walking. Death is going home

Posted 16 September 2006 - 02:27 PM (#8) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Assalamu allaykum,
1)Brother u have to pray only 2 farz kaza of fazar namaz.
2)kaza namaz has no time so one can pray kaza namaz in any timings even if it is zawal time.
plz keep in mind that do not pray kaza namaz infront of any other person during the zawal time even it is allowed to pray kaza namaz during the time of zawal because people will come to know that u r praying kaza namaz because izhare-kaza(to make people know that u r prayung ur left preyer) is gunnah.
Gustakhe Nabi Ke Liye Ab Apne Khuda Se

Main Hazrat-e-Moosa Ka Asaa Mang Raha Hu

Posted 16 September 2006 - 03:25 PM (#9) User is offline   Muhammad_Mobasher_Muhammadi 

• MMM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationDubai, UAE

Wa Alaikum Assalaam,

The Kiramun Katibeen lift the pen from three people and one of those is the person who is asleep according to a Hadith-e-Mubarakah.

If a person misses Fajr, when he wakes up after Fajr, that is his Fajr time because he has no control over his sleep. He should offer Fajr at that instant.

If the Qaza is offered before Zuhr, then the Sunnah will also be offered.

For a 'Sahib-e-Tarteeb', 'the one who doesnot miss his Salah', it is recommended to pray the qaza before the next Salah even if the Azan has been said, exceptthe Azan for Juma'ah prayer.

The Salah is called Qaza when the next Salah is read before the last one which was missed.

For e.g. If a person missed Fajr and woke up when it was time for Zuhr and offered Zuhr first, then the Fajr Salah will be called 'qaza' when making the intention.

If the time of Zuhr has started but the Fajr Salah is read before Zuhr, the intention will not be of 'Qaza Salah' but will be of 'Waqt Qaza', the time being expired for Salah. This will also be intended if offered after sunrise and before Zuhr.

The above also applies on other Salahs. For e.g. if you missed Asr and the time for Maghrib has started, if you offer Maghrib first, then Asr will be called Qaza in the intention and if you offer Asr first and then Maghrib, the intention for Asr will be 'waqt qaza'.

Brother Fayaz Halai, that ruling is for 'Qaza-e-Umri', a person who missed Fajr has not missed it deliberately but due to sleep and the pen of deeds is lifted from the one who is asleep.

Jazak Allah
What is the constant concern of The Holy Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Wa Salaam? The Forgiveness of His Ummah. Struggle for it.

A common human being uses no more than 3 percent of his brain's total capability. Where do you use the remaining 97 percent when there is nothing meaningless or unnecessary in God's creation? In search of His Ma'arifah, in the path of spirituality - to Know Him.

Posted 16 September 2006 - 03:44 PM (#10) User is offline   Qadri-Jilani 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Administrators

Yes, the only sunnah which has qada is the sunnah of fajr (due to the ta'qeed which the Holy Prophet stated regarding them), with the condition that they are prayed before zawaal, otherwise only the fard is qada like the other prayers. (Radd al-Muhtar, Bahar-e-Shari'at).
Maslak-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat

jarahat al-sinani laha'l-tiyamu ma yaltamu jarahat al-lisani
ei biradar chu 'aqibat khakast, khaak shawesh az ankei khaak shawee
apni millat par qiyas aqwam-e-maghrib sei na kar, khas hei tarkeeb mein qawm-e-Rasool-e-Hashmi

Posted 16 September 2006 - 07:26 PM (#11) User is offline   naad 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Can we pray Qada namaz in zawaal time as brother Fayaz Halai  said??...I thought it was forbidden to preform any namaz in that time just as during sunrise and sunset being qada or not!!??
Allahu Rabbu Muhammad (Swallaho Alaihi Wassallam)

Nahnu I'bbaduh Muhammad (Swallaho Alaihi Wassallam)

Posted 17 September 2006 - 08:32 AM (#12) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Brothers and sisters  i m very sorry for the mistake i made in my early post.
You cannot pray any namaaz even it is kaza(any type of sajdah) during the time of zawal.
I asked one alim and realised what mistake i have done.my pc unlukily crashed so got late to correct my mistake.sorry once again.

Originally posted by:Naadir Qadri- Chisti- nizami
Can we pray Qada namaz in zawaal time as brother Fayaz Halai  said??...I thought it was forbidden to preform any namaz in that time just as during sunrise and sunset being qada or not!!??
U r correct brother.sorry.

Posted 17 September 2006 - 08:51 AM (#13) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Originally posted by:Muhammad Mubasher Muhammadi
If the Qaza is offered before Zuhr, then the Sunnah will also be offered.

Brother not before Zuhr but before Zawal.

Originally posted by:Muhammad Mubasher Muham
madi
If the time of Zuhr has started but the Fajr Salah is read before Zuhr, the intention will not be of 'Qaza Salah' but will be of 'Waqt Qaza', the time being expired for Salah. This will also be intended if offered after sunrise and before Zuhr.

Brother could u plz explain what is 'Waqt Qaza'?
because There is timings for each namaz and if that time passes away or expires then you will have to pray that namaz as Qaza and even your intention should be of Qaza.brother when sun starts rising means that timing for fajr is over now if u pray u will have to pray with qaza intention.

Posted 17 September 2006 - 11:20 AM (#14) User is offline   Muhammad_Mobasher_Muhammadi 

• MMM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationDubai, UAE

For e.g. you missed your Fajr prayer and woke up after sunrise or even after Zuhr's Azaan. Your intention should be 'waqt qaza' not 'qaza' because the tarteeb(order) of the prayers will remain correct meaning you will first offer Fajr and then Zuhr. 

'Qaza' is when the tarteeb or order of the Salah is broken, for e.g. you missed Fajr and offer Zuhr first and then Fajr. The Fajr will then be called Qaza because the order is broken.  

I hope you understand the point.

Jazak Allah

What is the constant concern of The Holy Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Wa Salaam? The Forgiveness of His Ummah. Struggle for it.

A common human being uses no more than 3 percent of his brain's total capability. Where do you use the remaining 97 percent when there is nothing meaningless or unnecessary in God's creation? In search of His Ma'arifah, in the path of spirituality - to Know Him.

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:37 PM (#15) User is offline   fatimah_786 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Originally posted by: Mullah guide

ASALAMWALAKUM

If one misses Fajar namaz then does that person have to do the namaz Kaza of both the farz and sunnat of Fajar or just the 2 farz?

And also should one do the Fajar Kaza namaz before the days zuhar namaz or after the zuhar namaz?

dear brother  !
there are several methods of performing kaza fajr prayer u can pray as noted by sm bros. & sis, or another  method is after zuhar prayer, u can pray kaza fajr 2 farz. or after Ishraq prayer.

The method i use when i miss my mfajr prayer is after the Zuhar one or

After Israhq nafl prayer

When the sun has rised 12 to 20 mintues after is ISHRAQ ( Ishraq happens say round about 7 - 8:30 am in morning depends on the rising of the sun summer or winter .

ok Read Ishraq prayer atleast 4 nafls , then read kaza fajr prayer full

Read Ishraq - 2 nafl + another 2 nafl
Then Kaza fajr - 2 sunnat + 2 farz JazakALLAH

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:37 PM (#16) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

brother could u plz give the name of the book from where i can read it? The opposite of Qaza is Adaa.,and if one prays in time it is adaa and if not it becomes qaza.Namaaz becomes qaza only when he time priscribed for it expires. Hope u understand. Plz provide the name of the book?

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:39 PM (#17) User is offline   fatimah_786 

• New Moon
  • Pip

dear brother  !
there are several methods of performing kaza fajr prayer u can pray as noted by sm bros. & sis, or another  method is after zuhar prayer, u can pray kaza fajr 2 farz. or after Ishraq prayer.

The method i use when i miss my mfajr prayer is after the Zuhar one or

After Israhq nafl prayer

When the sun has rised 12 to 20 mintues after is ISHRAQ ( Ishraq happens say round about 7 - 8:30 am in morning depends on the rising of the sun summer or winter .

ok Read Ishraq prayer atleast 4 nafls , then read kaza fajr prayer full

Read Ishraq - 2 nafl + another 2 nafl
Then Kaza fajr - 2 sunnat + 2 farz JazakALLAH

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:51 PM (#18) User is offline   Muhammad_Mobasher_Muhammadi 

• MMM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationDubai, UAE

There is no difference between them. You fail to understand the point. Both ARE qaza but if you offer it before the next prayer it will stay in 'tarteeb' because it is 'afzal' for a Sahib-e-Tarteeb to offer the Qaza first.

Jazak Allah

Posted 18 September 2006 - 09:27 AM (#19) User is offline   fayaz-halai 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Dear brother if both are Qaza then why two different names and as u told the intention(niyat) will differ in different cases.?
Might be i am not able to understand you!
Brother Qaza is Qaza.
Waqt Qaza seems to be a new concept i think?
Where did you learn about 'Waqt Qaza' please can you refer the book?

How can waqt become Qaza dear?
Only Ibadat can become Qaza,therefore we say it as Qaza namaaz.

Need to learn more on this so plz help ?
Might be u have some misconception?
JazzakAllah brother.

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:54 AM (#20) User is offline   Muhammad_Mobasher_Muhammadi 

• MMM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationDubai, UAE

Sorry brother, I looked it up.

I was mistaken regarding the 'intention'. The intention will be for 'qaza'.

I hope that is cleared. Sorry for the misconception again.

Jazak Allah

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services