Spirit Of Islam: Hazrat Pir Naqeeb ur Rahman coming UK..... - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hazrat Pir Naqeeb ur Rahman coming UK..... The Awaited Tour begins - 17th June 2006

Posted 22 May 2006 - 02:04 PM (#1) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Sat 17th June 2006

InshaAllah the awaited tour of UK...

Shaykh e Tariqat Hazrat Hafiz Peer Muhammad Naqeeb ur Rahman Sahib
(Sajjada Nasheen Eidgah Sharif)

will be delivering a Dars at

Jamia Ghausia Masjid
Diamond Road
Slough
Berkshire

After Salat ul Asr

please view attachment....
----------------------------------------

"Everything is from the

Blessed Shoes of Rasoolulah (Salal lah aley he Wasalam)" - www.eidgah-sharif.com -

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:08 PM (#2) User is offline   themessage 

• New Moon
  • Pip

subhanallah the wait is nearly over i wait evry year for this special moment, when a true walli e kaamil arrives is there any more info on hazrat saab?

follower of rassoolalah sallalah ho alaihe wasalm

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:12 PM (#3) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

they will be stopping in Slough for a few days...then they will move on further to London then onto the rest of the UK

"Everything is from the

Blessed Shoes of Rasoolulah (Salal lah aley he Wasalam)" - www.eidgah-sharif.com -

Posted 22 May 2006 - 10:53 PM (#4) User is offline   Bertie 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalaam -o-Alaikum to all my Brothers.

Yes this June will be very special indeed as Hadhrat Saab will honour us with their presence in Slough and the rest of the UK. I pray and implore all my brothers will make every effort to meet Hadhrat Saab, kiss their hands, AND if they are lucky like i was last year, recieve some pats on the back.

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:09 AM (#5) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

InshaAllah the awaited tour of UK...

Shaykh e Tariqat Hazrat Hafiz Peer Muhammad Naqeeb ur Rahman Sahib (Sajjada Nasheen Eidgah Sharif)

will be delivering a Dars at

Jamia Ghausia Masjid
Diamond Road
Slough
Berkshire
UK

http://www.deenislam.co.uk/events/mowlid1.jpg

After Salat ul Asr

"Everything is from the

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:11 AM (#6) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Shajra of Mohammediyah Eidgah Shareef

To begin with we humbly invoke your supreme mercy and your mighty blessing o lord through the medium of worthy companions of the

Holy Prophet (Sal-Lal-La-Ho-Alai-Hey Wasallem)

Hazrat Siddique Akhbar (R.A)

Hazrat Salman of fars (R.A),

Hazrat Imam Qasim(R.A)

Hazrat Imam Jafar Sadiq(R.A)

Hazrat Bayazeed Bustami(R.A),

Hazrat Abdul Hasan(R.A),

Hazrat Abdul Qasim(R.A) ,

Bin Muhammad bin Abi Bakar

Hazrat Abdul Ali (R.A),

Hazrat Yousuf(R.A)

Hazrat Khawaja Abdul Khaliq(R.A),

Hazrat Muhammad Arif(R.A)

Hazrat Khawaja Mahmood(R.A)

Hazrat Azeezan Khawaja Ali(R.A)

Hazrat Khawaja Muhammad Baba Samasi(R.A)

Hazrat Syed Amir Kulal(R.A)

Hazrat Shah Bahauddin Naqashband(R.A)

Hazrat Allauddin Attar(R.A)

Hazrat Maulana Yaqoob Charkhi (R.A)

Hazrat Khawaja Obaid Ullah Ahrar (R.A)

Hazrat Khawaja Muhammad Zahid (R.A)

Hazrat Darvaish Muhammad (R.A)

Hazrat Khawaja Mulana Khawajgi Amkangi(R.A)

Khawaja Baqi Billah(R.A)

Hazrat Mujaddid-alf-e-sani (R.A)

Hazrat Muhammad Masum (R.A)

Hazrat Hujjatullah (R.A)

Hazrat Muhammad Zubair (R.A)

Khawaja Muhammad ashraf (R.A)

Khawaja Muhammad Isa (R.A)

Hazrat Khawaja Muhammad Faizullah (R.A)

Hazrat Khawaja Noor Muhammad (R.A)

and Hazrat Faqeer Muhammad (R.A)

Hazrat Hafiz Muhammad Abdul Karim (R.A)

Hazrat Hafiz Muhammad Abdurrehman (R.A) alias Hazrat Sani sahib

Hazrat Pir Muhammad Habib - ur-Rehman (R.A), alias "Hazrat La Sahib"

present Shrine Superior.

Al Haaj Hafiz Shaykh Muhammad Naqeeb ur Rehman (May Allah grant him long life|Ameem)

Hazrat Muhammad Hassaan alias Muhammad Hasseb-ur-Rehman (May Allah preserve him)

"Everything is from the

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:11 AM (#7) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

The Shaykh of Hazrat Shaykh Muhammad Naqeeb ur Rahman - H

Hazrat Shaykh Muhammad Habib ur Rahman (r.a) - Lasani Sahib (r.a)

In the past 15 years many of us were not fortunate to meet a Wail who was full of wisdom and knowledge. Hazrat Pir Muhammad Habib ur Rahman (Rahmut-ull-ahali) known as Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a). Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) was blessed from birth as Hazrat Hafiz Abdul Karim (r.a) said "This child is a born Wali". Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) came at a time where people needed a source of help a formula and that formula happened to be the eternal love of Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam.

Larsani Sahib (ra) spread the message of Islam and invited Muslims to the real centre of knowledge and power which is Madinah Paak-tul-Manawarah. Larsani Sahib (ra) always advised his devotees to love Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam from the core of their hearts. He had devoted his entire life for the promotion of love for the final Messenger of Allah Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam.
Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) used to deliver Dars e Quran for hours and hours. No person would question his intelligence. Once a scholar came to Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) and said "Hazrat this hadith is correct, Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) replied no janab it's not correct, the scholar says look it's written in the books but the Great Shaykh (r.a) replied I just asked Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam and they have told me which hadith is correct". This was the kind of link they had with the master of the universe Sayednah Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam. Lasani (r.a) used to close his eyes open the Quran e Kareem what ever page it is, what ever Juz it is they would deliver the Dars based on that section and answer questions based on the page he opened the blessed Quran e Kareem. Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) performed many miracles by the blessings of the shoes of Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam.

The Miracles of Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) are countless. One of the miracles of Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) was that a man went by road to Pakistan from England, as he approached the middle east, heavy rain and heavy winds came and he struggled to drive and he feared the worst which was death, the man then called upon his Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a), Alhumbdulilah the man reached Pakistan and sat at the door waiting to be called in, as he was called in Larsani Saab without any information from the man said "Oh Janab what happened to you at the mountains?" The man's eyes flew down with tears out of love and amazement of his beloved Murshid Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a)

Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) was in pure devoted love of Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam that they would visit Madinah Paak-tul-Manawarah countless times. Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) teaching was Madinah Paak Madinah Paak Madinah Paak! That was the preaching of Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) and today at

Eidgah Sharif that still remains the mission Alhumbdulilah. One of the most amazing things I have learnt from the teachings of Hazrat Lasani Sahib (r.a) is that if you want to talk about something talk about the love of Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam and about the centre of knowledge Madinah Paak-tul-Manawarah

The writings of Lasani Sahib (r.a)...SubhanAllah, an old man told me in England that one day he looked at the letters of Lasani Sahib; he taught they are so educated why do they write roughly? Months past I read a local newspaper I saw a photocopy letter of Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam it was exactly they way Lasani Sahib used to write. Lasani Sahib (r.a) tried to follow every aspect of Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam.

Once in Madinah Paak an Arab approached Lasani Sahib and asked him..."I wish to propose you a question regarding the Roza Paak of Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam. Lasani Sahib replied Bismillah!, the man said Hadith says do not treat the Prophets Moqam as a statue what do you see of this? Lasani Sahib replied."Oh Brother the reason why Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam said this was to inform the whole Ummah that statues are dead and have no value and when you visit me I am not dead I am indeed Alive.

These days People perform Chilleh (seclusions) for 40 days. Lasani Sahib went to Madinah Paak and was accepted by Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam as soon as they reached and said "Oh king of my soul accept my presence here"
Lasani Sahib (r.a) had a very close friendship with the main Imam of Madinah Paak , MASJID NABAWI Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam Qari Abdul Aziz (r.a) they would talk for hours and hours, and sometimes the Imam would bite of some dates from his own mouth and feed Lasani Sahib (r.a) with the date. They would kiss the forehead of Lasani Sahib (r.a) many times.
I personally feel inspired by the personality of Lasani Sahib (r.a) how they gave there whole live in the service of spreading the love of Rasoolulah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam.

"Everything is from the

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:12 AM (#8) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

keep up to date on this forum aswell ...

http://sufi.forumup.co.uk/about488-sufi.html

"Everything is from the

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:03 PM (#9) User is offline   HKamy20 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Salaam

ALLAH!! the time has come to see the Noor of The Beloved  on The Lover Of The Beloved ..

ALL IT IS IS LOVE LOVE LOVE>> WHO FOR>> BEST OF CREATION.. ALLAH!!!..

DONT MISS THIS CHANCE... ALLAH

PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE THE MOST.. THEY GOIG TP BE COMING ALL AROUND UK, AND BRADFORD.. DOPNT MISS IT FOR THOSE WHO ARE UP NORTH. AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME.. EVERYONE IS WELCOME..

COME TO SEE THE LOVE OF THE PROPHET

ALLAH
Allah Hafiz

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:16 PM (#10) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Assalaam Alaikum!

Are there any photos of  Hadrat Lasani Sahib(RahimAllah)?

Are they alive or done wisaal?
La Ilaha Ill Allah Muhammadur Rasool Allah

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:21 PM (#11) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

in the physical life they have done Purdah....but in the Ruhanni they are alive!....you want pics ...email shazad_yaseen@hotmail.com

"Everything is from the

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:33 PM (#12) User is offline   Ifraaz 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Its here Hazrat sahib is coming!! people have been waiting all year around for there arrival..... i met them in Pakistan eidgah sharif went to see them.. people are comming to slough all over the UK Some coaches are coming to... Last year i went to the airport all i see is Black hats.... packed out in Heathrow airport just to see hazrat sahib coming to the Uk.... having big smiles!!! What do you need??? the love of Rasauulah (sallahu aliy waslaam) That is what they always talk about their subject is the Love of the Rasulah (Salahu alia waslam) INSHALLAH I will be going 2 Airport to see their arrival to the UK... INSHALLAH I should be going to dimond road....... as i cant wait.... ALLAH HAFIZ....

Posted 16 June 2006 - 09:34 PM (#13) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

InshaAllah Gatherings on..
Sunday Daytime - Slough ---- Evening - Greenford....
Monday Daytime - Reading----Evening - Slough
Tuesday Evening - East London

"Everything is from the

Posted 16 June 2006 - 09:44 PM (#14) User is offline   HKamy20 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Salaam

brother do you know when they will be coming up north to Yorkshire.. especially BBradford?

Wasalaam

JazakALLAH
Allah Hafiz

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:07 PM (#15) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

hopefully within a couple of weeks....will be visiting...Leeds, Bradofrd, Sheffield, Keithgly, Manchester and so on...onto Scotland InshaAllah

"Everything is from the

Posted 17 June 2006 - 04:29 PM (#16) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

they have just arrived in Heathrow Airport...Alhumbdulilah.....will make there way to Slough InshaAllah

"Everything is from the

Posted 17 July 2006 - 11:14 AM (#17) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

InshaAllah i will be placing a few talks by Hazrat sahib on this forum

"Everything is from the

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:18 PM (#18) User is offline   Mustafa92 

• New Moon
  • Pip

SALAM ALL PLEASE VISIT www.eidgah-sharif.com DO not forget to join the Forum

"Everything is from the

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services